October 6, 2008 {Read News Thread Rules on post # 60}

Momma Shannon

Proud Member
Hey guys we are starting tomorrow's news thread a lil early. So I'll be adding to it when I totally wake up and am refreshed in the morning :lol:

Not really sure if this is something old or not with the 2001 comment in it but it's dated today...

Don’t Expect A Michael Jackson Album Anytime Soon
5-Oct-2008
Written by: E. Van Dril

[SIZE=-1]According to will.i.am[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Black Eyed Peas singer Will.I.Am has advised fans of Michael Jackson to hold off their expectations of a new album in the near future. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]The frontman says that Jackson has been working on his first album since 2001 for over two years. Will.I.Am did not say a specific date when the troubled pop star's new record will be released, but let's just say that it will be a long ways away. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]"Michael Jackson has a different pace and you can not put Michael Jackson in that category especially when a lot of those artists have been inspired by Michael Jackson." [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]The Black Eyed Peas man went on to say that: "So Michael Jackson is gonna release his record when he releases his record." [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]http://www.thecelebritycafe.com/features/20518.html[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]another one of the same thing...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Will.i.am: 'Michael Jackson will release album when's he ready'[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]
84_michaeljackson_L31106.jpg
Michael Jackson[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Singer urges Jack-o fans not to hold their breath[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Black Eyed Peas singer will.i.am has warned Michael Jackson fans not to expect a new album any time soon.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]The frontman has been working on Jack-o's first LP since 2001 for over two years.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]But he gave no indication when the new record is likely to surface.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]He told BBC 1Xtra: "There's all these artists in the world like Neo, Chris Brown and Usher, Justin Timberlake, Fergies and Rhiannas and then there's Michael Jackson.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]"Michael Jackson has a different pace and you can not put Michael Jackson in that category especially when a lot of those artists have been inspired by Michael Jackson.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]"So Michael Jackson is gonna release his record when he releases his record." [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]http://www.nme.com/news/michael-jackson/40235[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Mentioning...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Janet Jackson Diagnosed With Vertigo, Will Resume Concert Tour[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Atlanta, GA 10/02/2008 10:25 PM GMT (TransWorldNews) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Janet Jackson was hospitalized earlier this week due after a bout with vertigo, according to her brother Randy on Thursday.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Jackson was hospitalized Monday night while on her Rock Witchu Tour stop in Montreal. She apparently got sick during a sound check prior to her scheduled performance in Montreal. She was rushed to Royal Victoria Hospital and released a few hours later.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]At the time of her hospitalization, reports said she was hospitalized for an "unknown illness". However, her brother Randy made a comment on a Michael Jackson fan site, stating that his youngest sister Janet had a bout with vertigo. "Janet is doing okay, she suffers from vertigo," said Randy.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Vertigo is a disturbance of the equilibrium that causes dizziness or the sensation of falling while the body is actually stationary with respect to the surroundings.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Jackson canceled her performance at Montreal's Bell Centre for the night. Her shows in Boston on Wednesday and Philadelphia on Thursday have also been postponed. She will resume her Rock Witchu tour on Saturday in Greensboro, North Carolina.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Last week she called off a concert in Detroit due to "production restraints," local media said. In April, while promoting Discipline, Jackson missed an appearance on "Saturday Night Live" due to bronchitis, according to MTV News.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsStory.aspx?StoryID=63551[/SIZE]

Today in
Michael Jackson History
1991 - Elizabeth Taylor married Larry Fortensky. The ceremony was held at Michael Jackson's estate near Los Angeles, CA. It was Taylor's 8th marriage and Fortensky's 3rd.

