Poll: Keep Your Head Up

In the beginnig of the song a voice says something like:

Black and beets ??? baby

That is NOT part of the song right? - It sounds so weird and it does NOT fit in there!

Does someone know?

I also can't help it... but I don't FEEL him there... I mean... wouldn't he sing with much more emotion and FORCE (for example the "I can even breath, I can even see") at some points? michael is someone who puts emotion and interpretation in each and every word of his lyrics/music... even in his demos!!

The worst thing is: noone knows... and the most horrible situation for me would be: thinking it's not him - but it is!! I'm so sorry Mike... :'( But... I think he would ask us to follow our hearts... so each one of us has to decide for him/herself, whether it FEELS like Michael or not...

For me, my first thought while hearing KYHU: Michael would have put more emotion into it... that can't be him.

Really can't help it but that's how I feel. :'(

But I don't want to convince anyone to think the same!! I'm glad for those who believe it is him - cause I really like the song and it must be an incredibe feeling to be sure, it's sung by Michael!!!

Mike, we miss you so deeply. We probably all agree on that one. :'(

I also can't help it... but I don't FEEL him there... I mean... wouldn't he sing with much more emotion and FORCE (for example the "I can even breath, I can even see") at some points? michael is someone who puts emotion and interpretation in each and every word of his lyrics/music... even in his demos!!

The worst thing is: noone knows... and the most horrible situation for me would be: thinking it's not him - but it is!! I'm so sorry Mike... :'( But... I think he would ask us to follow our hearts... so each one of us has to decide for him/herself, whether it FEELS like Michael or not...

For me, my first thought while hearing KYHU: Michael would have put more emotion into it... that can't be him.

Really can't help it but that's how I feel. :'(

But I don't want to convince anyone to think the same!! I'm glad for those who believe it is him - cause I really like the song and it must be an incredibe feeling to be sure, it's sung by Michael!!!

Mike, we miss you so deeply. We probably all agree on that one. :'(

I feel ya on everything :huggy: the line i bolded is the ONLY part I can say that I honestly feel is him 100000000% and the Earth Song adlibs at the end..but that part is obvious...lol....

For me, struggling with all this confusion this week, I have to always go back to my first instinct that i didn't FEEL/HEAR him in this song....I use feel AND hear interchangeably, because with Michael Jackson's voice...when you hear him , you feel him, and when you feel him, you hear him....It's as simple as that for me....Trust your instincts, it's really the only thing we have to hang on to right now...

I use feel AND hear interchangeably, because with Michael Jackson's voice...when you hear him , you feel him, and when you feel him, you hear him....It's as simple as that for me....Trust your instincts, it's really the only thing we have to hang on to right now...

THIS is the truth right here.

"I know the creator will go. But his work survives. That is why to escape death I attempt to bind my soul to my work."
~MJ, ironically 2007

THIS is the truth right here.

"I know the creator will go. But his work survives. That is why to escape death I attempt to bind my soul to my work."
~MJ, ironically 2007

I was just thinking about that quote myself last night...VERY true, and very wise of him....

When I heard the song for the first time I was doubtful.
After hearing it several times Im 99%sure no 100%sure that the guy who sings in the start of KYHU isnt Michael Jackson. sry but Its a fake.

If sony puts this version out I will go mental

When I heard the song for the first time I was doubtful.
After hearing it several times Im 99%sure no 100%sure that the guy who sings in the start of KYHU isnt Michael Jackson. sry but Its a fake.

If sony puts this version out I will go mental

Then get ready to go loco my friend. This is it.

the adlibs of eartsong are the only real MJ in this $hitty song.....FAKEEEEEEE

Please please please.

Not all the negative comments.

I enjoy the song very much. And I believe it's MJ.

Please think twice before posting hateful and negative comments.

Stop living in denial.
Sure you can enjoy the song and the music but its not Michael Jackson.
DAMN DAMN DAMN i was so excited and then you here this crap.

Although I admit that if Mike would sing this song it would be great

...this post coincides with the fact that I think this whole thing is a PR stunt...I don't think these Cascio tracks that we've heard will be the ones on the album....I think they did this to get people talking and squirming and wonder what the eff is going on...

This is what I'm kinda hoping for! Still unsure why this is the only full song that has been leaked?

I can't understand the negative talk either but I suppose it's our choice if we get offended by it or not.

This is what I'm kinda hoping for! Still unsure why this is the only full song that has been leaked?

I can't understand the negative talk either but I suppose it's our choice if we get offended by it or not.

yes, and wasn't it leaked by Sony themselves? Both BN and KYHU both previewed by Sony BEFORE an actual first single is even ANNOUNCED....why these songs? It just sounds deliberately planned to me...:ninja:

Well, whatever is happening they are certainly getting people talking about the album.

I estimate that about three-quarters of fans thinks it's genuine (judging from posts).

I think the reason for the negativity over past days is borne out of pure frustration. The people who think it's him are frustrated that the people who don't are bringing down a good MJ song, and the people who aren't convinced are frustrated that MJ's legacy is being tainted with a song he didn't sing and opening the door for Sony to do it again.

I won't say which camp I'm in.

Keep your head up thoughts on the final leaked track - the production is absolutely beautiful. This is the one I'm quite pleased how it turned out. It has a nice thick warm feeling.

Crap. Lame. Cringe-worthy. Soulless. Boring. Disjointed. Questionable.

Not sure why it's still on the album, or why it was on there in the first place.

Just my opinion, though.

Oh my God, can't believe this. Can't believe you can't hear and feel MJ in this track! I'm the total oppesite.
For me this song, is such warm and angelic as WYBT. I got the chills when the first verse begins. And I really got the hots when he sings "Sucking Up the air, with the earth from under me" (Or what the line is :p)

Well I hear and feel MJ in THIS song, as I haven't felt in MANY years! So thanks to estate, sony, MJ and everyone who was involved with this fantastic masterpiece. THANKS!

Puzzling to me. I'd say the first verse may be Michael...then towards the end of the song something is bothering me, a nagging feeling...very puzzled about this one. But tbh, since I believe BN and Monster to be clearly fake, and I also heard All I need, another Cascio fake song, I'm more inclined to thing KYHU is a (very good) fake too..

^^^

agreed.

It is great. Very uplifting.

Keep Your Head Up is not fake , with the album version has no "What About" at the end from earth song.... :)

I hope its not fake.... like the song

Back