New Tatiana interview (book promotion)

I pity Tatianna together with her rabid fans. Reminds me of Karen Faye fans sometimes. How this woman has fans is beyond me. She took advantage that she was at Michael's burial memorial (excorted not invited) and rolled with it.

She was just a damn model in a Michael Jackson music video and she acts like they were soulmates. Or better yet Romeo and Juliet because Michael's people did not want her near him. Poor thing *violins*

This lady tends to forget that Michael was his own boss and if he didn't want someone around he didn't want them near him. Tatianna always blames Miko or Frank for having "broke them up". Please child. Delutional crazy *****....

wow your so negative i dont get it
you say to her move on, but we as fans dont move on so why should she? I know if i was her i would prob never move on litterly let her be this in love why is that wrong?
if she is not doing michael bad or saying bad stuff its ok right?

and with all klein and all saying michael is gay this is a good real story

I wanted to ask and said the same things.
She just fell in love with him. Why do you blame her so? It doesn't matter whether he was in love with her ??or not.

Last edited:
^ It's pretty clear that she's deluded herself into thinking that Michael was in love with her. That's dangerous, and not a healthy way to live your life. I don't recall any mention of her being married or having kids, which would be very sad if her love for Michael was that reason. She DOES need to move on; there are plenty of other amazing men out there, and she sounds like a really lovely lady and I'm sure any guy would be lucky to have her. Having an unhealthy love and obsession for someone is never good.

^ I don't know if she's still madly in love with him (I don't think so. I think the book is about money).
But I know one thing for sure - Michael marked some people lives forever. Tatiana is one of those who have their mark until today.

OT: Doesn't the story of Naomi during the filming of In The Closet come from Karen Faye? So....who knows.

But there is a line between someone making a "mark" on your life and being obsessed to the point that you think that person was in love with you, when clearly they weren't. It's delusional and not healthy.

Yeah a bit off topic, but while filming she kept saying this to him which made him mad. sometimes I think this maybe the reason why he does not seem so involved with her in the video. Maybe Katiana fell in love with Michael, but we do not know if he was in love with her.
Are you talking about Naomi or Tatiana in the bolded? If you are talking about Naomi you need to see the making of ITC Michael seemed very happy to be involved with Naomi in it. I understand why some of those scenes were left on the cutting room floor. Some of those scenes got a little too hot.

But there is a line between someone making a "mark" on your life and being obsessed to the point that you think that person was in love with you, when clearly they weren't. It's delusional and not healthy.

Yes, you're absolutely right, but people are different and react differently.She apparently was unable to forget. I can not blame her for that. Even if this is not good for her own health.

OT: Doesn't the story of Naomi during the filming of In The Closet come from Karen Faye? So....who knows.

This episode is included in a memoir by a publicist who was involved with the ITC videoshoot. Forgot her name though. This was corroborated by Karen Faye.

I have to agree with that, how can you move on from the most exciting moment of your life, call it fanatism or stalking or anything, this was the turning point of her life, her dream becoming true, yet a very stressful and hurtful thing afterward, but how boring can life be after a moment with Michael. I read her previous book recently, and I did feel her pain, events being real or not.
:)

I totally agree with this.

I don't think it was all real and as she remembers, though. But I can't blame her.I so much dream of Michael and fantasize about him that.....OMG :girl_sigh:

But if her story it's true :smilerolleys: how in the name of God she could move on.

I feel bad for homegirl. I "appears" that Michael really did ROCK HER WORLD and she never got over it.

I don't know too much about her, but did she ever marry and have children?

It's like after her encounter with Michael, her world just stopped and she was never able to move on. That's very sad, in my opinion.

I mean, she could have held on to her "history" with MJ, while at the same time, moving on with her life. It appears that she wasn't able to. Sad.

If it does not interest You, it simply ignores....

I do not know whether was written in this forum here one day about Dr. Firpo Carr. (?)
He is a publisher and he writes every week a more or less cryptic article about Michael from his view.
He was fine also sometimes for a while personally with Michael in contact and has discussed with him spiritually or something in the kind.....until Michael forbade to him per letter per letter one day during his criminal trial to explain something for him or about him in public or in the press or to write.

Los Angeles Sentinel & Online Sentinel International are no official publications of the religious community of the Jehovah Witness.

Since autumn, 2009 I read his articles possibly regularly. With about 50% of these articles I have not understood what Dr. Carr there wants to provide --- the other half for me was very interesting sometimes, because Carr always writes to topical events. (And he also seems to be a sort of loudspeaker of Michael's father.)
This, for the case that you do not "know" Dr. Firpo Carr.

