New Pics Of MJ In Vegas - Update Old Pics Recycled by TMZ

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
Michael Jackson is still loopy, but the singer looked better than he has in months. ***** was spotted over the weekend in Las Vegas, looking ready to perform surgery.
0615_mj_tmz.jpg

Perhaps the masks will get as popular the MJ's glittery glove.

Last edited:
Re: New Pics Of MJ In Vegas

nice picture...

Last edited:

Why do people keep posting old pics saying they are new? This pic is at least 10 years old, Dieter Wiesner is in the pic.

If this is supposed to be a joke, I don't get the fun part. Sorry.

He looks great :D
Its not often that I say that, but I think he does.

Michael Jackson is still loopy, but the singer looked better than he has in months. ***** was spotted over the weekend in Las Vegas, looking ready to perform surgery.
0615_mj_tmz.jpg

Perhaps the masks will get as popular the MJ's glittery glove.

Thanks for the pics. I see it is from TMZ.

Michael back in mask, ha ha. He could wear them to protect his face from the sun but I remember reading he told a reporter once as he put the mask on it was for drama. Maybe someone here has the quote?

I am thinking this is more build-up.

eh... damn I was getting my hopes up 4 new pix.
oh well.

Which one is Dieter Weisner? I've never seen him before.

Well it could be new. It's just, the grey haird guy looks like Weisner and I know Michael isn't running around with that sh*uck again. So...

Either way, if it's new, it's interesting to see him with the mask on again. It's always either sunglasses or a mask, lol. He likes to cover his face.

Last edited:

So is TMZ recycling? The statement would be timely because of the collaboration with Christian A.

I sure hope Michael hasn't been seen recently with Weisner.

so...they're NOT new?? :huh:
That sucks then...still, nice pics.

Last edited:

Naw, I don't think they're new, if that's Weisner. Michael isn't hanging out with that guy, I'm sure or it.

so... are they really old, or new? If they're old, why is there a breaking news button on the thread?

Harvey Levin the crew at TMZ are beyond pathetic recycling old pictures of Michael. Of course it doesnt' surprise for all of their attitudes of their supposedly not caring what he does or doesn't do they are still horribly obsessed.

Because its the top story on TMZ. At least its a somewhat positive post.

so...old,new?

old?

new?

so... are they really old, or new? If they're old, why is there a breaking news button on the thread?

Why do people keep posting old pics saying they are new? This pic is at least 10 years old, Dieter Wiesner is in the pic.

If this is supposed to be a joke, I don't get the fun part. Sorry.

Nope, not new. Sorry!:doh:

In case you missed it.........

I think the bigger question is WHY have these pix shown up on Tmz as a NEW sighting if it really isn't?! Let's see how long it takes them to admit their goof...or will they ever? :smilerolleyes: Also, in the first pic, the policeman looks to be wearing a uniform from a European country. blah!

They aint new? Alright...

... the hair still looks great though :cheeky:

PS: And can ya take off the Breaking News thingy if it aint true?

If they're old, why is there a breaking news button on the thread?

That was the question Dutchie. No need to jump on my back for the second time in five minutes (thread about Wayne Nagin)

Also, in the first pic, the policeman looks to be wearing a uniform from a European country. blah!

.....you're most likely to be right at Dieter was or is from Germany and seemed to accompany Michael on pretty much all of his European trips.

That was the question Dutchie. No need to jump on my back for the second time in five minutes (thread about Wayne Nagin)
I didn't jump on your back in the Wayne Nagin thread? :agree:

*Goes to check*

Edit: LOL I didn't jump on your back, just posted a reply :) Relaaaax :flowers:

Last edited:

My take on it is that the pics are old....no idea why TMZ would claim they are new.

I REALLY REALLY hope that Michael is NOT having anything to do with Dieter Weisner again...he should KNOW better. So I am HOPING these pics are old. As good as he looks...I am hoping and PRAYING the pics are old!! (But if they are new, and MJ is hanging out with Dieter again, I am PERSONALLY going to fly to Vegas and KICK HIS A** and ask him what the F*** is he doing??!!! Wasn't the trial enough?? Get RID of these twofaced gold digger a**holes!! PLEASE!!)

Last edited:

I didn't jump on your back in the Wayne Nagin thread? :agree:

*Goes to check*

Edit: LOL I didn't jump on your back, just posted a reply :) Relaaaax :flowers:

There's a thread about WAYNE???!! What's it about??!!! Is Wayne BACK??! :angel: :lol:

Back