[SIZE=-1]Ok, that'll have to hold ya til I get up in the morning and find some more stuffs :yes:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]MJJCommunity Weekly News Bulletin

Hey hey :)
Been a while since I did one of these, my apologies for that but I'm getting back into the swing of things and here we go! :wild:
- L.J

HIStory Tour Live in Brunei now avaliable for download!
Wowee!! Thanks to the hard work of some of our fantastic members (particuarly lilseanb) Members can now check out this thread: [/SIZE]Sticky: [DL] VIDEO - EXCLUSIVE: HIStory Tour Brunei + Royal Concert YT Clips
[SIZE=-1]to download the concert footage.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Be sure to read the first post which explains about the files, has the links to access them (thankyou to those members re-uploading in various other site options) the first post also has a FAQ which lilseanb updates as certain questions begin to become more common.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Reminder about: Signature Sizes
Lately there has been an increase in people with giant signatures... the siginator has been let loose -->
e5912.gif
... he will be terminating any signatures that are bigger than 450px wide by 250px high. (Please note: we do not accept signatures of 450px high by 250 wide.... tall signatures are a pain for most people to constantly scroll past.)

MJJC Member Birthdays for this week! (6th - 12th)

Happy birthday to all our members who celebrate their birthday this week!! :wild: We hope you have a lovely day! :holiday:

[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]
party.gif
party0009.gif
[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]
party.gif
[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=-1]Monday 6th - Mjfaithful (41), MJzChica (32), mjstheone (25), Fatih (20), delrium89 (19), funnyLala (19)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Tuesday 7th - Tupacavelli (33), mj2k2000 (30), fare (25), CrazyVegasMJ (24), 1984 (24), CommonQuest (23), Are You Scared Yet? (22), MIJACKOP (22)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Wednesday 8th - The_Luckiest_MJ_Fan (35), BiZiLaGuN (33), mjj_beautifulsoul (30), MJJ_2005 (28), Harlepolis (26), Norie (20)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Thursday 9th - Elajj58 (50), mjsohot (45), misty4m (40), mistty4m (40), fidilly (30), rico (22), michaeljackson16 (19)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Friday 10th - yaazgurl (36), Crafty (30), olivia-mjj (29), Poge (21), mj's little fairy (16)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Saturday 11th - DeanRyan (34), magiktori (31), Em-Jay (30), fani_mj (28) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Sunday 12th - Deborah (57), Red Rose (30), Ryu Taikiwa (18) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]
hola.gif
hola.gif
[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: October 6, 2008

They're just saying it's his first album SINCE 2001's Invincible. :lol:
So yes, the news is new. :yes:

And.. It comes out.. when it comes out. :lol: We've waited long enough, I think I could handle waiting til' he is ready. There's times where I'm like OMFG.WHERE IS IT??! AHAHA :bugeyedBAZABA *laughs manically*.. but that's an in the moment thing. So Mike.. take your time. :) We can't do anything anyway.

:lol:

Thanks for posting Shannon.

Thanks for posting. I didn't expect Michael's album to come any time soon anyways. We went through the same thing with Invincible. Just wait, and it'll come.

First of all Will I Am did not say, it won't come anytime soon. He said he works at his own pace and he will release it when he releases it.! Which is nothing we didn't already know. And I really don't think Will I Am knows anymore about what Michael is doing than we do! I wish the media would quit interpreting things how they want, and just let the article speak for itself. All Will basically said was he does not know a thing! :lol:

Well then we will all just have to wait patiently until MJ releases his album then!!!I don't mind :)

First of all Will I Am did not say, it won't come anytime soon. He said he works at his own pace and he will release it when he releases it.! Which is nothing we didn't already know. And I really don't think Will I Am knows anymore about what Michael is doing than we do! I wish the media would quit interpreting things how they want, and just let the article speak for itself. All Will basically said was he does not know a thing! :lol:
Co-sign. They wanted to put something extra to catch people's attention only to overinterpret what Will.I.Am said.

Thanx Shannon.

