New Official Posters

mjdatabank

Proud Member
May 24th, 2010: New Official Posters

Here are the 3 brand new official Michael Jackson posters that are released this Tuesday (May 25, 2010).

SCSIL_PYRAMID.jpg

KING-OF-POP_PYRAMID.jpg

BOW_PYRAMID.jpg

ORDER @ PLAY
http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets...jackson+poster&searchtype=GADG&searchsource=0

Source : Estate of Michael Jackson (Triumph International) / MJ Licensing / MJ data bank

I hate seeing those dates. even though the posters are beautiful....why shouldn't they be..its Michael Jackson...:blush:

Great posters. I love the first one.

must they write the date of his death on posters?!?!

Great ones, would love to buy them even though I have no idea where to.

I think they could have been better to be honest i won't be buying any of them.Too much text and when will people realise fans don't need them dates constantly pushed in our faces

:clapping: Just in time for my bday, I'll be getting #1 and #3 :wub:

Love 2 and 3 but for God's sake, those dates are forever burned in our minds already, so no need to constantly remind us.

Love you Mikey!

If I can send someone the money can someone buy them for me? I don't know if I can order anything from play.com.

I think they could have been better to be honest i won't be buying any of them.Too much text and when will people realise fans don't need them dates constantly pushed in our faces

I won't be buying them either. I don't like the dates. I don't like the first one because I can't see his face and the third one is just okay.

loooove the 1st and 3rd ones!!! :wub: will definitely be ordering :D

i am going to travel all the way to ottumwa just for these!!! ALL 3 of them... i esp love the last one and the second one.

Yes they can leave off the date but when someone that big dies, those dates are going to be on everything related to him.

The first one reminds me of the Invincible album with all the different colors :D

Back