Now: new official puzzles :-)

What item are you referring to? When was it released?

Agreed. Although it could be bigger, I'm glad the puzzle is still "48 cm X 48 cm" so we can see the remarkable detail of Mark Ryden's painting. Besides being a fantastic painting, that image will forever be analyzed by scholars trying to understand Michael so it's cool that his fans can do the same alongside the fun of actually putting together the puzzle. It's a double puzzle: the pieces make up the painting and Michael's psyche.

interesting.
in fact, you are quite right.
good points!

Lol thx for the news. :)

I dunno any kid that is a mj fan, I hope mj puzzles will still be around when i have kids, I'd love to buy some for them.

Last edited:
The original colorforms is being reissued in addition to a new puzzle ( MJ 25th pictue) http://www.areyougame.com/ type in michael jackson

Last edited:
I just checked the Bravado store and it looks like the Michael puzzle will come out in June.

WOW!!! Great news! AMAZING packaging and such a brilliant idea!!! Its MICHAEL JACKSON EVERYWHERE!!! I'm sure Michael is smiling in the lovely heavens! :)

I like the dangerous one, but come on, a puzzle? Too old for that.

I got the Thriller puzzle a few days ago and it's the hardest one of the 3. All the pieces look the same after you get the red jacket part done.

The friend of mine has just brought the Dangerous puzzle to me from US!
It's very special for me cuz I became a fan since Dangerous album released and I LOVE this cover.
It's a pity Amazon doesn't ship it to Russia.. :(

Does anyone know if I can order them to Denmark?

I found this one when doing a search on amazon.com for Michael Jackson puzzles. Problem is the item description is for the United We Stand puzzle instead.

mjpepsipuzzle.jpg

I like this one :wild:

OMG I so want that Dangerous one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just ordered the Michael album cover puzzle.

Yeah, I suggest anyone looking to buy to go with Amazon. I purchased mine from the MJ Bravado store and the shipping was a rip off. THe only reason I ordered from them was because I got a free This Is It program and I got some t-shirts for $5 each. I live in the same state that Bravado ships thier items from and I couldn't believe the shipping. I can only imagine what someone ordering from California would pay for shipping.

^Congrats Simplymagic. I need to get all of those ;)

Just ordered 3 puzzles from amazon!

Estimated delivery 11 Aug 2011 - 17 Aug 2011

Could not find the 1000 piece "Michael" puzzle. But I've got T25, Dangerous and United We Stand! Can't wait for them to be delivered.

Back