In the article for the week from the 24th to the 30th of March Carr has written an article about Michael and Tatiana Thumbtzen.
I copy him in this contribution.

Dr. Carr praises there the new book of Tatiana.
But this it is not what irritates me!:
The paragraph which I have marked confuse me.
Is it really possible that Michael's parents simply betrayed this just beginning flirtation to the press at that time about her son away?
Does somebody know about that something exact?
If this is true (and why Carr should lie there!)---It would have been a very disrespectful intervention in Michael's private sphere. And I ask myself after "Why".

=================

The untold story of love interrupted
by Firpo Carr
Los Angeles Sentinel & Online Sentinel International
March 24 - 30, 2011.

Global fans of the video The Way You Make Me Feel (1988) starring Michael Joseph Jackson and Tatiana Yvonne (then Thumbtzen) wish they could be here in Los Angeles when the reclusive Tatiana signs her long-awaited paperback, Michael & Tatiana--The King of My Heart ($24.95) at Eso Won Books (323.290.1048) on Tuesday, March 29, 2011, at 6:30 pm. Are people really interested in the pair? The video has scored over 26 million hits and counting! Noting that Michael's famous first kiss in public was with Tatiana, one British newspaper quoted him as saying, "I'm really in love with her." Not only did the paper call Tatiana MJ's "new love," it went on to say that he "flipped for 25-year-old Tatiana the moment she showed up to audition for his video The Way You Make Me Feel nine months ago." But who was Tatiana before she met Michael?.

Ballerina Fame: It may come as a surprise to some that Tatiana enjoyed "stardom" long before she ever met Michael. For instance, as a budding ballerina at age 10 she caught the eye of international superstar ballerina Viollete Verdy, who eventually offered her a Ford Foundation scholarship to attend The School of American Ballet at Julliard in New York. There she danced before the great George Balanchine. Tatiana learned ballet from Alexandra Danilova and also attracted the attention of the incomparable Mikhail Baryshnikov..

Michael and his people knew none of this when he selected her out of 200 females who auditioned to play his opposite in The Way You Make Me Feel. Once he heard she was a ballerina in her youth he excitedly asked, "You wore point shoes and danced on your toes?" "Yes, I did," she answered. His simple response? "Wow!".

Modeling & More: As if her ballerina "fame" weren't enough, renowned photographer Barry Lategan (he discovered Twiggy, and photographed the likes of Princess Anne, Paul and Linda McCartney, Iman, Calvin Klein, John Major, Margaret Thatcher, Salman Rushdie and others) chose Tatiana for a special layout of Modern Brides Magazine. And not only did Harry Belafonte rave over her and subsequently cast her in a movie, he sent her to an exclusive audition before Sidney Poitier in his office. Herbie Hancock chose her to star in his Hard Rock video, the one he made before his record setting MTV award-winning Rockit video..

As a model she became one of "Antonio's Girls." As she says in her book: "Antonio Lopez was a very famous fashion illustrator whose illustrations regularly appeared in Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, Elle', and the New York Times." Who else qualified to be among "Antonio's Girls"? Well, he discovered Jerry Hall, Jessica Lange, Tina Chow, Pat Cleveland, and Grace Jones. Years before she met Michael Tatiana appeared in People magazine with Antonio and some of his famous models..

Enquiring Minds: What happened when Tatiana and Lisa Marie Presley came face to face? What did Jermaine Jackson tell BET about Michael and Tatiana? What does 2010 Dancing With The Stars champion Jennifer Grey have in common with Tatiana? What did Mick Jagger discuss as Tatiana sat across from him in the studio? What did Paula Abdul say about Tatiana? What did Sylvester Stallone say to Tatiana when in a restaurant together? What did Tatiana own that Rod Stewart wanted so badly he offered her money for it? Did Brooke Shields and Tatiana have a confrontation when they met? What was said between Diana Ross and Tatiana when they met backstage with Michael? Finally, after one of her accomplices fought with security, Tatiana and her friends were hauled off to jail in a pattywagon! While they were under surveillance, they tried to make a run for it! What happened? The answers to all these questions are in her new book!.

Love Interrupted: Michael told the world: "I didn't think any woman could affect me like this. I'm really in love with her." Joseph and Katherine Jackson, Michael's parents, phoned into The Maury Povich Show to state that Michael was indeed in love with Tatiana. So, what happened? As Tatiana states on the back cover of her book, "The genesis of a fairytale love affair began slowly transforming into a nightmare. The Hollywood script would read: ‘The exuberant bride-to-be morphed into the lovelorn queen denied her crown.'".

