Now: new official puzzles :-)

:eek: mj will be in lego???????

Not that I know. This is something OLD. Back in the days, not now, so don't worry :agree: I even found some MJ' bubble gum from those days. And view master and etc, etc, etc...

LMFAO :p
whats next MJ TAMPONS AND PADS? lol :p

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

remember the forum is followed by many "genious", don't give them ideas, please! :D

Not that I know. This is something OLD. Back in the days, not now, so don't worry :agree: I even found some MJ' bubble gum from those days. And view master and etc, etc, etc...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

remember the forum is followed by many "genious", don't give them ideas, please! :D

Ha ha ha...my brother had the view master.

NOOOOO :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

There used to be legos too!!!!
no idea of these are real but.... lol!!

lego-MJ-copy-lores-739670.jpg
http://www.friendsofcelebrities.com/uploaded_images/lego-MJ-copy-lores-739670.jpg

That is not new...???!!!

oooh, DANGEROUS!! my first cassette tape:hysterical:

i looooooooooooooooove puzzles. TY for posting

Same here.

The Dangerous Cassette tape was my second MJ item I had ever gotten. It was late August of 1993 when I had gotten it. My first was my LA Gear MJ high tops. But I sadly no longer have them. I just L..V.E. those puzzles. As well as that MJ Lego set. And I want them. Especially to add them to my already very huge MJ collection.

Oh drats! I mean i know im older now......but i can be young at heart...right ;)

Oh drats! I mean i know im older now......but i can be young at heart...right ;)

Naaaa, who cares about age? In fact, I am glad I am old enough to have so many memories of Michael. When he turned 30... woowww.. I was sooo impressed like... "woowww... 30!! that's a lot!!!!" and see me now hahahaha!!! :D

Naaaa, who cares about age? In fact, I am glad I am old enough to have so many memories of Michael. When he turned 30... woowww.. I was sooo impressed like... "woowww... 30!! that's a lot!!!!" and see me now hahahaha!!! :D

Yeh im grateful that i got the chance to live through the magic of mj

The puzzles look fantastic, I love the whole 3 of them, but I would have to say that my favourite one would be the "Dangerous" album cover.

I won't be buying them though, simply for 3 reasons (1) these past 11 months I've spent way too much money is buying stuff of Michael (2) I have simply no room to put it and (3) I don't have the patience to put puzzles together, they take up too much time and frustrate me.

Yeh im grateful that i got the chance to live through the magic of mj
Absolutely!
I got with some "real life" MJ friends last time and I was one of the oldest and we had soo much fun!! Yes, some of them have lots more stuff than me, but the love is the same or deeper and I am so, so, sooo terribly sorry they couldn't enjoy some of the things we lived.

I won't be buying them though, simply for 3 reasons (1) these past 11 months I've spent way too much money is buying stuff of Michael ....

No question!! :no:

Anyone in the US find the puzzles in stores yet?

Absolutely!
I got with some "real life" MJ friends last time and I was one of the oldest and we had soo much fun!! Yes, some of them have lots more stuff than me, but the love is the same or deeper and I am so, so, sooo terribly sorry they couldn't enjoy some of the things we lived.

Yes ur right LOVE is the most important thing we all can share with one another. It doesnt matter how many mj things we have or how long we have been a mj fan , the only thing that matters is the bond of FRIENDSHIP & LOVEwe have with each other.

Yes ur right LOVE is the most important thing we all can share with one another. It doesnt matter how many mj things we have or how long we have been a mj fan , the only thing that matters is the bond of FRIENDSHIP & LOVEwe have with each other.

So true!!
:yes:

The puzzles are only available as of now on-line not in stores yet. I purchased both on-line,

The puzzles are only available as of now on-line not in stores yet. I purchased both on-line,
Ah that sucks! Sometimes you just want to go to a store and buy something instead of ordering online!

I have the Dangerous puzzle from the first time around :D
What item are you referring to? When was it released?
OMG I so want that Dangerous one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Dangerous one is awesome! :D
Agreed. Although it could be bigger, I'm glad the puzzle is still "48 cm X 48 cm" so we can see the remarkable detail of Mark Ryden's painting. Besides being a fantastic painting, that image will forever be analyzed by scholars trying to understand Michael so it's cool that his fans can do the same alongside the fun of actually putting together the puzzle. It's a double puzzle: the pieces make up the painting and Michael's psyche.

Back