Paul Anka not listed as co-writer

Calotte12

Proud Member
Its funny to see that Paul Anka is not listed as a co-writer for the song This is it, in the This is it album ! :)

They must have been made before it was known that he co wrote it, i only found out it was in the stores today, will get it tomorrow.

Probably made the booklet before all that Wanka thing...

What annoyed me in the booklet is that there are no Thanks page.. nothing, like ''thank you Michael for all the music.. or anything else.

What? Why would you begrudge him having his name listed on a song he actually co-wrote? He deserves to be listed.

Of course Wanka deserves it.
Where did you read that? I didn't wrote it.
I can laugh when I want to. Can I?
Also, I have some silly wishes (thoughts) sometimes.
May I?

the idiot was on the VIEW today speaking about the whole TII fiasco.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I saw that, I think he did a good job of clearing it up :)

He said it was a mistake that wasnt Michael's or intended which I can appreciate... even if it is too late to take back all of the bad press siiiigh

OOOPS!!!

I'm sure this was the first batch, before the TII single was made public.

Wanka's name will certainly appear in the next batch.

He should clear things up. He had a tinge of jealousy there. As a whole most people in the music business have good things to say about MJ. Everyone can't be lying.

Dude never had this kind of attention in his whole damn life he should be happy about what Sony did.....and I know he is! I mean he got invited on the view for this "mistake".....LMAO! So stupid what people will do for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I am sorry but Anka is a loser. He went on a talk show just to talk about the tape? He has absolutely nothing to plug. It is not like he was plugging the soundtrack of anything.

At least he stopped calling MJ a thief. Still, I had to hold my nose to buy the record today...knowing 1/7th of my money is going to him.

I am sorry but Anka is a loser. He went on a talk show just to talk about the tape? He has absolutely nothing to plug. It is not like he was plugging the soundtrack of anything.

At least he stopped calling MJ a thief. Still, I had to hold my nose to buy the record today...knowing 1/7th of my money is going to him.

I don't disagree with him getting his money, but it is something stank about him. Huggggh

OK I don't know anything about the man and haven't read any of the "bad press" so I can't comment on that. I was just saying if he co-wrote the song he deserves to be acknowledged!

i noticed he isn't listed too, also........ any thoughts on the quote at the bottom?

"Always great to sing with my brother"..........

i'm pleased the dedication to the kids is on there.

I think Wanka dosen't have the rights for 'This Is It', only 'I Never Heard'. But he gets 50% for co-authoring.

I love how some MJfans get all upset when Michael is refered to as J-A-C-K-O but have no problem calling Paul Anka, Wanka.

I love how some MJfans get all upset when Michael is refered to as J-A-C-K-O but have no problem calling Paul Anka, Wanka.

You mean the same guy who called Michael a thief and a liar?

Sorry, but as far as I'm concerned, and as long Gaz/MJJC don't ban it, Wanka stays.

To me strange thing is that Michael Jackson is a producer of this album.

And some could say MJ earned his nickname becuase of his strange behavior.

No MJ never earned and he is NOT strange. And the ones who say this kind of stuff against Michael they should go and bang their stupid heads against the wall. :banghead Luckily all this tabloid rubbish is banned from MJJC.

Back