(NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! THE WINNER ON PAGE 57!!!!!!

Re: (NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 14 - PAGE 44/POST 6

vote people

Re: (NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 14 - PAGE 44/POST 6

lady in my life

Beat it

beat it

human nature

The lady in my life

This game has become really boring since it isn't updated daily.

wtf wheres the results

Well usually there's lots of exams this time of the year in school so maybe Milan is just busy with them.
You know, some people do have other life than hang around in MJJC all day :cheeky: (jk)

This game has become really boring since it isn't updated daily.

I am really sorry,but it is a tough period for me, exam-wise - I passed my exam today and I am ahead for the third year of studying...

Besides that, my computer is wrecked and I just had it repaired today - and since I am at a birthday now and felt really bad about not updating , I had to come in and just say that I will update it tonight, when I get back home.

Sorry but I really had some more important stuff...

I am really sorry,but it is a tough period for me, exam-wise - I passed my exam today and I am ahead for the third year of studying...

Congratulations! :hug:

We understand :yes:

Besides that, my computer is wrecked and I just had it repaired today - and since I am at a birthday now and felt really bad about not updating , I had to come in and just say that I will update it tonight, when I get back home.

Sorry, i was too hard on you...
I was probably still pissed off because many posts were deleted a few days ago when we had some problems with forum (i lost some important pms).
So, sorry again. The game isn't boring, I just wanted to say that waiting was a bit boring. :)

I got scared for the forum too :heart:

Vote : The Lady In My Life

CONGRATS ON THE EXAMS!!! :party:

Miss you guys!! :hug:

Aw, take your time! It's just a game...real life comes first. ;)

I just got through exams too, so I know how it goes.

well the forum didn't work last night so...here I go,counting votes.

before I start , MJJKingForever - no hard feelings! I agree that waiting is a pain in the ass - waiting of any kind!!! :D

ROUND 14 RESULTS
(a.k.a the longest awaited results of all time)

1 - 8
5 - 10
6 - 2
7 - 2
9 - 18

1. THE LADY IN MY LIFE - 18
2. BEAT IT - 10
3. WANNA BE STARTIN' SOMETHIN' - 8
4. BILLIE JEAN - 2
4. HUMAN NATURE - 2

So, the loser is The Lady In My Life. :(

Ah well...truth be told,it wouldn't have won anyway.Still can't believe For All Time and SITD got deleted so early.

ROUND 15:

AVAILABLE TRACKS FOR VOTING:

1. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
5. Beat It
6. Billie Jean
7. Human Nature

ELIMINATED TRACKS:

18. Billie Jean 2008 (feat. Kanye West)
17. Beat It 2008 (feat. Fergie)
16. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 2008 (feat. Akon)
15. P.Y.T. 2008 (feat. Will I Am)
14. The Girl Is Mine 2008 (feat. Will.I.Am)
13. Got The Hots
11. Carousel
3. The Girl Is Mine (feat. Paul McCartney)
10. Someone In The Dark
2. Baby Be Mine
12. For All Time
4. Thriller
8. P.Y.T.
9. The Lady In My Life

My vote goes for Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'.

Let's start this round lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg5Cd-kUgK0 - kinda Justinish, but I like this cover...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDB4W1EkRLA - this one I like as well, kinda more MJ-ish...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFGyVNQ2BPw - and then this grand,soulful vocal...

If I had the time I would record myself playing this on the guitar...

Hearing these covers just makes me realize how beautiful this song is...

Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'

Re: (NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 15 - PAGE 48/POST 7

wbss...

Re: (NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 15 - PAGE 48/POST 7

Whuuut, Beat It got more votes than WBSS in the last round?! :bugeyed

This round goes to Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'

My vote goes for Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'.

rockit2.gif

Wanna be startin' somethin'

Wanna Be Startin Something

omg..it's so hard now :( wbss is one of my fav. songs =/ but ummh.. it doesn't beat BEAT IT.. and human nature is soooo sweet..billie jean is amazing, but kinda boring after have heard it 100 0000000000 times.. buuut the song is brilliant so :S uhhh

I vote for human nature..

omg

My vote goes to
Billie Jean

Wanna be startin' somethin'

wanna be startin' something

Beat It

my favourite is now gone :no::doh: I hope you can all live with yourselves for voting it off :p

Back