Orianthi Performs @ Neverland Ranch Today-Threads Merged

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
NEVERLAND Is ALIVE again!
Orianthi you are wonderful!

OH MY GOD i just hope Neverland to be converted into the OFFICIAL MICHAEL JACKSON MUSEUM, NEVERLAND IS MICHAEL JACKSON,

im sooo happy :yes:

The fans Deserves to have at peace of MJ legacy been getting milked out of our pockets its only right that Fans go there and explore what Mike created even thro his heart was no longer with neverland because of the bad treated he so wrongfully didn't deserve but his soul will always be there. So yes i do agree 100% with you we fans deserve to at least a nice tour through neverland.
Michael's soul IS IN NEVERLAND, thats why he never really gave Neverland away, NEVER because after all he LOVED NEVERLAND, created his most wonderful songs there, WE NEED TO KNOW THAT PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED IT! Michael WALKED THROUGH THAT GRASS :yes: , WE NEED NEVERLAND TO VISIT, TO BE OPEN, TO BE A SANCTUARY, A PLACE FOR HIS LEGACY TO BE RECOGNIZED MORE :yes: :yes: :angel:

NEVERLAND Is ALIVE again!
Orianthi you are wonderful!

OH MY GOD i just hope Neverland to be converted into the OFFICIAL MICHAEL JACKSON MUSEUM, NEVERLAND IS MICHAEL JACKSON,

im sooo happy :yes:

I have mixed feelings bout neverland, it just reminds me too much of the trial :(

Are there any fans in LA that could go up to Neverland and see what is happening there if anything?

Wow, I wonder who organized it. That's pretty cool. I hope something is done with Neverland to keep Michael's legacy/memory alive through it. It such a beautiful place.

it has to happen eventually. i'm not trying to be shallow here, but everyone knows Neverland it's a goldmine.
:clapping: AGREE

Sammy posted that pic yesterday at her FB, but she didn't say it was really from yesterday at Neverland. She has been sharing a bit of her memories at Neverland lately, old pictures and the like.
well now im confused,
anyway OPEN NEVERLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That picture is not from Neverland as all of Michael's belongings (including anything that says Neverland) is no longer on the property.

I have mixed feelings bout neverland, it just reminds me too much of the trial :(
you need to remember MICHAEL, forget about that aweful thing, it wont help and will only hurt you, REMEMBER THIS: NEVERLAND IS MICHAEL, he said it, dont let the other (the haters, the ones who ruined Michael's life) win, dont do it to Michael :( DONT LET THEM WIN!, DONT LET THAT HAPPEN, HIS LEGACY IS ALSO NEVERLAND :yes: he never gave away Neverland.... HE LOVED IT, and it would be just an honor to visist the place where this brilliant genius lived, and STILL LIVES SPIRITUALLY :)

:clapping: AGREE

well now im confused,
anyway OPEN NEVERLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe someone went a bit too far using that pic and assuming something? The owner of the picture didn't mention a thing about being at Neverland yesterday :scratch:

Yes, I am with 8701girl on this. Mixfeelings for me too. Lots of mixfeelings :no:

Maybe someone went a bit too far using that pic and assuming something? The owner of the picture didn't mention a thing about being at Neverland yesterday :scratch:

Yes, I am with 8701girl on this. Mixfeelings for me too. Lots of mixfeelings :no:
PCR, dont let the haters win.... Neverland should be for us to remember MICHAEL, nothing else, dont let them win... we have to honor MICHAEL, we dont have to give up, NEVER GIVE UP

This isnt even about our feelings about Neverland, its about whats going on at Neverland today. I cant work out for the life of me why Orianthi and her band were at Neverland.

Thomas J. Barrack Jr., the Los Angeles financier whose Century City private-equity firm, Colony Capital, owns Neverland

Neverland is owned by a joint venture nammed Sycamore, owned by MJ'estate and Colony Capital

I do wonder what on earth is going on at Neverland. Should it be used for private events, hmmmm, not so keen on that. Yes its beautiful but to me it'll always be Michael's home, even after what happened.

I hope when the estate if debt-free they can buy Neverland back from Colony Capital. Remember, Neverland is also the childhood home of Prince, Paris & Blanket.

That's interesting, thanks for posting.

I'd like Neverland to be back the way it used to be. Like sloride said, imo it's still Michael's home after all..

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Samantha and Talitha were there... :smilerolleyes:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90330

:doh:

I think this is an old picture as well. There are pics on the board here somewhere of Samantha and Talitha from quite awhile before last June, and Samantha(?) is wearing the same red clothes basically. Not to say she couldn't have recently been photographed with the same outfit, but my gut says this is not a pic from whatever went on with Orianthi at NVL.

I do wonder what on earth is going on at Neverland. Should it be used for private events, hmmmm, not so keen on that. Yes its beautiful but to me it'll always be Michael's home, even after what happened.

Totally agree :cheers:
Neverland had been create by Michael with his heart and his soul - It must be looking only this way. His spirit always there. And if Michael was not attached to Neverland he would never did all he could do to keep it.
However, we always don't know why Orianthi was in Neverland :cheeky:

Janet Should have Bought the place and kept it in the family. Michael will ALWAYS be connected with that place regardless of its past events. Neverland is not neverland without its Peter and thats who Michael was there. I hope they are planing to re-open it the way Michael had it. Put everything he owned back where it belongs.

Ori's pot was probably about a privet event but why it was taken down is beyond me. If it has nothing to do with Michael it should have stayed.

Janet Should have Bought the place
it was never for sale. according to reports the estate are majority owners of the ranch. i doubt mj would want the family owning it. they would use it to pimp mj even more.

imo barrack was holding a sucking event either to local council ppl to get permission to do things or an event for potential buyers. or maybe he just fancied showing off to ppl he does business with.

I totally agree. Neverland is Michael...period!

can someobe post the video please cause i can't dowload cause it makes virins in my compture so can someone please found the video :D

Back