It was particularly painful to learn that Michael had discussed her with a close friend shortly before he passed. To purchase the exciting new book online go to http://firpocarr.com/michaelandtatianabook.html.

=================

Last edited:
firpo is a media whore and the povitch show if its the one with with tatiana was a set up didnt she say latter she had been payed. or was that another show

I pity Tatianna together with her rabid fans. Reminds me of Karen Faye fans sometimes. How this woman has fans is beyond me. She took advantage that she was at Michael's burial memorial (excorted not invited) and rolled with it.

She was just a damn model in a Michael Jackson music video and she acts like they were soulmates. Or better yet Romeo and Juliet because Michael's people did not want her near him. Poor thing *violins*

This lady tends to forget that Michael was his own boss and if he didn't want someone around he didn't want them near him. Tatianna always blames Miko or Frank for having "broke them up". Please child. Delutional crazy *****....

Lol...........

And they were only together for what seems like only 5 minutes...............and outside the MJ fandom, nobody even knows who she is!!!!!!

My question referred not really to Dr. Carr.

I know not enough about Tatiana Thumbtzen.
But I know that she releases always violent antipathies in all forums. Whether it is a female jealousy, I cannot judge.
To me is this sympathy distribution
T.T. = bad
L.M.P. = big love
D.R. = surrogate mother
et cetera
also a book with seven seals.

And, actually, it is also uninterested to me because we only suppose everybody and really know nothing.

For me it is a nice thought if Michael has also enjoyed from this side of the life----what it plays for a role who had been his partners!
Nevertheless, the central issue is that, besides, he was happy.....

Mneme;3402003 said:
=================

The untold story of love interrupted
by Firpo Carr
Los Angeles Sentinel & Online Sentinel International
March 24 - 30, 2011.

Global fans of the video The Way You Make Me Feel (1988) starring Michael Joseph Jackson and Tatiana Yvonne (then Thumbtzen) wish they could be here in Los Angeles when the reclusive Tatiana signs her long-awaited paperback, Michael & Tatiana--The King of My Heart ($24.95) at Eso Won Books (323.290.1048) on Tuesday, March 29, 2011, at 6:30 pm. Are people really interested in the pair? The video has scored over 26 million hits and counting! Noting that Michael's famous first kiss in public was with Tatiana, one British newspaper quoted him as saying, "I'm really in love with her." Not only did the paper call Tatiana MJ's "new love," it went on to say that he "flipped for 25-year-old Tatiana the moment she showed up to audition for his video The Way You Make Me Feel nine months ago." But who was Tatiana before she met Michael?.

Ballerina Fame: It may come as a surprise to some that Tatiana enjoyed "stardom" long before she ever met Michael. For instance, as a budding ballerina at age 10 she caught the eye of international superstar ballerina Viollete Verdy, who eventually offered her a Ford Foundation scholarship to attend The School of American Ballet at Julliard in New York. There she danced before the great George Balanchine. Tatiana learned ballet from Alexandra Danilova and also attracted the attention of the incomparable Mikhail Baryshnikov..

Michael and his people knew none of this when he selected her out of 200 females who auditioned to play his opposite in The Way You Make Me Feel. Once he heard she was a ballerina in her youth he excitedly asked, "You wore point shoes and danced on your toes?" "Yes, I did," she answered. His simple response? "Wow!".

Modeling & More: As if her ballerina "fame" weren't enough, renowned photographer Barry Lategan (he discovered Twiggy, and photographed the likes of Princess Anne, Paul and Linda McCartney, Iman, Calvin Klein, John Major, Margaret Thatcher, Salman Rushdie and others) chose Tatiana for a special layout of Modern Brides Magazine. And not only did Harry Belafonte rave over her and subsequently cast her in a movie, he sent her to an exclusive audition before Sidney Poitier in his office. Herbie Hancock chose her to star in his Hard Rock video, the one he made before his record setting MTV award-winning Rockit video..

As a model she became one of "Antonio's Girls." As she says in her book: "Antonio Lopez was a very famous fashion illustrator whose illustrations regularly appeared in Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, Elle', and the New York Times." Who else qualified to be among "Antonio's Girls"? Well, he discovered Jerry Hall, Jessica Lange, Tina Chow, Pat Cleveland, and Grace Jones. Years before she met Michael Tatiana appeared in People magazine with Antonio and some of his famous models..

