Paris Michael Katherine Jackson Birthday Present - Donate button now in post #1

Rockin.

Proud Member
So now its the turn of Paris...

I haven't seen a thread for her, unless I'm just blind.. so here it is.

Post ideas for gifts for her here :)

I think we're going to use fromyouflowers as we have a 15% discount.

www.fromyouflowers.com

Donate button:

pixel.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Paris Michael Katherine Jackson Birthday Present

I'll start.. this is an idea for one of her gifts.. I saw this when we were looking for Prince and bookmarked it as an idea for Paris.

Its quite pretty, actually reminded me of MJs new earth song video he did for TII for some reason.. the butterflies and those flowers.

Dancing Butterflies

TFWEB513.jpg

http://www.fromyouflowers.com/products/dancing_butterflies.htm

How can you show that you care? With a basketful of dancing butterflies and flowers! And while the pretty faux butterflies don't really dance, our whimsical Dancing Butterflies flower bouquet can make anyone's heart leap with happiness. A splendid choice.

• A mix of fresh flowers such as spray roses, button spray chrysanthemums, Matsumoto asters, miniature carnations and Sweet William - in shades of purple, light pink, white, fuchsia and green - is presented in a basket adorned with faux butterflies and curly willow.
  • Approximately 14" (W) x 16" (H)

Regular $54.99
Deluxe $64.99
Premium $74.99

Last edited:

First of, Thankyou for starting this thread Rokin. :hug:

Second, I think for a girl like Paris, something elegant...something a 12 year old will like at the same time something that will be meaningful...I dont know, am I going over my head just now?:scratch::D

Flower, ofcourse, its a must. and something else...

any ideas...:D

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Oh, there's a thread about Paris already! Nice!

ElleBella, can you please post a donation button again? I haven't donated for Paris yet.

I'm sorrrrrry my brain left my head for a moment! I have just realised April is not two weeks away... we have the whole of March to go through first :lol: :doh: Oh well, like my parents say, its better to be over prepared. Lol.

OH, don't worry. At least we will have a lot of time for Paris. It seems only yesterday I was reading the one for Prince!! Let's have beautiful flowers and something to remind her of a nice time with Dad. Someone said in another thread that she wears things that remind her of him, e.g., t-shirt, so we could give her something that will give her a fond memory of him. I do not know what though.

rockin _ i LOVE that flower basket, and your right. it reminds me of the new earth song video too. so beautiful :)

Right I missed Blankets and Princes, so I'm defo gonna donate to this one(I've got no excuse its ages away :lol:), as others have said I think we need to get her somthing to remind her of her farther (or that flower basket its beautiful !!) . I think we should also send a huge card in which those who donated could write a little message :)

Maybe a charm bracelet or something like that. I love charm bracelets and had one I really loved when I was 12. Plus they're more personal than a lot of jewellery as you can add to it and put on charms that are personal to you.

Hey everyone,
we have discussed previously, we are going to the same thing that we have been doing for Prince and Blanket. FLOWERS, and something on the side (candy bouquet, cookie bouquet, or chocolates). We will be getting a card with our order which will read the same thing both cards have been saying "Happy Birthday Paris, love MJJCommunity Board". It was already said in the Prince Birthday thread that writing more than that would be stepping over lines we shouldn't cross. As Rockin said, we will be ordering from FROMYOUFLOWERS.COM we ordered from FTD last time, and the messed up. As I have said before, you can donate any amount, we have had donations from $1-$80 and every single cent WILL be going to the kids, after Paris has her Birthday present we will be donating the remaining money to charity either in the children's name or the MJJCommunity Board (if that is alright with Gaz). Please, everyone, I think gifts such as jewelry are great, but, they do not sell those items on Fromyouflowers.com
Anyways, THANK YOU everyone so much for donating! Here's the donation button

pixel.gif

Thanks again,
Dani

Last edited:

We can use 1-800Flowers.com and their other company 1-800baskets.com it would be ordering all from the same place. I've personally used them and they were just as good as fromyouflowers.com

So how much money we spent on Prince's and Blanket's presents? Just to know how much we can spend for Paris..

So how much money we spent on Prince's and Blanket's presents? Just to know how much we can spend for Paris..

We looking to spend about $180, with the orders usually add about $20 because we still have to pay taxes, delivery fee, and an ordering charge.

:bump

I thought this needed a little bump, Paris' birthday is getting closer but we still have good time :)

Can you repost the donation button? I haven't donated to Paris' birthday yet.

As for a sweet gift, what do you think about giving her cookies instead of candy? We gave candy twice already, let's go for something else...

Back