Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Wish Upon a Star

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Work That Body

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 2.8%

• Total voters
DYKWYCA, blue ganster and slave to the rhythm... and the funny thing is; they will all be released on the next album! This will be an amazing album!!!!

o, and i love hotstreat and fly away..

What do we know about don't be messin?

I voted for: 'Slave To The Rhythm' and 'Do You Know Where Your Children Are' - they are great. I hope they will be released in the future.:yes:

Re: poll: (it works this time) Best unreleased MJ Song

Once more - Because these songs are great: 'Slave To The Rhythm' and 'Do You Know Where Your Children Are' :punk:

Another Day (Snippet) - Unleaked full version !! I still like that one very much !! The rough demo without the heavy guitars etc. And I really love the full version of Slave To The Rhythm !! And Blue Gangsta is cool too! DYKWYCA is very cool too !! Can't choose lol !

Re: poll: (it works this time) Best unreleased MJ Song

i put gangsta :yes:because its such a good song and the vocals are really good :yes:but the one at the top at the moment is escape but same goes for that one to :yes:

Did "all I need" have to be there? Can any thread not provoke me about the authenticity of vocals?

It sounds very suspicious to me!!!!

EDIT for example at about 2:20 is a moment I think I hear MJ (perhaps the only moment), I am talking about the ad-libs ("Even though" + "can't let go"). The word "though" phrases differently in the lead vocals (imposter) and ad-libs (MJ). EDIT I also take into consideration the fact that MJ phrases very unique, resulting= it is hard for me to understand what the lyrics say! (it is difficult to understand the above mentioned "can't let go".

Plus those ad-libs at about 2:20 and later sound more soulful to me. The rest could easily be Malachi

All the above is just my opinion

EDIT2 Voted for "Slave to the Rythm" just because it amazed me to hear Michael at such a modern, club song!

Last edited:
Yeah, either ...Children or If You Don't Love Me.

I find the rest pretty average and should remain unreleased, but DYKWTCA so should have been on Michael, or HIStory or Invincible.

I love most Slave To The Rhytm, wow dancing on it!!!

And on the other hand There Must Be More To Life Than This I love to pieces...

I can't really chose but because dancing is my passion... STTR and it has great hit-capacity I think!!

BEST unreleased song so far?

Do You Know Where Your Children Are, no doubt.

DYKWYCA, blue ganster and slave to the rhythm... and the funny thing is; they will all be released on the next album! This will be an amazing album!!!!

o, and i love hotstreat and fly away..

What do we know about don't be messin?

"Fly away" is already released on the album from rebbie jackson. (duet)

Let's Dance...

Peace, Happiness, L.O.V.E

God Bless Always :angel:~~~

:rollingpeace: :rollingpeace:

Admittedly, I was the lone guy who voted for Nite Line. :p

Where is that song? I haven't heard of that! :eek:

For me, Blue Gangsta is simply CLASSIC MICHAEL JACKSON. His voice is at his best, love the melody, the lyrics, I love it all! It's almost perfect to me. And I say "almost", because I don't know how Michael would have finished it :(

But I also think Slave... and Do you know... and Escape are EXCELLENT SONGS!!!

Thanks so much for the music, Michael!!!! You keep rocking!! :clap:

Vast majority of replies here are for DYKWYCA, BG, and STTR. Coincidentally, these are the most recent leaks. Could it be that the novelty hasn't worn off yet?

I voted for but Do You Know Where Your Children Are I think Lisa It's Your Bday its a really great song

Escape!
It shoul've been in MICHAEL, it's a huge song, I don't know why it wasn't released.

Where is that song? I haven't heard of that! :eek:

I'd imagine that there must still be a version on YouTube somewhere? I love all the poppy Thriller outtakes, really... Got The Hots, Hot Street, Trouble, the full version of Carousel etc. I wonder whether we'll ever see them officially released given that Thriller 25 must've been by far and away the most blatant opportunity to do so.

With any luck the so-called OTW 30 will be so successful that they'll invite Quincy back to do the Thriller rerelease that T25 SHOULD have been. And yes, that's the one and only reason I support yet another Thriller rerelease. For my liking MJ was a bit stingy with the amount of his stuff that he released in later life, until the '01 special editions and TUC turned up of course. :p

Back