Enquiring Minds: What happened when Tatiana and Lisa Marie Presley came face to face? What did Jermaine Jackson tell BET about Michael and Tatiana? What does 2010 Dancing With The Stars champion Jennifer Grey have in common with Tatiana? What did Mick Jagger discuss as Tatiana sat across from him in the studio? What did Paula Abdul say about Tatiana? What did Sylvester Stallone say to Tatiana when in a restaurant together? What did Tatiana own that Rod Stewart wanted so badly he offered her money for it? Did Brooke Shields and Tatiana have a confrontation when they met? What was said between Diana Ross and Tatiana when they met backstage with Michael? Finally, after one of her accomplices fought with security, Tatiana and her friends were hauled off to jail in a pattywagon! While they were under surveillance, they tried to make a run for it! What happened? The answers to all these questions are in her new book!.

Love Interrupted: Michael told the world: "I didn't think any woman could affect me like this. I'm really in love with her." Joseph and Katherine Jackson, Michael's parents, phoned into The Maury Povich Show to state that Michael was indeed in love with Tatiana. So, what happened? As Tatiana states on the back cover of her book, "The genesis of a fairytale love affair began slowly transforming into a nightmare. The Hollywood script would read: ‘The exuberant bride-to-be morphed into the lovelorn queen denied her crown.'".

It was particularly painful to learn that Michael had discussed her with a close friend shortly before he passed. To purchase the exciting new book online go to http://firpocarr.com/michaelandtatianabook.html.

=================

:girl_whistle:

The LA Sentinel is not a JW weekly magazine Mneme. It is not associated with Jehovah's Witnesses.

I don't see a reason to bash Tatiana or insist she was just a fan. She seemed to be well liked by both Katherine and Joe and she is entitled to her memories.

So... the point of this book being.... what?
Yeah, right.... for us to learn more about Michael... he he... I so want to read it.... sure... yeah.... ---> :girl_crazy:

I learn more about her, certainly :mello:

If it does not interest You, it simply ignores....

I do not know whether was written in this forum here one day about Dr. Firpo Carr. (?)
He is a publisher a JW weekly paper and he writes every week a more or less cryptic article about Michael from his JW view.
He was fine also sometimes for a while personally with Michael in contact and has discussed with him spiritually or something in the kind.....until Michael forbade to him per letter per letter one day during his criminal trial to explain something for him or about him in public or in the press or to write.

Dear friend, with all your doe respect, please don't relate this in no way to JW. This has nothing to do with JW. We have only 2 official worldwide publications for everyone to read. They deal only with spiritual topics, not with gossip and certainly not with Michael Jackson's nor anybody's personal life.

I would please ask you to be careful with anyother using the title "JW" in Internet. Our publications and official site are well known and, certainly, have nothing to do with the kind of information you just quoted. I am really sorry to read about this issue.

Are you talking about Naomi or Tatiana in the bolded? If you are talking about Naomi you need to see the making of ITC Michael seemed very happy to be involved with Naomi in it. I understand why some of those scenes were left on the cutting room floor. Some of those scenes got a little too hot.

I have the making of In the Closet and saw it. Sorry, but i have seen hotter scenes with Michael in it.

The LA Sentinel is not a JW weekly magazine Mneme. It is not associated with Jehovah's Witnesses.

That is correct _ He does not post a JW publication and his ideals have long strayed from the faith

In fact his article l above is nothing more than a blantant advertiement to SELL this book
in which HE makes a profit from. He is a media whore and was GIVEN a cease and desist
order during the 2005 Trial. For expoiting Michael during that time

You wont find many in the MJ community who have any use for Firpo Car
except maybe the new or nieve fans who havet learned about him yet.
he is a Gossip monger and Rumor Mill and will sell out Mj or anyone for a $$
You cant trust anything he says > he has been called on many lies already.

Dear friend, with all your doe respect, please don't relate this in no way to JW. This has nothing to do with JW. We have only 2 official worldwide publications for everyone to read. They deal only with spiritual topics, not with gossip and certainly not with Michael Jackson's nor anybody's personal life.

I would please ask you to be careful with anyother using the title "JW" in Internet. Our publications and official site are well known and, certainly, have nothing to do with the kind of information you just quoted. I am really sorry to read about this issue.

@ Dear friend PCR!,

Oh! I please around Excuse me!
Of course: I did not want to step to the religious community of the witnesses of Jehovah too near!
And of course: The weekly magazine of Dr. Carr is not an official newspaper of the JW!
I have written this without bad intention and rather absent-mindedly.

If it is wished, I will extinguish my contribution again. (?)

I gotta say - for all the talk about Michael not being the manliest of men, he sure had a way of leaving a lasting impression ...

I agree.... what was MJ putting on these women?!? I understand Lisa not being able to let go cause they were married... but some of these others?!?!? Damn MJ lol

Back