Paparazzi Chase Paris Jackson, End Up in Handcuffs

[video]http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2011/07/12/police-question-2-men-allegedly-following-jackson-children/[/video]

Well this video is interesting, the paparazzi guy tells the reporter that it was someone from the Jackson family who tipped him off about Paris' location. I could ask the question why would any of them do that, but then again nothing surpises me anymore.

:no: This actually doesn't surprise me. I hope now the family sees just how crazy the paps can be and are a bit more cautious with PPB. I'm glad that Paris is okay.. this could've been a lot worse.

[video]http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2011/07/12/police-question-2-men-allegedly-following-jackson-children/[/video]

Well this video is interesting, the paparazzi guy tells the reporter that it was someone from the Jackson family who tipped him off about Paris' location. I could ask the question why would any of them do that, but then again nothing surpises me anymore.

Well, of course, I'm not surprised. The "Jacksons"
are too Hollywood. :no:
In addition, recent photos of Paris Jackson have revealed that she is growing up to be a for real
"Natual Beauty".
I pray that all of Michael Jackson's children are being well protected. :angel:

I hope Prince, Paris, and Blanked Jackson get to go on a summer vacation
somewhere fun outside of Los Angeles. :yes:

First of all I am -like every other sane individual out there-, glad that nothing happened to that child. But it just shows you how far things have gotten, but of course I'm so glad that caring grandma is providing them their ''normal upbringing''.

I am waiting to see if grandma will press charges against this pap, or even say something about it. I guess I am living on a cloud.

Thank god for fans, if they were the ones who told her to call the police, and Paris need to keep a lot of untrue "friends" away from her--something her dad had to do all the time. It is strange how history repeats itself. Now you all know how her private things get on the internet.
This happened at the beginning of the week, MJJC was down, so three days have passed and grandma hasn't even cared to release a statement, well I'm hardly surprised, so I'm not even gonna bother to go there, besides I'm sure grandma has more important issues to worry about such as feeding the hungry, greedy mouths of her jobless senior children.

As for Paris needing to keep untrue ''friends'' out there, that girl doesn't believe anyone in her environent is ''fake'' or ''untrue''. So I guess she's gonna continue to make the mistake of trusting people around her, she'll learn her lesson the hard way once she is grown up.

Am I shocked to see they were tipped of by someone who works for the Jackson family? NO.
The caller was probably tipping the paps of on behalf of some shady Jackson.
This was just a regular day in the ''regular/normal'' life of Paris-Michael Jackson, a big thank you to the entire Jackson family for providing Michael's children such a ''normal'' upbringing.

Another thing I remembered, I believe this is the second time (that we -the public- know of) the kids had an issue with paparazzi chasing their car, I think something similar had already happened in late 2009/early 2010, when they nearly had accident due to the paps/or were chased just like thhis time.

Last edited:
First of all I am -like every other sane individual out there-, glad that nothing happened to that child. But it just shows you how far things have gotten, but of course I'm so glad that caring grandma is providing them their ''normal upbringing''.

This happened at the beginning of the week, MJJC was down, so three days have passed and grandma hasn't even cared to release a statement, well I'm hardly surprised, so I'm not even gonna bother to go there, besides I'm sure grandma has more important issues to worry about such as feeding the hungry, greedy mouths of her jobless senior children.

As for Paris needing to keep untrue ''friends'' out there, that girl doesn't believe anyone in her environent is ''fake'' or ''untrue''. So I guess she's gonna continue to make the mistake of trusting people around her, she'll learn her lesson the hard way once she is grown up.

Am I shocked to see they were tipped of by someone who works for the Jackson family? NO.
This was just a regular day in the ''regular/normal'' life of Paris-Michael Jackson, a big thank you to the entire Jackson family for providing Michael's children such a ''normal'' upbringing.

Another thing I remembered, I believe this is the second time (that we -the public- know of) the kids had an issue with paparazzi chasing their car, I think something similar had already happened in late 2009/early 2010, when they nearly had accident due to the paps/or were chased just like thhis time.
that family disgusts me...I believe that one of the Jacksons leaked her location...what do they care about her..they dont...Michael would have a fit with this shit going on. Katherine WONT say anything....she probably has no idea it even happened....she is to busy taking care of the other Jacksons old asses with PPB money ...I hope stuff like this doesnt continue to happen....I pray for these kids daily.

The accident was October, 2009. The paps rearended the vehicle that was driven by P,P&B's security guards. The guards were following the kids and their nanny (Grace I think).

I am waiting to see if grandma will press charges against this pap, or even say something about it. I guess I am living on a cloud.

Thank god for fans, if they were the ones who told her to call the police, and Paris need to keep a lot of untrue "friends" away from her--something her dad had to do all the time. It is strange how history repeats itself. Now you all know how her private things get on the internet.

The accident was October, 2009. The paps rearended the vehicle that was driven by P,P&B's security guards. The guards were following the kids and their nanny (Grace I think).
Thanks yeah that's the incident I meant.

Congratulations to those who should protect the children and yet, manage to expose them in order to get personal gain.
Congratulations to the "so called MJ fans" who 'chase' MJ3 by buying the stuff nasty media sell about the kids.
Congratulations to authorities who allow this to happen.
Congratulations to this world, which is worst by the minute.
And most of all, congratulations to Doctor Death, who dared to say he love MJ3 as their own children.

This is exactly what Michael never wanted for his kids. Exactly.

As long as there are silly "fans" and non fans buying media stuff about the kids, this will go on.

What a shame :(

It would be interesting for the stupid paparazzi guy, to sell the name of the wonderful member of the Jackson family who sold him this info.

