New Sighting of Michael w/2 pics! [HQ pics in post #146]

Re: The Children Spotted In LA!

z5246254xav3.jpg

z5246257mbn8.jpg

Last edited:

Wow soooooo many pictures of Michke, in just 2 days! I'm in heaven! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Michael actually looks very cute in that outfit.. and the kids are quite adorable

ooohhh Looking HOT Mike! Love the outfit minus the scarf thing...
And glasses over glasses :lol:

Re: 2 new pics of Michael!

woah loads of appearances in only a few days, is michael planning something?

Thread cleaned.
To respect Michael's wishes, you cannot post pics of his children without receiving approval from the MJJC Mods and Admins first. And also no mentionings of the pics on other sites.

Thank you :flowers:

Holy crap. MJ is EVERYWHERE

atm.

Mike's wearing 2pairs of glasses, reading glasses and sunglasses :)

Thanx for the pics.

I LOVE that shirt he is wearing. I want one :lol: And what does the LV on his hat stand for? Las Vegas?

Last edited:

he is sexy as hell in that 2nd picture..

long, lean and tight.............oh my...

yes, something goin`on. A half year silence and then - so many appearances in few days. His outfit & his body profile is cool;-)

Last edited:

MJ is soooooooooooooooo goofy. Glasses over glasses. I think MJ's is reading the boards :lol: We say lose the glasses and he puts more on lol.

Lol...does anybody know where these pics were taken? Im assuming somewhere in Vegas

^ Awww, that's so cute, MJ's always got his head in books. Probably getting some bed time stories for his kids too.

He looks so sexeh, I want a piece of him lol.

And just when I have started recovering from seeing the birthday party pics :wub:

There comes more! :wild:

I like this one, the way he's holding his hands in pockets he looks so cool and relaxed :cheeky:

Last edited:

MJ is soooooooooooooooo goofy. Glasses over glasses. I think MJ's is reading the boards :lol: We say lose the glasses and he puts more on lol.

:lmao: seriously....looking dang sexy on those pics..........:girl_in_love:

And just when I have started recovering from seeing the birthday party pics :wub:

There comes more! :wild:

I like this one, the way he's holding his hands in pockets he looks so cool and relaxed :cheeky:

Yes he looks soo relaxed and ...delicious :wub: his shirt has a cool gold design on it too!

somethings going on? like what? taking your kids to the bookstore... he seems to do that a lot.

if the wresting thing holds up, there's supposed to be a single next month, other than that seems like normal stuff, going to a friend's birthday party, taking his kids out.

he looks good, but i notice the smile that was there a couple days ago seems gone. from where were these photos taken? seems to me like just another invasion of privacy.

Back