Photos taken by you - the fans

I have some from the Adlon, I'll see that I upload them in the coming days - check back! ;)
Unfortunately I don't think I have more from the concert because my camera was taken away after a few seconds. Dunno why they did that, they never cared on other concerts - it was only a pocketcamera anyway... I'll have a look if I have more but don't get your hopes up too high!
thank you so much for posting those absolutely beautiful pictures...

What a nice topic. Thanks to everybody who's sharing!

Here are three pictures from Saarbrücken - before Michael's appearance in the TV show "Wetten, dass...?" in 1999. He took a lot of time to greet all the fans, sign autographs, collect presents, shake hands...

Saarbrcken1.jpg

saabrcken2.jpg

saabrcken1.jpg

PS: crying, bear with me regarding Berlin pics, I need to scan them and didn't have time today! I have no more concert pics but Adlon hotel pics (not too close...) and some real close ones from Adagio.

*Completly dry*;3350103 said:
Here are three pictures from Saarbrücken - before Michael's appearance in the TV show "Wetten, dass...?" in 1999. He took a lot of time to greet all the fans, sign autographs, collect presents, shake hands...

PS: crying, bear with me regarding Berlin pics, I need to scan them and didn't have time today! I have no more concert pics but Adlon hotel pics (not too close...) and some real close ones from Adagio.

thanks so much.. very close picture.. you have been so lucky to see him in a so near way!

@*completly dry* Thank you, watching these pictures is so emotional.You are so lucky to have such beautiful memories.

Thank you again for posting and if you have more please post them, you make us very happy.

*Completly dry*;3350103 said:
crying, bear with me regarding Berlin pics, I need to scan them and didn't have time today! I have no more concert pics but Adlon hotel pics (not too close...) and some real close ones from Adagio.
No problem, I'll be patient. ;) And thanks for the Saarbrücken Wetten Dass Pictures.

I have some Adlon Pix as well, made with my camera, but u can barely see Michael on the window, because it was too far away for that sh*tty camera that I had back then. I don't have a scanner but I'll try to make photos from these pictures and upload them. But don't expect too much, as I said before, Michael is REALLY REALLY TINY on the pix...

thank you for sharing your private pics - I enjoy them very much

*Completely dry* rocks! hehe

Look, here are my Photos, their quality is poor but I tried to zoom in as much as I could. That day, however is the sweetest memory for me, because I've never gotten any closer than this to Michael. I'll keep that in my heart forever.

Here, please klick on them to see them bigger:

Oh man, I just miss him like crazy... :weeping:

OMG!! Thank you guys so much!!! This is one of the best threads in the forum!!!

^^ Gorgeous, sexy, hot in every single one of those pics!

crying, THANX for your Berlin pictures. Precious memories! I finally got around scanning mine. I didn't remember I only took so very few... I didn't take pictures when he came to greet us all in the van the first evening, I didn't take pictures in the zoo watching the gorillas with him, didn't take pictures when he went out, at the red carpet, at the airport, in the garage... and only these few, crappy ones when he was at the window. I guess I just wanted to enjoy the moments with him but now, in retrospect, I kind of regret it... You don't have any from these events by any chance, do you?
Anyway, hope you still like these:

berlin1.jpg

berlin4.jpg

berlin5.jpg

berlin6.jpg

And this is our banner he's holding - very special moment! :)

berlin2.jpg

berlin3.jpg

Last edited:
*Completely dry* Thank you for your pictures, they're so beautiful. No, I don't have any more pictures from Zoo etc, because I only was at the hotel, and only for one evening, I SO MUCH regret that I hadn't been there more, but it was November and I actually was sick with a cold but at least on one evening I just HAD to be there. I remember my mom (who is also a fan) coming with me and we were standing there for hours in the cold, me with a fever still but I was so happy to get to see him. There was a camerateam also, I think, or something like it, because suddenly I had a microphone in fron of me and some guy was asking me why I was standing here, I believe he was from MTV or anything, do you recall that, or do I puzzle things up here?!
And when we drove back home my mom also was so happy and smiling all over her face all the way home. That's just the coolest and prettiest memory for me, Michael made us both so happy.

I forgot to post the Adagio pics yesterday. This was at the red carpet for the "Tribute to Bambi", where Michael auctioned off one of his jackets for charity.

Adagio3.jpg

Adagio2.jpg

Adagio.jpg

Ah, crying, too bad for you! :( Definitely the wrong time to be sick! I don't know about MTV, there were camera teams there all the time but I rather stayed away from them. ;)

Adagio.jpg

Ah, crying, too bad for you! :( Definitely the wrong time to be sick! I don't know about MTV, there were camera teams there all the time but I rather stayed away from them. ;)

Oh jesus, what a beautiful photo :wub: Thanks so much for sharing...

And yeah, being sick and waiting outside in the cold is not so cool.:bugeyed But getting to see Michael for a few seconds everytime he appeared on that window made it all so much better. :wub:

big thank you to all of you for posting your precious photos. they are absolutely gorgeous. michael was such a beautiful person. he's beautiful in every single one of them.

Back