Nov 17 News & Mentionings

MJJC Moderator

Guests
This is my first time doing this so please bear with me! If you have more to add just please do it because my attempt at this is lame . . . . :doh::lol:

Did you know?

We have launched our own Breaking News and eNews email! Log onto the MJJC main site (mjjcommunity.com) and scroll down. On the right hand side you'll see two boxes for MJJC ENEWS and MJJC Monthly Newsletter. Simply check the one or both you would like to receive and bam your informed as we get it!

Did you see?

We also have a Youtube Channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/mjjcommunity) with our own uploaded videos which include, TV Ads, Music Videos and much more to come in the future.

We are also saving our favorite videos from all your channels that we love, so please connect to us by inviting us as a friend or showing your support to MJJC by subscribing.

Keep Up to Date with the goings on of the King of Pop, Keep the Legacy Alive and add us to your MJ family on Youtube. Lets make our Youtube Channel Number One much like the site and forums!

Finally to make you aware in the near future we will be running a competition for all the video makers out there. Since the launch of Youtube, many fans have shown their talents to create masterpieces which show Michael at his best and that of course, he is still the King of Pop. We want to see and feature your hardwork on our channel because as a member of our community, it is your channel too, so stay tuned for information on that when its available. So get connected!

http://www.youtube.com/user/mjjcommunity

Michael Jackson News & Mentionings:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081117/ap_on_en_mu/eu_britain_michael_jackson_3

Jackson Being Sued in UK Court :(

LONDON – The son of an Arab monarch took the King of Pop to court Monday, charging that Michael Jackson took $7 million as an advance on an album and an autobiography that he never produced.

Lawyers for Sheikh Abdulla bin Hamad Al Khalifa of Bahrain say the money was given to Jackson as an advance on the book and joint recording project with the sheikh, who is an amateur songwriter. Jackson claims the money was a gift.

Jackson and Al Khalifa were not at London's Royal Courts of Justice as the trial opened. Jackson's lawyers said he would seek permission to testify by video link from the United States.

Bankim Thanki, a lawyer for Al Khalifa, said the royal first spoke to Jackson by telephone while the singer was on trial in California on charges of child molestation.

Al Khalifa wanted to work with Jackson on rebuilding his career, Thanki said. To that end, the sheikh spent millions paying Jackson's legal fees, moving him to Bahrain and supporting Jackson, his family and entourage.

The expenses included $350,000 for a European vacation for Jackson and his associates, Thanki said.

"The cost even included the expenses of bringing out Mr. Jackson's hairdresser," Thanki said. "It's not a conventional commercial dispute," said .

The lawyer said Jackson and the sheikh became close and at one time both were living in a palace in Abu Dhabi owned by Al Khalifa's father, Sheikh Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, the king of the oil-rich country. The singer stayed nearly a full year in Bahrain as a guest of the son, who serves as the governor of the country's Southern Province.

Thanki acknowledged that Al Khalifa gave some gifts to Jackson but said that most of what Jackson received was part of a business deal.

The gifts, he said, "were essentially personal effects — watches, jewelry."

Jackson's finances fell apart after he was arrested in 2003 over allegations he molested a 13-year-old boy at his ranch. A jury cleared him of all the charges.

Last week he was forced to give up the deed on Neverland, a 2,500-acre (1,000 hectare) miniature amusement park in California named for the mythical land of Peter Pan.

Some random stuff:

MICHAEL JACKSON's former U.K. bodyguard is carving out a new film career for himself - as a movie tough guy.

Matt Fiddes is set to make his debut in new picture Counter-Blow and he has just signed on to play a Viking commander in historical epic 1066...... Read more here: http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/jackson bodyguard lands film roles_1086636

Today in Michael Jackson History

1973 - The Jackson Five appeared on "Soul Train."

1993 - Janet Jackson's album "Janet" was certified four times Platinum by the RIAA.

1998 - Michael Jackson met secretly with Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe in Harare to discuss plans for Jackson to invest in a hotel development in Victoria Falls.

Michael Jackson Quote

I Like The Feelin' You're
Givin' Me
Just Hold Me Baby And I'm
In Ecstasy

- Michael Jackson, The Way You Make Me Feel

Best eBay Deal/Collectable:

Original Michael Jackson - Billie Jean - Sealed

http://tinyurl.com/66oatw

More news will be added as it becomes available. :agree:

http://www.stalbansreview.co.uk/uk_nationa...h_s_own_songs_/

Jackson 'to sing sheikh's own songs'

© Press Association 2008

An Arab sheikh suing Michael Jackson for £4.7 million was trying to get the international recording star to sing the sheikh's own songs, it was revealed at the High Court.

