New Pics May 20, 2009 - Michael Spotted at Bedford

StephluvsMJ

Proud Member
Here's something to take your minds off the news of the postponed concert dates.

Michael Jackson is on Bedford in Beverly Hills. Seems like he is there everyday!
12 minutes ago from Tweetie
http://twitter.com/hollywoodtv

2hohfmh.jpg

e005me.jpg

11a8gbb.jpg

hvw7x5.jpg

359ycrp.jpg

1joxue.jpg

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Thanks for the photos! Michael is beautiful. Hmmm care if he's going very well and the dermatologist. The skin it is beautiful and spotless. So I like to see. :)

And those paparazzi... no comments! :(

Cool pics, love MJ's jacket although not sure about the shoulder pads. He's been wearing some really nice clothes lately. I'm loving all these new MJ pictures, really brightens up my day.

BTW looks like MJ's fly is undone in the 4th picture lol, abit wierd that I noticed that but anyway.

*walks up to him....zips up his fly....removes shoulder pads and walks away* :lol:

Love the jacket and the dazzling lapel tho. The white lapels are very elegant. Very nice.

Thanks for sharing the pix. :flowers:

lol cute pix.....

maybe the dermatologist IS a female and he doesss like her...

wouldn't be the first time now lol :p

love his jacket so much! always the best when it comes to clothes.....well....actually, he's always the best when it comes to anything

I'm the dermatologist!!!! He visits me every day and I give very thorough exams!!!

omg haha!!

u ppl are SO gross lol

@ his "zipper and shirt issue"

haha!!!!!!

i swear! :ninja:

this is NOT the "R" rated thread. go to michael's manhood section for that :lmao:

:lol: I think we've kept it PG-13 thus far. We seriously need some laughter up in here tho.

I'll be a kill joy here but I don't think his zipper is down :unsure: Not even gonna spectulate what all that white stuff is and DON'T GO THERE :lol:

I'll be a kill joy here but I don't think his zipper is down :unsure: Not even gonna spectulate what all that white stuff is and DON'T GO THERE :lol:

:p

lol, tell that to these little jokers lol :tease:

:p

it already crossed my mind :ninja:

okay im getting lost like RIGHT NOW

b15a7_B0009XIEVK.01-ALVYE3T5WL0WT._SCLZZZZZZZ_V1118773961_.jpg

Doctor Allison will see you now Michael. ;) Get ready for a good time *ahem*

b15a7_B0009XIEVK.01-ALVYE3T5WL0WT._SCLZZZZZZZ_V1118773961_.jpg

Doctor Allison will see you now Michael. ;) Get ready for a good time *ahem*

lol

mj: :bugeyed do u provide public services

that's so devlish of me !!!
lol

gonna hide NOW
:doh:

michael is innocent, sweeet man....

:innocent:

so far.......?

:tease:

I really like him without the color on his lips, very natural and sexy. :wub:

I really like him without the color on his lips, very natural and sexy. :wub:
:wild:eek:hh i didn't even notice that! caught up in OTHER things (ahem, ahem)

wow he does have big lips though...good for many things............

Just a hunch..........anybody think the past two jackets MJ has worn may possibly be costumes that may be used for the concerts? And he's just wearing them out n about after or before going to rehearse?

Back