New Official Posters

Nice posters. I wonder what stores in the USA will have these?

I :heart: them all...cant choose just one! LOL

Nice minus the dates becasue they are just a sad reminder that he's no longer here.

I know that the first one is from the Smooth Criminal performance during the Bad Tour, I recognized the pants & the second one is Billie Jean also from the Bad tour, cause of the buckle in his pants.

Oh, I love them. They're beautiful. Michael is beautiful.

However, I hate when products/posters put the dates on it. Michael will never be gone to me. He lives on in his music.

Oooooh me likey :wub: Will definitely be buying myself one of them, the first or the third one for sure. I hate when they write his dates on, seeing that date just brings it home what happens and it feels like someone punched me in the gut :(

The first one reminds me of the Invincible album with all the different colors :D

Exactly what I was thinking :D I love that and the third one, but I barely have any wall space with all my other MJ posters!

i will probably order only the first one.
they shouldnt write the dates on the posters. i would buy the second one, too then lol

May 24th, 2010: New Official Posters

Here are the 3 brand new official Michael Jackson posters that are released this Tuesday (May 25, 2010).

SCSIL_PYRAMID.jpg

KING-OF-POP_PYRAMID.jpg

BOW_PYRAMID.jpg

ORDER @ PLAY
http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets...jackson+poster&searchtype=GADG&searchsource=0

Source : Estate of Michael Jackson (Triumph International) / MJ Licensing / MJ data bank

Oh wow!

I'm hoping to get 1 and 3, I'm moving into a house soon and think they'd be good decoration for my new bedroom! :D

I like the first and the third one. Might buy the first one once.
I don't like it when there's too much writing on a poster, it distracts from the beautiful image, and I certainly not like to see the dates.
When I bought and framed my Billie Jean-Michael poster I asked the framers if they could cut of the bit of King of pop - dates. Now my poster is much more beautiful.

Last edited:
Well, I personally think the 2nd one is the coolest. The cool dance pose, pointing to the ground. Typical Jackson trademark. I honestly don't know what the problem is with the dates. Those are the dates of his birth/death.
Get used to it folks.
All "newly" dead celebrities get similar treatment. It's a reminder to the world what a great talent we've all lost. They won't be doing that crap 5 years from now, so I don't see what the big deal is.

I just totally L..V.E. those. :heart: :wub: I already have like 8 MJ posters on my bedroom walls and doors. And to me that is not enough those posters would be perfect for my Michael Jackson shrine bedroom. I just wish the one didn't have the date on it. I don't know why these poster makers can't put either 1958-Forever or 1958-Eternity on it. I have 2 MJ t-shirts that are like that. And I really don't like wearing them because of that.

wow these are beautiful! :wub: I want 1 and 3..I don't like to see the date too, its like a reminder (and who wants that?), you cant really enjoy the posters when you see the date on them.

^^ I've received one poster and one nice unofficial calendar with dates on them - I covered them,, each single site of the calendar has white stripe on it. The reality is sad enough, to be remained about it with every look on poster.
They're all beautiful, bu the third one... :wub:

Back