Official list of songs in This Is It movie. Vote your 5 favorite.

Who is it!!! WOO! Im happy :D Plus Speechless, this is gonna be amazing- but so emotional. And for once he was doing BAD! :D

Still no Ghosts though!? :(

"Who Is It" was going to be performed?!?

Aw man, I hope some footage of it makes it to the film or the DVD. That is one of my all-time favorite songs... so deep and dark.

You all know ure suppose to vote AFTER seeinf the film right? Lol

Have you thought about the possibility that maybe some of the songs in the list are just studio versions and not live versions from the rehearsals? For example, they can play studio version of Speechless on the background when they are interviewing Jermaine. :D

WHO IS IT!! YES!!! The setlist is awesome! I would rather see Michael do Dirty Diana than History.

I voted for :

1. I Just Can't Stop Loving You

2. Billie Jean

3. Beat It

4. Smooth Criminal

5. Speechless

I voted for :

1. I Just Can't Stop Loving You

2. Billie Jean

3. Beat It

4. Smooth Criminal

5. Speechless

Why did you vote for songs we alread heard so many time like the first 4??? We heard them over and over and over and over again..not hating....I´m just curious. What was your motivation to vote for those songs??

My god! how sad is this , now that Michael didnt get to perform these fanatstic songs! **im speechless*

Terry

@tttimothy
1. THIS IS IT

2. WHO IS IT

3. SHAKE YOUR BODY (DOWN TO THE GROUND)

4. DON'T STOP 'TIL YOU GET ENOUGH

5. BEAT IT

Just noticed Michael used the word 'It' alot! lol

Why did you vote for songs we alread heard so many time like the first 4??? We heard them over and over and over and over again..not hating....I´m just curious. What was your motivation to vote for those songs??

Because they are my fav :D

Again matter of opinion.

Speechless isn´t even in my Top Ten of MJ´s most beautiful songs.

For me songs like Someone put Your Hand out, Music and Me, With a Childs Heart, Push Me Away, Bless His Soul, Time Waits For No One,Liberian Girl etc etc.
are much more beautiful

yes arty..those songs are ALL amazing and those are some of my favorites too.but they were not on the list.

1. Speechless
2. Man in the Mirror
3. Billie Jean
4. They Don't Care About Us
5. Heal the World

but Arty I want to see Mike performing those now! I want Who Is It too but I also want to see him dancing to BJ, BI and Thriller right now, meaning when he's 50 years old.

and I don't think you should be telling people how to vote anyway.

Here here, i totaly agree with you! Leave people be to just choose whats close to their hearts instead of quizzing them about their reasons.

Speachless
Human nature
The love you save
Black or white
This is it

who is it would be nice to see...great bass hits would go well with his dancing..locking and popping

what is going to happen when the top 5 songs are chosen ?

Have you thought about the possibility that maybe some of the songs in the list are just studio versions and not live versions from the rehearsals? For example, they can play studio version of Speechless on the background when they are interviewing Jermaine. :D

Nooo, don't even say that! I'm looking fwd to seeing WII and Speechless live so much that I'd probably get physically sick if those songs were only played on the background..

So, Mr.negativity, quit saying such awful things out loud ever again, ok?? Or be prepared to face my wrath :mat: ;D

(and if it turns out you were right, don't you dare tell me "I told you so", lol)

Back