'One More Chance' - A Dream that Turned into a Nightmare

Oh this was JUST what I needed to send me spiraling back down that tunnel again! Just the trick! That feeling that Michael is gone all over again.

I wanna just crawl into a hole and never come out until i'm old and ready to die.

I'm glad I know this now though. I had no idea of all the plans he had for us. No idea... It would have been amazing.

I read the article this morning. Nice account about the making of the "One More Chance" video (those lucky extras) but sad how so many things, including Michael's dreams, could never be completed. Just makes me very angry.

Oh this was JUST what I needed to send me spiraling back down that tunnel again! Just the trick! That feeling that Michael is gone all over again.

I wanna just crawl into a hole and never come out until i'm old and ready to die.

*hugs...*

Now I understand what he meant when he spoke at the award show about having many new interesting ventures for the fans. He did mention Neverland too. It is good to see the plan in full. Thank you Michael.

I'm glad I know this now though. I had no idea of all the plans he had for us. No idea... It would have been amazing.

Hugs!

Back