(NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! THE WINNER ON PAGE 57!!!!!!

Re: (NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 13 - PAGE 39/POST 5

Oh lol... :lol: What a time loop!

The Lady In My Life........

Re: (NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 13 - PAGE 39/POST 5

omfgbbq.gif

hahahahahaha
omg
sorry..it's a cute song though :D

WHAT, beat it got voted out? I don't believe it. We must vote again!

I thought it was .5 round between P.Y.T. and The lady in my life and one of them got eliminated.

Do we vote again now or what???

Yeah a lot of posts have been lost.

Are we starting from round 13, or are we going from where we left off?!?

I thought it was .5 round between P.Y.T. and The lady in my life and one of them got eliminated.

Do we vote again now or what???

That's what I thought too, and P.Y.T got voted out if I remember right :yes:

Dangerous 88, we will start where we were before the posts were deleted, right?

Yeah, P.Y.T. got eliminated :cry:
Now it's up to Milan to decide where we go from here, he's the maestro :)

Yep, Milan -- just let us know where to start from again! I'm getting excited for the final rounds! :)

ummm results lol

does this mean we have the chance to rewrite the history,:upside_down:

OMG!!! Hahaha what just happend?? This forum is like bizarro world now...
waitin for instructions any way!

p.y.t.

Oh no!!!!!

Can't wait to get started again!!!

xx

WHAT, beat it got voted out? I don't believe it. We must vote again!
I was joking and Redridinghood was playing along. :lol:

So? Where are you, Dangerous? :)

Round 13 resulted in PYT being eliminated, and I think The Lady In My Life had the majority of votes for Round 14.

pyt pyt pyt pyt pyt pyt

pyt again....wasn't it a face off between pyt and liml?

I think there was a 13.5 which was the faceoff between PYT and LIML.... and PYT was eliminated I think. We were on 14 if I remember right?

I think we should refrain from voting until D88 gets back and tells us what the deal is.
Last round (round 14 - the round after the PYT/LIML face-off), it seemed to me like WBSS was in the lead, with LIML pretty close behind.

It seems Milan/Dangerous88 hasn't been online since the site came back up. I am going to check in with him on Facebook to make sure he can get back in ok!

Back on popular demand. :)

LOL

I was so freaked out that the whole forum would be just GONE.
I'd kill myself.

Ummm...Well, it was time for round 14 - so if you remember who you voted for after P.Y.T. got eliminated... go ahead. And vote.

ROUND 14

AVAILABLE TRACKS FOR VOTING:

1. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
5. Beat It
6. Billie Jean
7. Human Nature
9. The Lady In My Life

ELIMINATED TRACKS:

18. Billie Jean 2008 (feat. Kanye West)
17. Beat It 2008 (feat. Fergie)
16. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 2008 (feat. Akon)
15. P.Y.T. 2008 (feat. Will I Am)
14. The Girl Is Mine 2008 (feat. Will.I.Am)
13. Got The Hots
11. Carousel
3. The Girl Is Mine (feat. Paul McCartney)
10. Someone In The Dark
2. Baby Be Mine
12. For All Time
4. Thriller
8. P.Y.T.

I hated voting for this but I have to - WBSS.

Re: (NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 14 - PAGE 44/POST 6

Human nature...

Re: (NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 14 - PAGE 44/POST 6

Wanna Be Startin' Something

wanna be startin' something

The Lady in My Life

Wanna be startin' somethin'

The

Lady

In

My

Life

zzz

Back