'One More Chance' - A Dream that Turned into a Nightmare

Guys,

Firstly, please watch the double posting. Edit your last response please.

Secondly, I don't want to have to come in here again to give the same warning a third. Please heed this warning and stay on topic. Can we all do this please? :flowers:

Staffordshire Bullterrier;3105160 said:
Good read for sure, basically after Dangerous he wanted to start with movies? We wouldn't have had the brilliant HIStory? Wow...i knew he liked movies and how they worked, but i wasn't aware that he had such plans. So this Thomson guy is good? Why did Michael and Dieter had a falling out again?
I think he said after Bad-tour he wasn´t going to tour again, he was going to make movies.

As ginvid said we have plenty of threads to discuss Charles. Lets just have this for the article. Thanks everyone.

This was a terrific albeit heartbreaking read and tears of loss started streaming at the parts where the extras were describing their joy and awe at seeing MJ in the flesh. I don't agree with Beckerman when he says MJ was happy on this shoot - have you seen the behind the scenes stills from this day? Mike looked tired and there was no sign of any joy of being on a shoot and satisfied with the collaborative, creative effort. The toll of the preceeding months clearly showed on his face too and to me this project reflects that MJ's heart wasn't really in it, it looks to me like his mind was elsewhere, he actually does look like he was doing this because he had to, not because he wanted to.

Charles is a great writer and the only media rep other than Aphrodite that I see is championing MJ. Thanks for the link, I'll be interested to read if he has written any shit about Mike....

It makes me sad and mad that everytime Michael had big plans something happened to get in the way. Why he just could not have been left alone.

I have to be honest, I just couldn't finish reading the entire article. This hurts too much. It is just soooo sad. He had soo many dreams.....and so much to look forward to. God I'm just going to cry again.... I love you Michael. I just keep trying to understand time and time again why oh God why did you take him?!! :(

MIST;3105331 said:
I think he said after Bad-tour he wasn´t going to tour again, he was going to make movies.

As much as i think there was a part of him that wanted to stop touring , the preformer in him always won out and he couldnt help it. He did love to preform for a audience but the emotional toll of touring is what made it hard for him.

It's extremely sad to see what happened to him.. Damn..

Evan Chandler shot himself in the head so he's rotting in hell hopefully. When will Sneddon, Dimond, Jordan Chandler and the Arvizo's get theirs? if there is a God there is no way in the world that evil crew will get away with what they did to MJ.. Also add Martin Bashir to this also because his mockumentary caused this..

RIP MJ and I hope you're haunting all of those people.

We would have seen more of Michael frontal close-ups for the OMC video if the Arvizos never did what they did. They also got in the way of Michael dreams! :( Just like what Chris Tucker's ex-wife, Azja Pryor, said in her open letter to the family: you cannot hide from the wrath of God's judgment.

Last edited:
Wow, reading that really felt strange. It's almost exactly 7 years later from November 2003 to November 2010. It's difficult not to think about what could have been in these 7 years. His life must've been really flipped upside down when I heard about the allegations. But to be honest, in retrospect I think he was able to relax and enjoy his life much more after being vindicated in a court of law on all counts. It really must have been quite a relief after all of these years.

"In essence, he was turning his back on his old career and walking away from it, ready to follow the dream that had been snatched from him ten years previously. Michael Jackson was finally going to make movies."
- So sad, "Heaven Can't Wait" :(

This article brought back some really painful memories. Oh Michael!!

am i the only one once again deeply saddened? this just remnded me that Michael really is gone... and THIS is part of the reason...

wow....that was such a up and down read....I knew how it would end and yet I still held on to hope that he would be able to do the movies he wanted by the end of the read.....even though I knew he wouldn't...

it is interesting to see the future that Michael dreamed about, but unfortunely God has his own plans...and we don't have to like them or agree all the time...

I wonder if he really only found out about the raid once it was on the news?

I know he was tipped off in 1993, I always assumed it would've been the same scenario in 2003, that he knew what was about to happen in advance.

Poor guy. I feel so bad for him. He really never deserved any of this. He must've felt so shocked and scared.

MJ looked 'bothered' in the shoot from the stills from that day, and in the video footage he doesn't look happy either. The spark we love is missing. I think he must have known something was up.

Michael's pain and suffering on earth was far too great. I honestly believe that God understood this and decided to bring him home so Michael could finally leave it all behind. This is the only way I can feel solace in the way that MJ left this world. This world would not let him be. He deserved so much better, but let's face it, the cruel and hateful media would never let that be. It wasn't until he was gone that they started showing him respect.

I read it. Very well written. Enjoyed reading about the one extra's story about what it was like on the set of One More Chance, watching Michael busting out his moves. Then when I got to Part 4 of the article...I just have to say damn Sneddon. Damn him all to hell. They just wouldn't leave Michael alone and stopped him from fulfilling his dreams. My heart is broken. :cry:

am i the only one once again deeply saddened? this just remnded me that Michael really is gone... and THIS is part of the reason...

No, you're not the only one - I feel sickened and saddened. It's just so horrible.

Reading things like that just makes me angry! People like Sneedon are the ones that shouldn't exist! They offer nothing to this world but, hatred, jealously and racism!

I'm with you guys. I have read another article by Charles about the 2005 trials and I must say I DESPISED the media and people that trash Michael more than ever. I was so mad that last night I've been listening to "Scream" nonstop for more than an hour! I kept imagining myself singing and dancing to the song in HUGE room with large audience to let them see my anger! Michael did not deserve this crap. Thankfully, he's with Jesus now spending time with Him and children and not feeling physical pain without getting mocked for it.

MJ looked 'bothered' in the shoot from the stills from that day, and in the video footage he doesn't look happy either. The spark we love is missing. I think he must have known something was up.

I agree. He didn't look that happy filming the OMC video. It breaks my heart to think what them bastards put him through. The ratio of the immense amount of good Michael did for individuals and the world at large compared to the pure evil he received in return is nothin' short of shameful and would have destroyed anyone else. God really knew what he was doing when he created that most beautiful and strong man of His.

I was reading this article shortly after listening for the first time to Much too soon. I read many people cried when they heard that song. I was cryin' as i was readin' this. It was horrible for us to go through that nightmare, i cannot dare to think what it must have been like for him.

Lord have mercy on all those who contributed to his torment, Lord have mercy on their souls. I don't think they realize yettt what they have contributed to. They better wake up to it and soon cause life is short and else they might end up spending eternity in all the wrong places.

Back