Now: new official puzzles :-)

PCR

Proud Member
I searched the forum and I think this is not posted, so here it goes:

Tuesday, 30th March 2010 at 11:44 am
University Games signs Michael Jackson

Deal with Bravado will see the firm launch a line of games, puzzles and Colorforms featuring the pop star

The puzzle collection will replicate iconic images from albums and live performances. The first wave of products will launch this year in the US, Canada, the UK and Europe.

Tom Bennett, chief executive officer of Bravado commented: “We are delighted to expand our successful line of Michael Jackson collectible memorabilia by working with Bob Moog and his innovative team at University Games.

“These new games, puzzles and activities truly celebrate Michael’s life and his love of games. Bringing in University Games as a licensee helps commemorate and preserve the legacy that is Michael Jackson.”

Bob Moog, president of University Games, added: “We will honour his talent and his passion for games and Colorforms by delivering amazing products that share his zest for fun with fans and children.”

Source: http://www.toynews-online.biz/news/32330/University-Games-signs-Michael-Jackson

and some pics (I love the Dangerous!!!)

30109_394924920372_583555372_463398.jpg

30109_394924930372_583555372_463398.jpg

^ wow! they look great

Will they be in australia? lol

Oh wow! These are so awesome....I will be doing more puzzles often now that's for sure! Both would be fun to do, but the Dangerous cover is one of the most fitting(pardon the pun) puzzles ever! I'm Looking forward to seeing what other MJ puzzles they come up with

Thanks for posting:)

you're welcome!!
they look great, but when it comes to puzzles... dangerous cover IS the best choice, no question!

^ wow! they look great
Will they be in australia? lol

will they come to Chile? I don't think so... thanks internet for making this possible now :D I remember some good old MJ puzzles, but lol... back then, no e-bussines.

oooh, DANGEROUS!! my first cassette tape:hysterical:

one of my first tape EVER :D
You should have seen the faces of my little nice and nephew when I showed them the "cassette" and it actully "sounded".

they were like... WHAT??? :bugeyed :eek:

As truly stunning (and rather fitting) as the Dangerous Album cover is for a puzzle, I'm more chuffed by the fact that they're using a 2001 WMCIG pic on an official product - hate it when the Vince & beyond eras get ignored.

I found this one when doing a search on amazon.com for Michael Jackson puzzles. Problem is the item description is for the United We Stand puzzle instead.

mjpepsipuzzle.jpg

Oh wow! That's so awesome.
I want oneeee! haha. I want both! :)

will they come to Chile? I don't think so... thanks internet for making this possible now :D I remember some good old MJ puzzles, but lol... back then, no e-bussines.

Im not sure if they will come to chillie, i hope for your sake that they will :D

Oh jeez....I dunno if I want a puzzle of Michael. Sounds like something i'm gonna see from now on in the middle section of the malls where you can search through new calendars, day calendars, inspirational quotes, and silly puzzles and games...

I guess as long as I don't start seeing a glowing, neon silhouette display of him then i'm good.

i hope comes out soon cause my brithday is next week so june is coming fast so i love to get that :D :jump: & last week so i told my mother that i was i what puzzles of MJ looks like my wish came true :jump: :D

Im not sure if they will come to chillie, i hope for your sake that they will :D
soooo true!!
:toofunny:

and this one:

AWESOME!!! :wild:

(sorry... I am a fan of puzzles and legos, I'm not ashamed to say it :cheeky:. But no... I don't want a MJ in legos, no! :bugeyed)

soooo true!!
:toofunny:

and this one:

AWESOME!!! :wild:

(sorry... I am a fan of puzzles and legos, I'm not ashamed to say it :cheeky:. But no... I don't want a MJ in legos, no! :bugeyed)

Yeh that cover is awesome, but my fave one is the dangerous album cover :D

Coz the dangerous era is my fave era....even though it is a bit sad too :(

:eek: mj will be in lego???????

Back