Sheikh Abdulla bin Hamad Al Khalifa, second son of the King of Bahrain, had set Jackson up with a recording studio at his Neverland ranch and then sent him his compositions.

Bankim Thanki QC, representing the sheikh, told Mr Justice Sweeney that the day after Jackson's criminal trial ended over child molestation charges in California, the star recorded one of the compositions which the sheikh wanted released as a charity single to help victims of the Boxing Day tsunami.

Mr Thanki promised the judge that a recording of the song would be played in court during the trial. "It shows the quality of Sheikh Abdulla's song writing skills and that of Mr Jackson's voice," he told the judge.

"Sheikh Abdulla began to support Mr Jackson financially after 2005 when it became clear that Mr Jackson was in very serious financial difficulties, much to Sheikh Abdulla's surprise," said Mr Thanki.

He said the sheikh was first asked by an assistant of Jackson for 35,000 US dollars to pay utility bills at Neverland. The following month, in April 2005, Jackson asked for one million dollars through an assistant.

The sheikh is suing the pop music legend for allegedly reneging on a 7,000,000 US dollar (£4.7 million) "pay-back" agreement designed to repay money he advanced to Jackson during his worst financial troubles.

He claims he and Jackson entered into a "combined rights agreement" (CRA) under which the troubled superstar was committed to a recording contract, the production of an autobiography and a musical stage play.

But Jackson is contesting the claim, insisting there was no valid agreement and that the sheikh's case is based on "mistake, misrepresentation and undue influence". In his pleaded defence, Jackson says the payments he received were "gifts" and that no project was ever finalised.

The hearing continues.

Sheikh Abdulla bin Hamad Al Khalifa, second son of the King of Bahrain, had set Jackson up with a recording studio at his Neverland ranch and then sent him his compositions.

Bankim Thanki QC, representing the sheikh, told Mr Justice Sweeney that the day after Jackson's criminal trial ended over child molestation charges in California, the star recorded one of the compositions which the sheikh wanted released as a charity single to help victims of the Boxing Day tsunami.

Mr Thanki promised the judge that a recording of the song would be played in court during the trial. "It shows the quality of Sheikh Abdulla's song writing skills and that of Mr Jackson's voice," he told the judge.

mj was getting used again within days of the trial ending nothing changed. this prince is awannabe celeb nothing more

gfom gooner on kop board he sums it up nicely

Quote:
Can we be honest these guy's used him (I dont care if they are Royalty) because they wanted to make some money, if Michael did sign somthing than it is likly he will loose. The biggest issue for me is so soon after the trial these people were taking advantage of him and his situatuation, people around him should have stoped this.

As for him not turning up to a recording studio in London........I am pretty sure I and plenty of other fans who were there can vouch for the fact Michael was in the studio. Everything about this case is very tabloid and to me the Bahrain Royal family seem like a bunch a crook's who took advantage of him.

Why does this always happen. Why do I sit here once again amazed that someone who was supposedly "helping" Michael out during a horrible time, is now suing him. Firstly, I hope they proove that Michael was in no condition to make any promises at that time. I am sure he was told it was a gift and that is what he believed. If nothing is signed he will be fine I suppose. We shall see.

told Mr Justice Sweeney that the day after Jackson's criminal trial ended over child molestation charges in California, the star recorded one of the compositions which the sheikh wanted released as a charity single to help victims of the Boxing Day tsunami.

Hmmm.... now why would these clowns want MJ to do something right after he was vindicated from the trial? Who made sure MJ was talking to these people and where were his people at when this was happening? Was MJ even in his right state of mind when he was doing this? When it was the day of the verdict and when MJ arrived to the courthouse, he looked very scared and worried. I doubt that MJ was even thinking straight when all of this was happening.

I want to know what kind of supposed "contract" did MJ signed, if he did. I have my doubts about this one. If it was written contract and he signed it, then honestly, I do not think that MJ would win this lawsuit. (unless there are some loopholes.) If it was a oral contract, then why wasn't a tape recorder present to record the contract? I mean, I am reading the articles I am starting to doubt the credibility of these users. I think they are doing this to get into the papers and make MJ look bad because MJ put his foot down and was like, "no, man, I am not doing this." Then, they retailiated and was like, "you are going to do this or else". MJ was not fazed and bounced.

