New Tatiana interview (book promotion)

@ Dear friend PCR!,

Oh! I please around Excuse me!
Of course: I did not want to step to the religious community of the witnesses of Jehovah too near!
And of course: The weekly magazine of Dr. Carr is not an official newspaper of the JW!
I have written this without bad intention and rather absent-mindedly.

If it is wished, I will extinguish my contribution again. (?)

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. It's sad some people use JW as if they were part of the organization when they are not at all. I thought it would be just fair to let you know, so that you are not trapped by this kind of lies.

If you could delete any mention to JW in your post, that would be great and so much welcome.

Thanks so much :flowers:

Damn...MJ must have given this women the butt rub of her dreams on the set of TWYMMF that she hasn't got over in many many many yrs! Mmmm those big hands! lol

Originally Posted by Petrarose
Remember, Michael did not like Naomi Campbell telling him she wanted to suck his dick either, while they were filming In The Closet.
No, I don't remember! o_O lol That's the first time I read about this....O_O Confirmed by Karen Faye eh? Miss jealous of every women who passes MJ!....Hmmm?! MJ seems pretty happy with Naomi on the set...VERY! :p The only thing I heard was that he didn't like her potty mouth because she cursed a lot! lol Something Naomi confirmed herself. But, hey who knows? MJ was SMOKIN in that video!

Has anyone bought this book? Or seen it? I would like to buy it but I don't know if it's even out yet. I am unfamiliar with and hesitant to buy from the fiprocarr website.

I agree.... what was MJ putting on these women?!? I understand Lisa not being able to let go cause they were married... but some of these others?!?!? Damn MJ lol

OH man, we are talking about women who have REALLY met him. Have you seen the picture with him and Sophia Loren ?!!She was literally drooling.

What about us then?His incredible sex appeal and charisma transcend the screen, imagine how it must have been to experience it for real.:swoon:

If MJ was in love with baby girl I don't think he would allowed her to slip through the crock that easy, MJ play it up for tatiana so the chemistry would flow, take a serious look at the song and how tough it is, MJ want this girl steaming and he turn it on she was begging from all angle to be had by mike, just like when he grab that crotch of his and have us all panting... Who can forget the gold pants, I have my photo that I pull out and look at every now and then.
MJ was just bad to the poor unsuspecting girl, ladies get your fathers and spank him for being this bad.
If one stop to analyse the song all the truth is is in "the way you make me feel" tatiana has to feel that song, I guess she is still feeling it.

Are you talking about Naomi or Tatiana in the bolded? If you are talking about Naomi you need to see the making of ITC Michael seemed very happy to be involved with Naomi in it. I understand why some of those scenes were left on the cutting room floor. Some of those scenes got a little too hot.

You're right.
If MJ was so uncomfortable with naomi, he would have avoided going with her to that "Dinner with Michael Jackson" thingy, just saying.

Jackson_popcorn.gif

Another book? what moe can she say lol i guess it'll be even more a refelction now that he's passed. They were cute together and would have made a beautiful couple, to bad....

What the heck is that bout naomi and well ummmm *cough* yehhhh ...omg thats the first i heard of that!!!

Never heard of this Naomi story, and if it's from Karen Faye, then I don't believe it. In the Shmuley tapes MJ never said anything negative about Naomi. :shrug:
Anyway, back to Tatiana. I don't appreciate the previous lies she spread on TV but in a way I feel sorry for her. Personally, I think he found her attractive back then and probably liked her, just not as much as she did. I think Michael wasn't ready for this kind of relationship at that time, he was busy promoting his album and touring. Women have always been fascinated by Michael. Look at Lisa, she followed him like a lovesick puppy around the world. Remember Tatum O'Neil? She also wanted to get into his pants but Michael was too shy. Furthermore, I think on some part of the Shmuley tapes MJ said Brooke Shields wanted to do the same. Oprah also looked like she had the hots for him in that interview of hers. She looked starstruck, and when MJ got married to LMP and went to Diane Sawyer instead, she was p*ssed off. Karen Faye was also one of those who became obsessed with MJ. Naomi just had this hungry look of a predator in her eyes when she looked at him :lol: On the making-of she kept saying that she loved to touch (I bet she wanted to do a lot more).

I will not buy Tatiana's book, nevertheles, I hope she will cherish those wonderful moments with MJ forever and I wish her all the best for the future.

This story with Naomi is described in Sharon Oreck' s book "Video slut". Sharon is a video producer and was at the set of ITC, but I don't know how credible is. She writes disrespectfuly about Michael though.

Last edited:
Back