• Work That Body

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 2.8%

• Total voters

tdude418

Proud Member
Uh, moderators,

I tried to make a poll, and I clicked on the "create poll with this thread" option, and it didn't work. Help me.

Doesn't matter, the correct answer is DYKWYCA.

::SHE GOT IT

I LOVE this track, great,great, great:clapping:

Blue Gangsta. I still feel like this could be a big hit.

There's a reason why Blue Gangsta and Xscape never got released and it should stay that way, especially if we are to ensure Mike has a forever lasting catalogue of hit songs.

When you say 'Unreleased' do you mean songs on albums not released as singles or Songs that were leaked but never officially on any albums?

Probably DYKWYCA, but Escape wins the award of having the best bridge of any song, anywhere, ever.

There's a reason why Blue Gangsta and Xscape never got released and it should stay that way, especially if we are to ensure Mike has a forever lasting catalogue of hit songs.

When you say 'Unreleased' do you mean songs on albums not released as singles or Songs that were leaked but never officially on any albums?

i disagree about Xscape..and if you are referring to 'No Friend Of Mine', when you say 'Blue Gangsta', then i disagree with you on that, too.
~
i also love the 2008 leak of 'Hold My Hand', and, the box set version of 'the way that you love me, 'in the back'. the term 'unreleased' has lost it's meaning, what with leaks and putting them out on albums, even if they don't get played on radio.

'someone put your hand out' was played on radio as a sample for a ludacris song, even though it was termed 'unreleased'. i love that, too.

Last edited:
On the subject of unreleased songs, a heads up: full version of STTR is out, and unheard bits are f-ing ace.

I love..
Slave To The Rhythm
Blue Gangster
Do You Know Where Your Children Are
Wish Upon A Star (I Love..Love Michael singing this sort of song!!! I wish that there were a whole album of Michael singing Disney type songs as well as classical type of songs - A double disc CD One side Disney-ish style Side Two classical style. I would be on one of Heavens clouds. :cloud9:

Last edited:
So, after a few measly tracks on Michael have been tearing the MJ community apart for awhile, I have decided to make a nice thread about something else: the unreleased tracks! I felt it would make for a great discussion, debate, and a poll about the best unreleased Michael Jackson song.

Think long and hard before making your official decision. But don't be afraid to discuss your opinion for 2nd and 3rd place too. For some of us, it's too hard to choose!

I didn't put "Place with No Name" on here because all we've heard is a snippet, so far. If I'm mistaken, let me know, and SEND ME THE FULL song!

One more question: does anyone know of a place where I can download "Slave to the Rhythm" without that stupid F***ING d.j.? UGGGGH! I am SOOOOOOO LIVID! I want to break that guy's NECK! AHHH! SHUT HIM UP! If you have the song file or know where I can download it without him please let me know. I might have to accept a lower quality version but whatever.

So, here it is: the working poll

<form method="post" action="http://poll.pollcode.com/J32V"><table border=0 width=150 bgcolor="EEEEEE" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td colspan=2><font face="Georgia" size=-1 color="000000"><b>What is the King of Pop's best unreleased song?</b></font></td></tr><tr><td width=5><input type=radio name=answer value="1"></td><td><font face="Georgia" size=-1 color="000000">All I Need</font></td></tr><tr><td width=5><input type=radio name=answer value="2"></td><td><font face="Georgia" size=-1 color="000000">Do You Know Where Your Children Are (with or without Jay-Z)</font></td></tr><tr><td width=5><input type=radio name=answer value="3"></td><td><font face="Georgia" size=-1 color="000000">Escape</font></td></tr><tr><td width=5><input type=radio name=answer value="4"></td><td><font face="Georgia" size=-1 color="000000">Gangsta (No Friend of Mine)</font></td></tr><tr><td width=5><input type=radio name=answer value="5"></td><td><font face="Georgia" size=-1 color="000000">Hot Street</font></td></tr><tr><td width=5><input type=radio name=answer value="6"></td><td><font face="Georgia" size=-1 color="000000">If You Don't Love Me</font></td></tr><tr><td width=5><input type=radio name=answer value="7"></td><td><font face="Georgia" size=-1 color="000000">Lisa It's Your Birthday (MJ's own version)</font></td></tr><tr><td width=5><input type=radio name=answer value="8"></td><td><font face="Georgia" size=-1 color="000000">Love Never Felt so Good (MJ's own version)</font></td></tr><tr><td width=5><input type=radio name=answer value="9"></td><td><font face="Georgia" size=-1 color="000000">Nite Line (Nightline) (MJ's own version)</font></td></tr><tr><td width=5><input type=radio name=answer value="10"></td><td><font face="Georgia" size=-1 color="000000">Serious Effect</font></td></tr><tr><td width=5><input type=radio name=answer value="11"></td><td><font face="Georgia" size=-1 color="000000">She Got It</font></td></tr><tr><td width=5><input type=radio name=answer value="12"></td><td><font face="Georgia" size=-1 color="000000">(She's) Trouble</font></td></tr><tr><td width=5><input type=radio name=answer value="13"></td><td><font face="Georgia" size=-1 color="000000">Slave to the Rhythm</font></td></tr><tr><td width=5><input type=radio name=answer value="14"></td><td><font face="Georgia" size=-1 color="000000">There Must Be More to Life Than This (MJ's Own Version)</font></td></tr><tr><td width=5><input type=radio name=answer value="15"></td><td><font face="Georgia" size=-1 color="000000">Wish Upon a Star (Disney Medley)</font></td></tr><tr><td width=5><input type=radio name=answer value="16"></td><td><font face="Georgia" size=-1 color="000000">Work that Body</font></td></tr><tr><td colspan=2><center><input type=submit value="Vote">&nbsp;&nbsp;<input type=submit name=view value="View"></center></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="white" colspan=2 align=right><font face="Georgia" size=-2 color="black">pollcode.com <a href=http://pollcode.com/><font color="navy">free polls</font></a></font></td></tr></table></form>

Last edited:
Re: poll: (it works this time) Best unreleased MJ Song

I had to vote Slave to the Rhythm because I'm on a serious buzz right now listening to that song. I would probably say Escape next, but I also really love Work that Body. It's so sleazy and awesome.

I'd have to say Slave for the same reason as Dark Artist...This song is fucking brilliant

I love everything about Escape, so I voted for that, although this was a very hard decision, I just think Escape is such a gem.

Back