Official announcement to be made 9/10 for Captain EO

ElleBella

Proud Member
I know there is another Captain EO thread and I searched for it but couldn't find it anywhere, so I'm sorry for making this another thread! But, according to CaptainEO.com Disney will be announcing on the 10th that Captain EO will have a comeback January 2010! YAY!!!
http://www.captaineo.com/

I am so going to Disneyland in the Spring!!! Anyone want to come?!!? :)

OMG, on that website they have a petition for Caption Eo on IMAX 3D!

YESSSS!!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!

They hinted on a DVD/Blu Ray release too!!

They do need to put it on IMAX and release it on DVD.

elmari, you know the MJ fans will be singing 'We are here to change the world' all through the park. :D

So will this just be Disneyland or will it be at Disneyworld too?

They do need to put it on IMAX and release it on DVD.

elmari, you know the MJ fans will be singing 'We are here to change the world' all through the park. :D

LOL

Gosh, this means I need to get a job, save the biggest part of my incomes and get my passport. I never wanted to visit the States so badly! lol

fuck yessss! whoooOOoooo!!!! i'm soo happy!!!

i said i wouldn't go back to dland until captain eo was back! i won't have to wait long lol YAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAAYYY!!!

If this is true, I hope they update it as far as special effects and all are concerned.

Can I just add that I find the website captaineo.com a very strange 'tribute'? Not only are many links dead, it also links to a site with 'anomalies'. Unflattering pics of Mike, compared to cartoon characters combined with biting remarks... not amused here.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm so happy to hear this!!! This absolutely made my day!!! I'm making SURE I get my ass to Disneyland early next year!!! :D I can't wait!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY i was watching Captain EO the other day ahhhhh YAY!!!!

r1kkk9.gif

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How Cute!!!

Sorry for the off-topic. I really couldn't help it! :p

Is a DVD/Blu-ray release (with 3D glasses) a reasonable expectation, or am I hoping for the impossible?

Back