New OFFICIAL MJ single - Hold My Hand (update pg.1)

vooooted!! HAHA that stupid dj is not gonna know what hit him , and wtf he thinks its a lame song:S what a douchebag hes one of millions who dosent like it...i wonder what he has to say about 100 percent voting love it!! LOLL

dudes why is it that i dont hear this song at all during the day on the radio??
man i sure hope the buzz dosent die down from thisw first single cause then thier will be a chain reaction with other single releases too

vooooted!! HAHA that stupid dj is not gonna know what hit him , and wtf he thinks its a lame song:S what a douchebag hes one of millions who dosent like it...i wonder what he has to say about 100 percent voting love it!! LOLL

dudes why is it that i dont hear this song at all during the day on the radio??
man i sure hope the buzz dosent die down from thisw first single cause then thier will be a chain reaction with other single releases too

idk but the ifpi took down the hold my hand michael jackson song on youtube :(

Is it available in US ??

COME ON USA - make it #1

it is not even playing on radio in usa and usa is biggest country in world

several times i call my radio stations to play the song but they still not play it :(

Last edited:
Voted.

HOLD MY HAND
MICHAEL JACKSON ft. AKON

Love It
barslice.gif
barslice.gif
barslice.gif
barslice.gif
barslice.gif
barslice.gif
barslice.gif
barslice.gif
barslice.gif
88%Kinda Like 3%Meh 4%Me Don't Like 3%Enough Already 1%Who This? 1%

i know wtf who are these people that claim copyright?

IFPI = International Federation of Phonographic Industry - the RIAA is the US part of IFPI just like the BPI (british phongrapic industry) is the UK counterpart

Hmmmm, wasn't the song written by someone else for someone else? I wonder. God, always someone coming out of the woodworks for some "claim".
Steam coming from ears. Weird. :timer:

Can you imagine? Youtube, a strange place. Imagine Michael Jackson's audio being "disabled". "audio switch". Bizarre.

"Your video is blocked in many countries due to matched third party content." Yeeeeeaaaah. It doesn't get more ironic than that.

Last edited:
Anyone else having issues downloading Hold My Hand from the sony website?

I got an email today for a free download since I preordered it, but when I click the download button, nothing happens and the page just reloads :/ I tried it on all my browsers too haha

I can't use the link they sent me either. But I already had bought it on iTunes, so I didn't care.

On Toronto's 92.5 KISS FM station, the morning show guy dissed HMH as they played a sample. His exact words

"I don't know why but every time I hear this song, I can't help but think how lame it is. But if you like it, go to our page and vote for it"

So far, "LOVE IT" is winning with 40% , they are trying to make the song fail at this station so let's all vote and help get it played more. The link is:

http://www.kiss925.com/

Voted!!!!

BBC Radio1 have playlisted 'Hold My Hand'! (C-LIST)
rock.gif

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/playlist/

Only C list, but it's a start. If the song receives positive feedback from the listeners then it could remain as a C next week or even move up to the A or B list!

Keep up the requests!

BBC Radio2 have also playlisted 'Hold My Hand'! (A-LIST)
rock.gif

This is the biggest station in the UK!
rock.gif

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/music/playlist/next-week/

This time it's A-list!!

BBC Radio1 Xtra have not yet announced their new playlist, but the listening figures for that station are relatively low anyway.

NOTE:
A list tracks, usually receiving just over 20 plays a week
B list tracks, 10 to 15 plays a week
C list tracks, 5 or 6 plays a week

Great.

Voted Again! ~ 85 % :wild:

We also can request the song on Kiss Toronto:
http://www.kiss925.com/request-a-song/

Thanks.

On Toronto's 92.5 KISS FM station, the morning show guy dissed HMH as they played a sample. His exact words

"I don't know why but every time I hear this song, I can't help but think how lame it is. But if you like it, go to our page and vote for it"

So far, "LOVE IT" is winning with 40% , they are trying to make the song fail at this station so let's all vote and help get it played more. The link is:

Voted - Loved it at 83%

Just voted again. At 82% :(
But that is still great and we still have a chance to get it back up there! :)

Daily Update November 17th
Since November 16th

Hold My Hand - Single
michael-jackson-duet-with-akon-hold-my-hand-single-cover.jpg

iTunes

Denmark: #1-#1
Sweden: #1-#2
Finland: #2-#2
Spain: #3-#2
Italy: #3-#2
Germany: #6-#5
Norway: #7-#6
Netherlands: #7-#11
Austria: #15-#12
France: #13-#15
Switzerland: #26-#15
Luxembourg: #28-#15
Greece: #16-#17
Belgium: #43-#31
Ireland: #33-#39
Portugal: OUT-OUT

Canada: Not Available Yet
US: Not Available Yet
UK: Out on Nov 28th
Australia: Not Available Yet
New Zealand: Not Available Yet
Japan: Not Available Yet

MICHAEL - Album
2010-11-10t062215z_01_btre6a40nc700_rtroptp_3_music-michaeljackson.grid-5x2.jpg

Japan Amazon : #6-#12
France Amazon : #28-#25
US Amazon : #32-#49
UK Amazon : #77-#71

What the %¤&# is going on in Portugal ??

Don't they recognice great music ?

I've just heard Hold My Hand on Capital fm (London station)! The DJs were very positive saying that they get goosebumps when Michael sings & that it's just great to have new material.

Great way to start the day :D

Back