Paul Anka not listed as co-writer

In the court a law, the reason doesn't matter the act characterize the person. He stole the tapes. He stole the tapes. He stole the tapes. The everyday person such as many people on the web will take it as MJ being a thief. Which is exactly what happen. We should know personally from being an MJ fan what words and perception can do and so did Mr. Anka. I'm done.

a person of sound mind would know that you can't steal your own stuff. and according to copyright records, it looks like Anka claimed copyright that wasn't his. that is thievery. if you are observant, you will notice that the court of law isn't punishing MJ for his own copyright. it never ceases to amaze me when someone who claims to support MJ is quick to wrongly convict him.
MJ..too good for this world.

Last edited:
a person of sound mind would know that you can't steal your own stuff. and according to copyright records, it looks like Anka claimed copyright that wasn't his. that is thievery. if you are observant, you will notice that the court of law isn't punishing MJ for his own copyright. it never ceases to amaze me when someone who claims to support MJ is quick to wrongly convict him.
MJ..too good for this world.

Read my other post I am defending him. Someone stated Anka was not calling MJ a thief I disagreed. If you say I stole something , you are calling me a thief. I am with you how can you steal your on stuff.

Read my other post I am defending him. Someone stated Anka was not calling MJ a thief I disagreed. If you say I stole something , you are calling me a thief. I am with you how can you steal your on stuff.

oh. sorry. these threads start to get long, and the arguments don't make sense, since MJ owns copyright..i guess i gotta find the person you were talking to, cus i surely don't know how someone could think MJ stole this..lol. i guess i misunderstood ur post..

oh. sorry. these threads start to get long, and the arguments don't make sense, since MJ owns copyright..i guess i gotta find the person you were talking to, cus i surely don't know how someone could think MJ stole this..lol. i guess i misunderstood ur post..

That' Okay. I understand. It happens sometimes.

Paul Anka Should Be Grateful To Be Making Money At All!

You guys are really making me laugh. Paul Anka should be ashamed of himself. They wrote this song in the early 80s. If he had any issues with Michael he had 27 years to settle them! He is not here to defend himself. You can thank TMZ and other MJ hater outlets for planting this seed in Anka's head that MJ stole his song. How can you steal something you are part owner of in the first place? Besides, do we really know if MJ was going to use this tape at all? Doesn't anyone question where it came from and when the Jackson brothers background vocals were added? I do. I think Michael would have used a much newer song, im my opinion. But it's nice nonetheless.

In the court a law, the reason doesn't matter the act characterize the person. He stole the tapes. He stole the tapes. He stole the tapes. The everyday person such as many people on the web will take it as MJ being a thief.
You don’t steal something you already own and Michael didn’t release the song, Sony did.

Which is exactly what happen.
How do you know that for sure? You were there when that happened? You only heard that Wanka idiot saying this BS, and you never heard Michael’s side of the story. This is injustice!

EDIT:
Opps! Sorry I also got carried away...

Paul Anka is horrible for doing this. Why did he have to go public with all this?

Paul Anka is horrible for doing this. Why did he have to go public with all this?

This is an example of someone who wants to take an opportunity that doesn’t quite work for him especially when he manipulated the fact and it backfires on him. He made a fool of himself and this is what I gathered:

1. Michael is a co-author of the song “This Is It” he have the legal right to own a copy of his demo. There is enough truth documented in the copyright office.

2. Michael did not steal anything, how can you steal something you already own!

3. Michael never released this song in his life, Sony did! So why he is attacking Michael?!

4. Paul saying negative things about Michael’s song writing ability is baseless because Michael’s success and his hit songs speaks for themselves.

5. Paul Anka was pissed-off because of an old conflict with Michael probably he might have told Paul that the duet wouldn't work because Paul's too old and Safire was beautiful and young. Paul Anka didn't get to release it on his album nor duet it with Safire, and Anka's carrying that grudge since then.

6. Paul Anka didn’t have the courage to speak when Michael was alive, now Michael is dead and unable to defend himself now Paul is saying all those negative stories.

7. Paul wanted to take advantage from this publicity and Michael’s death to advertise himself as a great song writer which is a shameless cash-in. The media gave Anka attention and he showed himself as an extremely jealous and bitter person with no class.

8. Paul Anka ripped off a song “My Way” he is the one who steals songs! "My Way" is an English version of a French song. The English lyrics were written by Paul Anka and popularized by Frank Sinatra on his album My Way. The melody is that of the French song "Comme D'habitude" composed by Claude François and Jacques Revaux. Anka's English lyrics are unrelated to the original French by Claude François and Gilles Thibaut. See Anka never composed the Song MY WAY-he only wrote some lyrics. Anka lost his security blanket when Frank Sinatra died. Sinatra covered Anka's ass for years.

9. Paul Anka doing an interview with one of Michael Jackson’s worst enemies “Roger Friedman” which speaks for itself.

10. Sa-Fire confirmed in an interview with Access Hollywood that Michael and Anka gave her the song. She showed admiration towards Michael only.

Yeah Paul Anka seems like an asshole. How dare he say those things about Mike, what the **** has he done that he can say things like that. NOTHING. Shut your mouth, Anka.

This is an example of someone who wants to take an opportunity that doesn’t quite work for him especially when he manipulated the fact and it backfires on him. He made a fool of himself and this is what I gathered:

1. Michael is a co-author of the song “This Is It” he have the legal right to own a copy of his demo. There is enough truth documented in the copyright office.

3. Michael never released this song in his life, Sony did! So why he is attacking Michael?!

4. Paul saying negative things about Michael’s song writing ability is baseless because Michael’s success and his hit songs speaks for themselves.

5. Paul Anka was pissed-off because of an old conflict with Michael probably he might have told Paul that the duet wouldn't work because Paul's too old and Safire was beautiful and young. Paul Anka didn't get to release it on his album nor duet it with Safire, and Anka's carrying that grudge since then.

6. Paul Anka didn’t have the courage to speak when Michael was alive, now Michael is dead and unable to defend himself now Paul is saying all those negative stories.

7. Paul wanted to take advantage from this publicity and Michael’s death to advertise himself as a great song writer which is a shameless cash-in. The media gave Anka attention and he showed himself as an extremely jealous and bitter person with no class.

8. Paul Anka ripped off a song “My Way” he is the one who steals songs! "My Way" is an English version of a French song. The English lyrics were written by Paul Anka and popularized by Frank Sinatra on his album My Way. The melody is that of the French song "Comme D'habitude" composed by Claude François and Jacques Revaux. Anka's English lyrics are unrelated to the original French by Claude François and Gilles Thibaut. See Anka never composed the Song MY WAY-he only wrote some lyrics. Anka lost his security blanket when Frank Sinatra died. Sinatra covered Anka's ass for years.

9. Paul Anka doing an interview with one of Michael Jackson’s worst enemies “Roger Friedman” which speaks for itself.

10. Sa-Fire confirmed in an interview with Access Hollywood that Michael and Anka gave her the song. She showed admiration towards Michael only.
Saw the interview. I totally agree.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Back