EXACTYLY!!! But, don't you think we should get it by now? MJ loves to be "underestimated"; just when he got the world believing that he won't be coming anytime soon, then BAM! So, let's forget about the new CD/album, whatever. Stop talking about it and you know what? When Michael recognizes no one is looking for him or talking about his coming, which is probably what he wants, THEN THE HUGE SURPRISE --- HE DROPS A SINGLE, THE PROMO, THE NEW CD/ALBUM, NEWS OF APPEARANCES AND CONCERTS. He loves to surprise! Michael wants to sneak up on everybody! So, let's play along with his plan. I feel the quicker we do then, the sooner we will hear some new music. Remember, Will...i...am said, "Don't E-X-P-E-C-T"! It sounds like Michael wants to "bury" his name, so to speak, only to UNEXPECTEDLY EMERGE SUDDENLY with something that has NEVER BEEN HEARD/SEEN BEFORE! The MJ wannabees will never be able to copy him, EVER AGAIN!!!! He's taking it to a level that will NEVER be reached!!!! Michael knows how to grab the world's attention and hold it, INDEFINITELY! Why? Because he has master the arts and is the master in this entertainment business! Just chill! THE MASTER WILL RETURN SHORTLY!

Last edited:

I'm thinking that too. Which fansite are they referring to? I've never seen Randy post here or any other site that I'm aware of. :unsure:
Maybe he was here and we missed him. Dang. lol

[SIZE=-1]Singer urges Jack-o fans not to hold their breath[/SIZE]
Can't fans decide for themselves whether or not to hold their breath? Who does Will think he is, sheesh.

Maybe he was here and we missed him. Dang. lol

Can't fans decide for themselves whether or not to hold their breath? Who does Will think he is, sheesh.

But the thing is, Will DIDN'T SAY THAT, the writer did!

Thanks for the news thread Shannon :flowers:

I've updated the first post with an MJJC Weekly News Bulletin! and our member birthdays for this week! w00t!! :punk:

I'm just sittin back, listening and enjoying the back catalog so far, rediscovering some gems, (LOVING the Triumph and Destiny expanded editions, and the KING of POP Birthday album Disc 2 Aussie Ed!!!!) I am hanging out for any new stuff as much as the next person, but I know it will be worth the wait, and it's Michael's album, Michael's work, so it's up to him when he's ready and I respect that.

Thanks so much for the news, (and the music so far Mikey!)

Reactions: L.J

EXACTYLY!!! But, don't you think we should get it by now? MJ loves to be "underestimated"; just when he got the world believing that he won't be coming anytime soon, then BAM! So, let's forget about the new CD/album, whatever. Stop talking about it and you know what? When Michael recognizes no one is looking for him or talking about his coming, which is probably what he wants, THEN THE HUGE SURPRISE --- HE DROPS A SINGLE, THE PROMO, THE NEW CD/ALBUM, NEWS OF APPEARANCES AND CONCERTS. He loves to surprise! Michael wants to sneak up on everybody! So, let's play along with his plan. I feel the quicker we do then, the sooner we will hear some new music. Remember, Will...i...am said, "Don't E-X-P-E-C-T"! It sounds like Michael wants to "bury" his name, so to speak, only to UNEXPECTEDLY EMERGE SUDDENLY with something that has NEVER BEEN HEARD/SEEN BEFORE! The MJ wannabees will never be able to copy him, EVER AGAIN!!!! He's taking it to a level that will NEVER be reached!!!! Michael knows how to grab the world's attention and hold it, INDEFINITELY! Why? Because he has master the arts and is the master in this entertainment business! Just chill! THE MASTER WILL RETURN SHORTLY!

Post of the day

Hey guys we are starting tomorrow's news thread a lil early. So I'll be adding to it when I totally wake up and am refreshed in the morning :lol:

Not really sure if this is something old or not with the 2001 comment in it but it's dated today...

Don’t Expect A Michael Jackson Album Anytime Soon
5-Oct-2008
Written by: E. Van Dril

[SIZE=-1]According to will.i.am[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Black Eyed Peas singer Will.I.Am has advised fans of Michael Jackson to hold off their expectations of a new album in the near future. [/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

I don't believe there is an album anyways. I've never thought for one minute that Michael would release one. He's got no passion, no fire, and honestly fans (inclluding me) are deceiving themselves through all these "it's coming" threads. How many old comments can we keep posting before we wake up?