As for him not turning up to a recording studio in London........I am pretty sure I and plenty of other fans who were there can vouch for the fact Michael was in the studio.

That is true. There were pictures of MJ in the studio. I remember the pictures very well. MJ was looking good and wearing a nice red shirt.

He claims he and Jackson entered into a "combined rights agreement" (CRA)

Is that even for real? You know there are people out there that just make things up if they are trying to get someone.

Who introduce MJ to these clowns? Was it Jermaine? I remember reading something on here that stated that Jermaine introduced MJ to these people. If that was the case, what the hell was Jermaine thinking?

BTW, I am not impressed that this Prince is a real live Prince. There are people who do pretend to be Princes of countries and such. It happens.

Last edited:
its seems like everytime he seems happy and is doing things and is excited about upcoming projects some stupid lawsuit pops up.i hope the judge dismisses it

This all sounds weird the day the trial ended mj wasn't even in this world so how could he record songs.

The prince was trying to buy michael thats for sure

There is no doubt that the claimant is indeed a bona fide prince. It's easy enough to check out.

As far as the case goes, we'll have to wait and see. But I will say that it seems pretty calculating to forward Michael money in order to later convince him to do something that he would not ever agree to in a normal state of mind:no:. We all know that the trial took a very heavy toll on Michael, physically, emotionally and financially. I don't think he was ready to make big decisions, he just needed to get his life back together.

Thats right if they really cared about michael they wouldn't even ask michael, any normal person would realise that by even looking at mike he was totally drained. And what the hell was Jermaine thinking, sometimes Jermaine isn't the the brightest people in the world

The music's over for 'TRL'

• NEW YORK (AP) -- Carson Daly chatted with Eminem, Beyonce gave a show-stopping performance, girls shrieked at the sight of Justin Timberlake and hundreds of fans lined up outside in Times Square for a glimpse at superstars.
For few hours, it seemed like old times at MTV's "Total Request Live" -- back when the show was not only music's most powerful force but a dominant part of pop culture. Unfortunately, it took the show's demise to make it relevant again.

MTV pulled the plug on its most influential franchise Sunday night following years of declining ratings, but not before marking the occasion with celebration and nostalgia, as some of pop's biggest stars paid respects to the show that helped launch their careers.

"I feel like they're kinda tearin' down my home," said Eminem, via phone, as he and Daly, "TRL's" first and most famous host, commiserated during the live, three-hour broadcast from the show's headquarters, in the heart of Times Square.

"It's a bittersweet moment," Diddy, the show's most frequent guest, said as he cried mock tears and gave one of the final waves to the Times Square audience from "TRL's" glass-encased studios above.
MTV has had other shows that will be remembered for changing the musical landscape, including "Yo! MTV Raps," but perhaps none greater than "TRL." It made its debut in 1998, just as the teen pop phenomenon was about to explode, when the rap-rock hybrid was bubbling over, and group's like Destiny's Child were considered emerging acts.

While its concept of a video countdown show wasn't new, its model -- which included a live show, an audience full of enthusiastic kids and viewer feedback -- helped energize the teen fan base and made them music's tastemakers. Soon, "TRL" would become an integral part of launching or boosting the careers of superstars like Britney Spears, the Backstreet Boys, 'N Sync, Eminem and Christina Aguilera. It's no coincidence that their biggest sales, and pop's huge sales boom in the new millennium, came during the show's most potent era.

"If it wasn't for 'TRL,' I don't think I would have this launching pad for my career," said a cigar-smoking Kid Rock, who came to prominence as a raucous rap-rocker on "TRL" with his baudy hit "Bawitdaba" but has since morphed into a country-rock career that is more CMT than MTV.
"It's a big loss, not having this as a platform to promote our music," said 50 Cent in the show's waning moments.

In its prime, "TRL" had "American Idol"-like power to influence sales on the pop charts, and became a required stop, not only for those on the road to pop stardom, but those in TV, movies and even sports superstars. Tom Cruise and Will Smith made stops before a new movie; all-star athletes like Derek Jeter mingled with the teens; even legends like Madonna and Michael Jackson made sure they got "TRL" face-time.

The moments weren't always cheery, though. The Backstreet Boys broke news of member A.J. McLean's drug and alcohol abuse rehab on the show; Mariah Carey's bizarre moment involving a striptease and ice cream defined her time of emotional instability.