Let's bet:

- Randy
- Jermaine

^^Well this will not surprise any of us. However, he made the decision to endanger the life of a child and cannot blame a family member for that. I guess if it was Michael who chased down a child in a car, he would be behind bars now!!

I will repeat what I said before. Someone should tell Katherine that Prince, Paris, and Blanket could use a safe, wonderful summer vacation outside of
Los Angeles County. :yes:

Wow you know Rebbie was so right when she said the kids get to do things that they never had a chance to do before. Nothing like almost being killed I mean every child should experience that. I am so happy they get to normal things like that I bet you they are so happy that guy what's his name was not here to stop that from happening, Poor kids

I will repeat what I said before. Someone should tell Katherine that Prince, Paris, and Blanket could use a safe, wonderful summer vacation outside of
Los Angeles County. :yes:

You know you are right. It is summer time and school is out. These children should be away having a jolly good time. I guess since Michael is not here all their exciting trips are gone. Paris was right when she said that she misses EVERYTHING. Even I had a short vacation to England this summer, and Michael's kids have enough resources to take a nice trip somewhere.

this whole situation is just so sad and sick at the same time. katherine is im sure trying her best but her best is not good enough now that i think about it. Michael is rolling over in his grave right now furouis that this is going on im sure. this never would have happened if he was alive today. he protected his kids so well that no one knew what they looked like for years and they never were chased like this before bc michael always made sure they were safe no matter what. katherine needs to step up to the plate here and be the parent that she is now supposed to be to paris, prince, and blanket. i just hope things dont get any worse and nothing serouis happens. this is NOT a normal upbringing. This family doesnt know the meaning of the word "normal". poor kids. it seems to me that paris, prince and blanket are exactly like Michael. they trust too easily. yeah they are just kids and dont understand that not all ppl can be trusted but it seems once they grow up they will be just like michael and end up trusting the wrong people. i hope that doesnt happen but its likely. and who ever tipped off the paparazzi about paris shame on them! cant say im shocked if it really was a jackson. hard to tell who in that family has any sence except maybe Janet. least she knows when to be quite.

Originally Posted by ExoticPrincess http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2011/...kson-children/

:bugeyed OMG! Paris life was put in danger. How freakin could they? I hope their conscious is killing them both the family member and the pap! Sigh* and this is only the beginning...Some Scary sh*t!:no:

Another point is that this is a big family. You mean to tell me not one of them could check up and ensure that the kids are more protected? Well here I am again asking a foolish question. I guess fans will be guiding these kids in the future. I strongly believe that Michael sees what is happening.

Haven't they learned from Diana? Jesus!

Michael would be furious if he was still here, and learned this. They need to leave the kids alone!

^For real. His family is too busy planning get rich schemes, the children have taken second place it seems. A vacation somewhere outside of California or the US would have been great. Instead his kids are allowed to amuse themselves on social networking sites where they are subjected to hate and bullying.

I'm glad they got in trouble for it but the situation just shows the kind of danger the kids are really in...:(...

Another point is that this is a big family. You mean to tell me not one of them could check up and ensure that the kids are more protected? Well here I am again asking a foolish question. I guess fans will be guiding these kids in the future. I strongly believe that Michael sees what is happening.

same here

I hope not.nothing worse than seeing the pain everyone is going through and how his mother and others have acted and being able to do nothing about it.wouldnt wish that on anyone.well a few but u know what i mean

Re the pap who knows if what he said is true.but i wouldnt be surprised.the kids have to be of some use to the family.ie a way of making money.and thats one way.and we have all seen how much stuff has leaked over the last two years

Michael would be furious over this and I´m sure he knows what is going on and aint happy about it. His own family is working against his wishes. They have the best guide, but that is only one person, they do not listen and the family is very dynamic and do what THEY think is right. I´m so frustrated by that.

Of course, Michael "sees what is happening",
and I believe another change is coming in the
lives of his children. Have you heard of that expression "move Heaven and Earth".
angel3r.gif

Did you notice that she tweeted while in the car and fans gave her the advice to call the police? It's a bit worrisome that those who take care of the kids are fans on twitter.

That's what happened? That is disturbing and unbelievably and incredibly sad.

Mind you, some fans have good intentions but give her bad advice sometimes. Just sayin' Nobody in that family cares to explain to her she shouldn't be on twitter.

Yes ... but in this case they possibly saved lives. This makes me so sad, everything about this situation is wrong, but at least some people did the right thing, but not the people who are supposed to do them ...

Just wanted to say that when fans advised Paris on twitter to have someone call the police she responded that they already were. So whoever she was with was taking care of her.

Just wanted to say that when fans advised Paris on twitter to have someone call the police she responded that they already were. So whoever she was with was taking care of her.
She was in the car with one of her schoolfriends.. it was probably their driver/bodyguard who called the cops

She was in the car with one of her schoolfriends.. it was probably their driver/bodyguard who called the cops

Yeah, I agree it probably was a bodyguard who called. Hopefully one that wasn't driving! I just wanted to make the point that the police were already being called and that it wasn't because of fans' suggestions as has been said previously in this thread.

I strongly believe that Michael sees what is happening.

I believe this too and that's why I'm finding very hard to believe he's found any peace. He wouldn't be happy to hear about this at all. His children are being exploited and that's something he worked hard to avoid.

This is sad.

I believe this too and that's why I'm finding very hard to believe he's found any peace. He wouldn't be happy to hear about this at all. His children are being exploited and that's something he worked hard to avoid.

This is sad.
agree..

Back