Paparazzi Chase Paris Jackson, End Up in Handcuffs

I believe this too and that's why I'm finding very hard to believe he's found any peace. He wouldn't be happy to hear about this at all. His children are being exploited and that's something he worked hard to avoid.

This is sad.

EXACTLY. This is one of the reasons when I was growing up they cautioned you to not speak evil of the dead, but now no one believes in these things. At least not the paps and haters. From my experience of a visit from my dad after he died. I strongly feel that they are around seeing and looking at what is going on. That is why we must always think of Michael with a kind heart and love because we have to counteract all the hate out there.

[video]http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2011/07/12/police-question-2-men-allegedly-following-jackson-children/[/video]

Well this video is interesting, the paparazzi guy tells the reporter that it was someone from the Jackson family who tipped him off about Paris' location. I could ask the question why would any of them do that, but then again nothing surpises me anymore.

:no:

It is so unbelievable that. As always, all wrong.... :( *big sigh*

So I guess she's gonna continue to make the mistake of trusting people around her, she'll learn her lesson the hard way once she is grown up.

I feel the same. I think this might be happening. :( But I prefer to think that Michael talked about it (about trusting people...) with their children. Well, I think he did...

Well, I can only continue my prayers for PPB. :angel: :heart: They can not be so naive and trusting the people around them.... never!

Back