Both of those moments were replayed during Sunday's show, but the event mostly recalled its musical legacy, highlighted by performances from its most important alumni. Beyonce opened the show with her new singles, "If I Were A Boy" and "Single Ladies," but also gyrated to one of her superstar-making hit "Crazy in Love," which got endless plays on "TRL."

"This show obviously launched the careers of so many people," said Daly. The now late-night talk show host could include himself in that category. He added: "This is a sad moment."
Timberlake didn't perform, but arrived with JC Chasez, his fellow 'N Sync member, and hailed the show for making his launching-pad group one of music's best-selling acts.

"This is like a high school reunion in a way," said Timberlake. "I feel like we all grew up together. 'TRL' was so integral to our careers."

Like all reunions, the show featured appearances from its past graduating classes, like former VJs Vanessa Minnillo, Hilarie Burton (now an actress on "One Tree Hill") and trivia game answer Jesse Camp. Snoop Dogg, Nelly and Ludacris rapped some of their biggest hits in a hip-hop melody; Fall Out Boy performed in Times Square without the services of soon-to-be-dad Pete Wentz, who spoke later via phone (Wentz is the host of the video show that is taking the place of TRL -- "FNMTV.")

But TRL's greatest claim to fame was a no-show. Spears entire career, from its meteoric rise to tragic downturn to recent resurgence, was chronicled on TRL, but she didn't attend the goodbye gala. Still, her presence loomed large: As the show did its final countdown of all-time videos, her now-iconic first hit, "... Baby One More Time," emerged as the top video, and played as the credits of the show ran for the final time.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/TV/11/17/music.trl.finale.ap/index.html

Good for mike this shows he will fight this case and must be very confident about the sheik takeing advantage of him

But why would any one of sound mind enter into a legal agreement with someone who just went through an exhaustive trial? If I recall (reading this on the npg forums) Michael was physically ill and very tired when he went to Bahrain and I read he was invited to stay there. So that's a GIFT and can't be reimbursed. Michael's team can argue that he was not close to being well because of what he went through. Did he even have legal counsel then? Didn't Raymone Bain become his general manager because he was being taken advantage of by the Bahraini's? I remember something about the prince bringing in a british manager and Michael's lawyers and general manager didn't know about it and didn't these very people start negotiating the Sony/ATV deal? I know I have a lot of questions but isn't this the reason why Raymone created the Michael Jackson Company, because deals were being done without consent? Am I totally off base?

WOW, the Prince's attorney sounds excited that the WORLD will be hearing MJ singing one of the Prince's compositions. Is this what this whole case is about, it's not about money, it's about the world hearing one of the Prince's songs?

And why is the Prince's attorney using terms like "payback agreement" and "combined rights agreement," instead of saying that the Prince has a SIGNED CONTRACT from MJ. To my knowledge, neither "payback agreement" or "combined rights agreement" are legal terms. So I'm asking: Why is the Prince's attorney making up legal terms? LOL!

I watched the segment of the news and was appauled with the repetition of old stories about Michael. Although this is strange news, the information regarding the hearding of a finished song in court is really exciting news. I hope everything works out fairly

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7733608.stm

Sheikh 'planned Jackson revival'

The King of Bahrain's son planned to revive Michael Jackson's career with songs he had written himself, London's High Court has heard.

Sheikh Abdulla Bin Hamad Bin Isa Al-Khalifa also gave the pop star financial support, his lawyer said.

The royal is suing Mr Jackson for £4.7m for reneging on a music contract which would have paid back the loans.

An application has been made for the star to give evidence from the US via a video link during the 12-day hearing.

Sheikh's invitation

The sheikh and Mr Jackson had a "close personal relationship" during his six-month stay in Bahrain three years ago, the royal's lawyer Bankim Thanki told the court.

The singer travelled to the country, with his children and personal staff, at the sheikh's invitation "to relax" shortly after being cleared of child abuse charges in the US.

Prior to his stay, Sheikh Abdulla set up Mr Jackson with a recording studio on his Neverland ranch and sent him his own musical compositions.

A recording of a finished song will be played in court, Mr Thanki said.

The court heard that under the agreement, an album, autobiography and stage play were to be produced.

In 2006, plans were announced for the star to release a new album on a label based in the Gulf state and owned by Sheikh Abdulla.

The sheikh claims that despite having paid the $2.2m (£1.5m) cost for Mr Jackson to record a song intended to benefit the victims of Hurricane Katrina, the singer failed to attend the studio for the final recording and the song was never released.

