Orianthi Performs @ Neverland Ranch Today-Threads Merged

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
i got vision that Orianthi brought the place :yes: :thinking: :lol: :yes: is true that's what i saw in my vision

Orianthi has always been respectful to Michael, during rehearsals and after he passed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats uncalled for, Orianthi has always been respectful to Michael, during rehearsals and after he passed.

Totally agree :cheeky:

However, I hope that Neverland won't be used for any private events asked by any guy who has money and have a party. :(

However, I hope that Neverland won't be used for any private events asked by any guy who has money and have a party. :(

On July 9th 2009 (2 days after Memorial), there was a BBQ/Party including the neighbours @ Neverland.

Michael deliberately gave that place up because it was sullied by police. and i can understand that. so..it doesn't matter what happens there now...but...i can appreciate what Orianthi said about it.

Last edited:
Michael deliberately gave that place up because it was sullied by police. and i can understand that. so..it doesn't matter what happens there now...but...i can appreciate what Orianthi said about it.
Yeah MJ disconnected from Neverland after the raid! :(
Ridiculous raiding of his personal things and home,:no:
No wonder he didnt want to go back there after they trashed it.
BUT now surely we have to think of MJ's happiest times there........he WAS happy there...........his home his castle, his place of escape before they trashed it............so lets remember that..............and whatever they plan for Neverland we remember the good times he had there.:wub::agree:agree?

BUT now surely we have to think of MJ's happiest times there........he WAS happy there...........his home his castle, his place of escape before they trashed it............so lets remember that..............and whatever they plan for Neverland we remember the good times he had there.:wub::agree:agree?

I agree with that..The crap that Neverland had to go through doesn't out weigh all the happiness it brought Michael. I really hope some day it will become some sort of gathering location for fans and tourists :)

I agree with that..The crap that Neverland had to go through doesn't out weigh all the happiness it brought Michael. I really hope some day it will become some sort of gathering location for fans and tourists :)

Wouldn't it be great if it was open on the 25th and fans from all over could meet there.

Wouldn't it be great if it was open on the 25th and fans from all over could meet there.

That's a great thought. It would just be a great thing to have a place for fans and all others who wish to have a common meeting place for Michael:) .

I agree with this. He was really happy there for a long time.

I really do hope it opens to the public, i know i would travel over to visit, i have seen the contents of it at the Auction and it was class.

Niall-LAtoAntigua354.jpg

I agree with you, and for me, it would be a dream come true if one day Neverland was opened back up; so the fans could use it as a gathering location. :cheers:

In the past I really wanted to be there, it was my dream since I was a child, but now I have no more. That place has lost all the magic for me when I think about all that happened. :(

Why would you let the mistakes of others determine how you think about Neverland?

Just read that orianthi took off her post bout neverland off of her twitter page.

I really do hope it opens to the public, i know i would travel over to visit, i have seen the contents of it at the Auction and it was class.

Niall-LAtoAntigua354.jpg

The fans Deserves to have at peace of MJ legacy been getting milked out of our pockets its only right that Fans go there and explore what Mike created even thro his heart was no longer with neverland because of the bad treated he so wrongfully didn't deserve but his soul will always be there. So yes i do agree 100% with you we fans deserve to at least a nice tour through neverland.

^^Yes Ori did delete her post. Perhaps she was asked too many questions from fans?

However Orianthi tweeted her band members after so I went to there twitter accounts and found that they mention Neverland too:
neverlandtweet2.png

neverlandtweet.png

Back