October 6, 2008 {Read News Thread Rules on post # 60}

Re: October 6, 2008

I've always believed that.

None of them. Only Michael Jackson will tell us FOR SURE when it's coming. "Sooner than you think" could mean five years in his mind and we'll still be waiting but anyway, that's what I believe. The man has to get his foot back on the ground and I believe he's trying for real. What he went through in his adulthood was much more damaging than what happened in his childhood, that's for sure.

thank you for saying that. this is so true. i'm so tired of people being "unhappy" with Michael. just let him do what he's doing and be happe he's promised you an album after what he's been through. let him give you a masterpiece as usual. he's trying hard, he's doing his best. TRUST HIM

Re: October 6, 2008

The fan in me wants MJ to "stick it to the haters", but the realist in me says Michael is in a battle with himself also trying to find common ground again after nearly losing it all. The man may have won against criminal charges, but he was a beaten man and he had to recover, that's why he left America for the Middle East and Europe because he was trying to reclaim Michael Jackson again.
That can ONLY explain why Michael is taking his time recording ANYTHING right now or releasing ANYTHING because technically...HE ISN'T READY YET. When he's ready, HE'LL tell us, not Ne-Yo, not John Legend, not Akon and not Will. Not even John Landis or Quincy Jones.
The man has to get his foot back on the ground and I believe he's trying for real. What he went through in his adulthood was much more damaging than what happened in his childhood, that's for sure.

Agree completely

I just wanted to requote myself in what was being talking about earlier

His music will last a lifetime and beyond. I call Mr. Jackson the last of the greatest musicians alive. He knows how to capture an audience not only by his presence, but his music and movement. He is a living ledgend and we need to remember that and STOP critizing the man ever 2 minutes. He is doing what he knows best and that is making his music.

Now with the news about Michael doing his damnest on his album makes me appreciate the man even more. People the King of Pop is coming back and if you haven't read KOPV'S interview with Teddy Riley then I suggest you do so because it tells you alot what Michael is doing behind the scenes and why it's taking awhile and why we haven't heard alot from Mr. Jackson.

He is coming and it will be wait that is worthwhile. When Michael is under estimated he does his best work and that is what he is doing. It kind of reminds me of when he was working on the Thriller album. He wasn't seen for weeks or months and all that while he was working on the greatest album of all time. I know it might be wishful thinking but it might be the greatest album of all time part II. I am so excited about this and can't wait for his new album. :dancin:

I'm comfused about Ben Brown's involvement in the Jackson 5 - wasn't it Mr Keith who had Steeltown Records which released Big Boy in like what, -67?

(Btw, totally agree with Dorothy_Marie - we know how he works an that'spart of who he is and why we love him and his genius.)

Back