He also says he paid for and built a recording studio in Bahrain for Mr Jackson and himself to make recordings together.

'Gifts'

In addition, he paid all the singer's living, travel and other expenses until his departure from Bahrain in May 2006, and advanced funds to retain legal and financial advisers.

Mr Jackson has contested the claim, saying there was no valid agreement, adding the sheikh's case is based on "mistake, misrepresentation and undue influence".

He has also said no project was ever finalised and payments were "gifts".

The singer has admitted that he signed a document which he understood gave him a substantial shareholding in the 2 Seas recording company.

But he challenges the sheikh's description of him as "an experienced businessman" and says he never read the terms of the document and was never advised to take independent legal advice.

He also claims that the sheikh, a powerful and influential public figure, exercised "undue influence" over him when he was emotionally exhausted after his highly-publicised criminal trial.

The dispute comes just days after the singer had to give up his Neverland ranch due to financial problems.

The hearing will continue on Tuesday.

Luring Michael with an escape to a quiet place where he can rest after the ordeal of the trial was... a trick to get him to sign a contract. Michael did accept all the gifts and money. But we have to keep in mind that although the amount of money involved could be big... it comes from a 'big' place.

Money is growing on trees there, so you need to put it into perspective. To us it might sound ridiculous to be able to live like a King as a gift. But it's change for the one who gave it.

Change... so he could persue his own agenda in a very, very vulnarable time for Michael.

But why would any one of sound mind enter into a legal agreement with someone who just went through an exhaustive trial? If I recall (reading this on the npg forums) Michael was physically ill and very tired when he went to Bahrain and I read he was invited to stay there. So that's a GIFT and can't be reimbursed. Michael's team can argue that he was not close to being well because of what he went through. Did he even have legal counsel then? Didn't Raymone Bain become his general manager because he was being taken advantage of by the Bahraini's? I remember something about the prince bringing in a british manager and Michael's lawyers and general manager didn't know about it and didn't these very people start negotiating the Sony/ATV deal? I know I have a lot of questions but isn't this the reason why Raymone created the Michael Jackson Company, because deals were being done without consent? Am I totally off base?

You are NOT off-base. This is my understanding, too. Michael was invited to Bahrain to recuperate from the toll the trial took on him physically and emotionally. There were all sorts of weird things going on back then, including the abrupt, and strange, appearance of a "British manager" on the scene. And didn't Michael still have a contract with Sony? I don't see how he could have signed a valid recording deal, given that he already had a record-label.

Hoping for a speedy resolution to a dark chapter in the life of. . . . .

Victoria

I do not know the laws of the UK but in the United States if you give something away as a "gift", you can not get it back or be sued for it. US laws are starting to change when a person gives you an engagment ring. If a man sues a woman for his engagment ring back, many courts are now ruling in favor of the man because if you are not going to marry him, the goal for getting the engagment ring is broken and you should not keep it. Even though I hate what is going on here, I hate that the Prince and Michael have come to this regardless who is at fault. And I agree, I think it was silly for the Prince to think Michael was in any shape to do music at that time.

Yeah its the same here, to me the prince had an agenda, no wonder mike trusts noone.

Who the fuck would take advantage of someone in that state, unless they were a complete arsehole

Jackson Being Sued in UK Court :sad:
LONDON – The son of an Arab monarch took the King of Pop to court Monday, charging that Michael Jackson took $7 million as an advance on an album and an autobiography that he never produced.

Lawyers for Sheikh Abdulla bin Hamad Al Khalifa of Bahrain say the money was given to Jackson as an advance on the book and joint recording project with the sheikh, who is an amateur songwriter. Jackson claims the money was a gift.

Jackson and Al Khalifa were not at London's Royal Courts of Justice as the trial opened. Jackson's lawyers said he would seek permission to testify by video link from the United States.

Bankim Thanki, a lawyer for Al Khalifa, said the royal first spoke to Jackson by telephone while the singer was on trial in California on charges of child molestation.

Al Khalifa wanted to work with Jackson on rebuilding his career, Thanki said. To that end, the sheikh spent millions paying Jackson's legal fees, moving him to Bahrain and supporting Jackson, his family and entourage.

The expenses included $350,000 for a European vacation for Jackson and his associates, Thanki said.

"The cost even included the expenses of bringing out Mr. Jackson's hairdresser," Thanki said. "It's not a conventional commercial dispute," said .

