One Word Names for Michael's Next Album

Hey guys! I’ve seen on YouTube the rumored leaked songs from MJ’s new album (which is defiantly fake) however the album was called: “7even” which indicates his seventh album. I think I’ve seen this mentioned earlier here, probably in this thread but sorry can go flip through 40 pages. Anyway I think I will nominate “7even” or if it wasn’t one word it could be “This Is It”

Wouldn't it be completely daring and fun if Michael called the new album: Greatest Hits!

It would both be daring, funny, definitely a pun (as he released SOOOOO many GH-packages these last years), and it would also be a statement saying "I know you have waited ages - but these are also my GREATEST songs!" ;-D

No, im gonna stick with it,

THIS IS IT!!

will be the title!! and also future tune! Its so, saying im back, but you gotta know Michael could do wonders to a song like that!

Terry

No, im gonna stick with it,

THIS IS IT!!

will be the title!! and also future tune! Its so, saying im back, but you gotta know Michael could do wonders to a song like that!

Terry

I have to admit that I am with you on this one. Also, just wanted to add that during the times that I have perused this board your postings have always been very impressive!!! Great job!!! Are you "an insider" keeping it on the down low? :cheeky:

I think it will be called 'This Is It' I'm happy with anything as long there is a NEW album containing NEW songs.

This Is It is clearly a very confident name for the new album / concerts-

weve finally got what we wanted

Yes, but this title was already used by other artistes like jack Ingram....

I think the one word title of new album will be "IT" :D

Cover will read

This is

IT

3 word names for Michael Jackson's next Album:

THIS IS IT !!! :lol:

Another one, how about the # 7Seven!!!!

Edit: It's his favorite number and the date he's doin' the concert is July the 7th month of the year.

Last edited:
he always does one word..i think he should do more than one word for once lol it will be shocking!! exciting!! This Is It ..baby!

IT sounds like the Steven King novel, not cool!

IT...featuring Michael Jackson! No, not good for his street cred at all :p

I like KING, VICTORY or 7SEVEN myself...although i guess victory's been done...

Back