Official list of songs in This Is It movie. Vote your 5 favorite.

I voted for:

1. Earth Song
2. Man In The Mirror
3. Bad
4. They Don't Care About Us
5. Smooth Criminal

This is going to be AMAZING! :wild:

So are these definately the songs that he performs in the movie?

Why are you guys voting yet when you haven't seen the movie?

I'm confused.

Just remember, Speechless and Who Is It might have only been rehearsed and not final in the TII set list. But I guess to see that on the movie is gunna be excited and heart aching at the same time :(

f*uck the hell, i can't believe it. Who Is It is THE song Mike wrote and composed, which is one of his biggest musical piece of art but he never performed live. I almost could die in peace after hearing it in (true) live. He has been REALLY mindful of the fans' choice. It creates a great connection between him and us... The movie will hurt certainly.

Last edited:
Who is it??????

WOWWWWW Amazing. Please people vote all for Who is it so that they put the song on the dvd if the song is not in the movie version!

Please don´t vote for the same all songs like Man in the Mirror,Billie Jean,Thriller

Voted!

1. Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
2. Human Nature
3. Who Is It
4. Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground)
5. Threatened**********

Last edited:
well, everything is just so good and exciting EXCEPT Threatened?

why is it Threatened? I mean there are lots of songs he can replace them instead of it.. I was hoping he perform 2000Watts, Unbreakable, Whatever Happens, Cry, You Rock My World or Break of Dawn, but Threatened ? just wwhhhhhhhhhyyyyyy

well, everything is just so good and exciting EXCEPT Threatened?

why is it Threatened? I mean there are lots of songs he can replace them instead of it.. I was hoping he perform 2000Watts, Unbreakable, Whatever Happens, Cry, You Rock My World or Break of Dawn, but Threatened ? just wwhhhhhhhhhyyyyyy

I think he will not perform the whole song just a short part of the song together with the Thriller performance.

I think he will not perform the whole song just a short part of the song together with the Thriller performance.

hmmmm

that's well, I like it like that because honestly it's not a really cool song, compared to invincible album at least

nah I wished he performed 4 songs from Invincible album

Who is it??????

WOWWWWW Amazing. Please people vote all for Who is it so that they put the song on the dvd if the song is not in the movie version!

Please don´t vote for the same all songs like Man in the Mirror,Billie Jean,Thriller

but Arty I want to see Mike performing those now! I want Who Is It too but I also want to see him dancing to BJ, BI and Thriller right now, meaning when he's 50 years old.

and I don't think you should be telling people how to vote anyway.

Threatened is AWESOME!! But I can't BELIEVE how he could not have put UNBREAKABLE as the openig song. That song is so perfect! So michaelish!

Speechless, wowowow.. it's gonna be so hard to watch that.
Most beautiful song I've ever heard.

Most beautiful song I've ever heard.

Again matter of opinion.

Speechless isn´t even in my Top Ten of MJ´s most beautiful songs.

For me songs like Someone put Your Hand out, Music and Me, With a Childs Heart, Push Me Away, Bless His Soul, Time Waits For No One,Liberian Girl etc etc.
are much more beautiful

Last edited:
i tink they have the songs mixed up with medleys .
im sure TDCAU and History are one
same as thriller and threatened

Speechless was in setlist?????!!!!!! Ooooooh my god!!!! really??????????

i voted

human nature
earth song
they don't care about us
shake your body down to the ground
who is it

Back