Nov 17 News & Mentionings

thanks for mentioingme that, i thought :heart:Michael's shot a testimony video and that i have missed.
so we must wait.

he may be forced to attend and testify?
well if the judge fancies seeing mj in the flesh i guess so. or mj could just refuse and then i guess lose the case on default

thank u guys. but i remember on michaels previous civil trial, the mark schaffel (sp?) one, we got to hear and download some of michaels entire phone messages to schaffel. those messages were evidence that were presented to court and somehow were leaked on the internet. in this case if he wont see the video will we at least get a transcript of it ? from michaels 2005 trial we got every single court transcript.

thanks, so that was why his testimony video were released and reported on TV? yeah?
in the u.K courts, TV won't get it?

thank u guys. but i remember on michaels previous civil trial, the mark schaffel (sp?) one, we got to hear and download some of michaels entire phone messages to schaffel. those messages were evidence that were presented to court and somehow were leaked on the internet.

thats was exactly in my mind. that case was in the U.S, this one in the U.K.
i hope we at least be told the result.

well if the judge fancies seeing mj in the flesh i guess so. or mj could just refuse and then i guess lose the case on default
lol!!!
but if he has to, i guess he will.

that was in america and a schaffel gave the tapes to the media isnt wanst testimony but private phonecalls. i doubt you will get anything more than quotes from articles. and depositions are different to actual court testimony

Hey Roxanne, over here in the UK, the courts 99% of the time allow no photography or videography in a courtroom, we may see artist impressions of the proceeding though.. (If I am mistaken, please correct me)

ok i just read that part lol so no media allowed in the uk courtrooms

yes that was a deposition its different to court testimony

i doubt that aswell. u cant record in courtrooms tmk. its the same as cameras

Back