New Pics Of MJ In Vegas - Update Old Pics Recycled by TMZ

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
TMZ are idiots.

But hey, MJ is in the news and it makes him more popular! LOL.

Lol! All they had to do is LOOK at the pictures! You can tell they're aren't current.
Is this TMZ's idea of a funny? Not!

It would be nice tho if the story were true and they got the pictures wrong.
That could mean current pictures are floatin' about.

I still think there is more to it than meets the eye and I don't like it, i don't think it's as simple as they got fooled to post 8 year old plus pictures, i don't put nothing past the shysters that MJ used to deal with doing this to start something.

Those pics are from 2000 people! THEY ARE NOT NEW. They are from Monte Carlo as far as I can remember.. How dumb must TMZ be.

Last edited:
thanks for sharing.. I never saw them before, it's obvious they are old but I wont complain about seeing pics I've never seen..

Re: New Pics Of MJ In Vegas

Someone wrote in the comments "How much did you pay for those stone old pictures of MJ?"

:toofunny:

:lmao: :lmao: Imagine if they paid huge amounts of money to someone for OLD pics of Michael!!! WHY didn't I think of that??!! :toofunny: :toofunny: The person who punked TMZ must feel great! :lol: :lol: Just shows how stupid the media people are! :lol:

"Was it France...or Monte Carlo...World Music Awards...around the Millenium???"

No...It was in May 05-11-2000. Michael was shopping in Monaco. And now MJ seems more lean!!

These aren't new pics of Michael!

Yeah...I meant that he was in Monte Carlo for the World Music Awards....Millenium =2000 :)

I bet TMZ paid $1,000 to some random Joe who claimed they were new :lol: :no:.

One clever guy! :toofunny:

^ the ones with the masks..

P.S. is it really that funny the TMZ posted these?? lol!

What I find funny is how us fans react to it..

We're a bunch of dorks..

I could so see us fans reaction to this qoute..

"When I went to Michael Jacksons 1978 Bad tour."

OUR REACTIONS:

"OMG... :hysterical: did he say 1978??? It was obviously 1987... :hysterical:. what an ediot...."

"It would be cool to see the 1978 MJ perform the BAD songs though. ;)"

come on, u guys can admit we are dorks when it comes to MJ.. there is nothing wrong with our dorkyness..

Looks like TMZ finally removed that posting today.

Yeah there isn't anything wrong with a bit of MJ dorkyness lol. I think we fans react the way we do to these things because it just so blatantly shows the lack of information checking that the media do. It's like we know they are old because we know exactly how MJ looked at that time and the history and future of those in the shots with him but the media might not so in that sense they can be excused from thinking they are new. But really...they are the press and as such they should have damn well checked the source. And in an odd kinda way its just so funny, the complete inadequacy of the press;D
Thats how i feel anyway :scratch:

Last edited:
naa dnt look new id say 2002/2003 perhaps thank the lord cos if i saw that silly mask again id scream!!!!!

Who cares. If Michael chose to wear the mask again, it would be his chose and it wouldn't matter what anyone thought.

scrue the mask.. lol! I want the fedora back.. lol!

To be politically correct.. I am not saying I dont like the mask.. but the FEDORA is the thing Mike gotta bring back..

why would anyone post a ten year old photo as new...
it is ten year old...
what is happening...no gossip to write about in LA and Las Vegas???
Is the city empty or what?????

wtf is up with this thread? lol

It's old pictures of Michael recycled by TMZ and people are speculating about surgery and why Michael's wearing a mask?

*runs out of thread*

Thread cleaned.

Im sure everyone is a fully aware Michael's health is not a topic of discussions here!

And also be aware that infractions can also be given to those, who fuel the fire and replies to posts that are breaking the rules! So take an advice and use the report post button next time and the mods will take care of the rule breakers!

can somebody give me a link for the tmz - New Pics Of MJ In Vegas

as I said before you can find the old pics here..it will redirect you to page 1 but the pics are on page 20 and 21..yeah tmz got punkd:rofl: it makes you think...it took them a whole day to take it down...what other false things have they put out there...without researching...ff another blog did that they would be all over them

http://www.abacausa.com/ximagi/search.php?u=&people[]=MICHAEL JACKSON

it's old.michael doesn't look like that any more-he looks more like a really nice gentleman;-)

I have some more new pics of MJ for them! How exciting! He's reunited with his friend E.T. and he's also brought back the ponytail! Woo Hoo!!

MJ.jpg

MJponytail.jpg

I have some more new pics of MJ for them! How exciting! He's reunited with his friend E.T. and he's also brought back the ponytail! Woo Hoo!!

MJ.jpg

MJponytail.jpg

:hysterical:

But I happen to have an even more recent photo of Michael....

i2-year-old-michael.jpg

How much do you think TMZ will pay for this? :smilerolleyes:

lol :p

Back