The lawyer said Jackson and the sheikh became close and at one time both were living in a palace in Abu Dhabi owned by Al Khalifa's father, Sheikh Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, the king of the oil-rich country. The singer stayed nearly a full year in Bahrain as a guest of the son, who serves as the governor of the country's Southern Province.

Thanki acknowledged that Al Khalifa gave some gifts to Jackson but said that most of what Jackson received was part of a business deal.

The gifts, he said, "were essentially personal effects — watches, jewelry."

Jackson's finances fell apart after he was arrested in 2003 over allegations he molested a 13-year-old boy at his ranch. A jury cleared him of all the charges.

Last week he was forced to give up the deed on Neverland, a 2,500-acre (1,000 hectare) miniature amusement park in California named for the mythical land of Peter Pan.

WHAT THE HELL!

gee, is this trial for real?
I CAAAN't believe it

Luring Michael with an escape to a quiet place where he can rest after the ordeal of the trial was... a trick to get him to sign a contract.

gee such nasty sucking BACKSTABBERS :angry: :rant:

HOW far DO they wanna go hurting :heart:Michael? He ALREADY had Enough
:girl_mad: :tickingtimebomb :girl_mad::tickingtimebomb

Sheikh seeks millions from Michael Jackson

corner_dg_BL.gif

corner_dg_TL.gif

LONDON, England (AP) -- The son of an Arab monarch is taking the King of Pop to court over an album and an autobiography Michael Jackson was allegedly paid for but never produced.
art.jackson.ap.jpg

Michael Jackson moved to Bahrain after being acquitted of child abuse charges.

Sheikh Abdulla bin Hamad Al Khalifa is seeking $7 million from the embattled singer at London's Royal Courts of Justice.

Lawyers for Al Khalifa say the money was intended as an advance on a joint recording project. Jackson, however, claims the cash was a gift.

David Sherborne, representing Al Khalifa, says the case would mainly hinge on the nature of Jackson's friendship with the sheikh.

Jackson was not in court as the trial opened Monday.

Jackson's finances fell apart following his arrest in 2003 on charges that he molested a 13-year old boy at Neverland. He moved to Bahrain after being acquitted.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/11/17/jackson.court.ap/index.html

Its seems like he planned this when the trial was on going what was he thinking, michael was with his lawyers every freaking day how the hell did he have time to talk about music projects. Michael meets some dick heads i tell you, this is so pathetic its untrue.

And i beleive the Katrina single was just mentioned necause they know mike is a sucker for a charity record.

Last edited by a moderator:
MsSnoop;1679964David Sherborne said:
Hold up a minute!

Now is it me, or should this case "mainly HINGE on a signed contract," and not on the nature of Jackson's friendship with the sheikh.

I have never heard of anything like that in my life!

Mr Jackson has contested the claim, saying there was no valid agreement, adding the sheikh's case is based on "mistake, misrepresentation and undue influence".

He has also said no project was ever finalised and payments were "gifts".

The singer has admitted that he signed a document which he understood gave him a substantial shareholding in the 2 Seas recording company.

But he challenges the sheikh's description of him as "an experienced businessman" and says he never read the terms of the document and was never advised to take independent legal advice.

He also claims that the sheikh, a powerful and influential public figure, exercised "undue influence" over him when he was emotionally exhausted after his highly-publicised criminal trial.
Wow, what a great defense! :smilerolleyes: I can see this going no where for Michael!

Geez... it is not disputed that Michael received all that money and the prince paid all the expenses... so why not just pay back all the money Michael has received and show good will to make that shit go away?? If he looses, it will become more expensive and he has the public humiliation of everybody knowing what has happened!

mann..people just keep taking advantage of Michael, over and over, and lie...from the press, to undeserving monarchs...pitiful.

there is no finished song, apparently, according to MJ there..and, quite frankly i'm in no mood to hear one of the prince's songs..

these idiots never learn..and, as usual, MJ will come out victorious.

I wish Michael all the best hopefully when this is resolved he can fully resume his career without leeches and scum hanging on to it.

MJ will come out victorious.
HE WILL. if the truth is about to.

Geez... it is not disputed that Michael received all that money and the prince paid all the expenses... so why not just pay back all the money Michael has received and show good will to make that shit go away?? If he looses, it will become more expensive and he has the public humiliation of everybody knowing what has happened!
come on. WHY he should pay and plea guilty while he IS INNOCENT? just because it seems he may not be able to prove it?
NO, that ain't a good idea.

Last edited:
Back