There will be a new album. We just got to be patient and let Mike take his time, and let's not forget that the man has got kids to look after now

Last edited:

There will be a new album. We just got to be patient and let Mike take his time, and let's not forget that the man has got kids to look after now

I have no problem with Michael focusing all of his time on his kids. I focus all of my energy on my kids too. I just don't want to see fans wait for something that's not coming.

I have no problem with Michael focusing all of his time on his kids. I focus all of my energy on my kids too. I just don't want to see fans wait for something that's not coming.

How do you know it's not coming? Have you spoken to Mike personaly?

if mike wants to spend time with his kids.... im very happy with that :)

What the hell you got attitude about? Calm down. Do you think he works on the album only for himself and his children to enjoy? Way too expensive, huh? He will share and release. He is a true artist he does not only simply focus on his kids which is too an important thing after all. He was working his whole life and he always will. Whether you like it or not.

there is no money to be made for someone of michael jackson's status. it would cost him more money to make and promote a record than what he will get back from it.

Michael jackson has already redirected his interst and direction. he is now a co-director of Sony/Atv.

making Music for Mj is now essentially a past time activity and a hobby. With this degree of freedom, he can release whatever he likes and when he likes. he is in no hurry. no contract to honour.

Last edited:

Some people just think Michael owes them something. Yes, it is 7 years since Invincible came out, and so far there is no new album. But Michael, went through a lot of things throughout this time. He was not just busy with writing music for your satysfaction, he was and is also busy with his life. It's you are who come here everyday, and sit infront of your computer, and wait and wait and wait, and nothing is coming, of course, if you just do that, instead of keeping yourself busy with your life, of course nothing is gonna come out for you.
Michael hopes to release it soon, but, he doesn't know himself, when exactley he'll do that. OK? He is trying to come with the best material, that's why it's taking so long, I will never believe he doesn't want to release at least this one album, he is currently working on. He said it time and time again himself, that he is working on an album, and there is even the HMH, with Akon, he recorded. It's not like he does not exist anymore. Just today right now, we don't know and don't have a date, also he is working on stuff, that he tryes to keep a secret. Therefore you know nothing about them!

This thread has been cleaned - simple and easy please use respect when posting, thank you.

Then don't wait and enjoy the music he has already offered us!

What the hell you got attitude about? Calm down. Do you think he works on the album only for himself and his children to enjoy? Way too expensive, huh? He will share and release. He is a true artist he does not only simply focus on his kids which is too an important thing after all. He was working his whole life and he always will. Whether you like it or not.

True, True, True!

little update:

New Entertainment Company Readies to Market Multiple Creative Products Created by Internationally Famous Ben Brown

Mon. October 06, 2008; Posted: 09:05 AM
-- Supergold International is launching a worldwide search for appropriate representation by talent agents or agencies, literary agents or agencies, and legal representation. Ben Brown, the creator of initial works documenting his involvement with mega entertainment personalities such as Michael Jackson and James Brown, announced today the establishment of a multimedia company, Supergold International. Brown also stated the need for an agent or agency to step in and follow up on expressions of interest and to structure deals.
This comes after the announcement that Ben Brown will release his "hot" creative properties, including a new book detailing his precise involvement in the careers of Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5, and James Brown "The Godfather of Soul," to the marketplace under the direction of the newly formed Supergold International. Ben Brown is known worldwide for discovering Michael Jackson and the Jackson 5, and engineering the now famous James Brown comeback. Brown announced the transfer of ownership and title of his creative works to the newly formed entertainment and media company.
A spokesperson for Supergold stated, "We are in the process of establishing business meetings and media interviews for Brown on both the East and West coast along with Europe concerning his book, possible made for T.V. film, and music written with James Brown in mind." Ben Brown was one of James Brown's closest friends and business associates. Supergold also issued an invitation for interested parties to contact Supergold by email at supergoldinternational@yahoo.com.
Brown has a track record of introducing personalities and products that rapidly rise to the top, producing tens of millions of dollars in returns, and increased fame for the associated artists.
SOURCE Supergold International

For full details for CRPDF click here. _version=11;

Back