New MJ video on michaeljacksonlive.com!

Okey, just watched the video some minutes ago (for the first time). Very cool. It's always amazing to see never-before-seen footage of Michaels shows. But I still like the first video much more than this one ;-) ..

Anyone else notice the chick flashing the camera near the end? I guess it should be noted for minors watching it, lol.
I had to rewind that part to make sure I wasn't seeing things T_T

Great video, pitty it doesnt play without loading every few seconds...
Although that might be my equipment lol

Yeah it keeps hacking every 5th second. Really annoying.

^^ I KNOW!! did that with me too.

the woman flashing her breasts...OH COME ON!
there are children watching,lol!!!!
and MJ watching ... bet he doesn't miiiiind buut ya know

its good but its a shame it doesnt go from begining to invincible and then a big part at the end for the concert

Can someone download this video and put it on youtube?

One thing I'd like to know though...why do they always re-use the same videos over and over and over? Why not just put together a whole new thing?

For me the first & last video kept stoping every 2 seconds but the Brace Yourself one ran with only one break. Maybe in a couple days they will stream properly.

quote=Hess;1866154]All videos work for me too, besides the new HIStory video!! :(

Would love to see that one without the hacking![/quote]

One thing I'd like to know though...why do they always re-use the same videos over and over and over? Why not just put together a whole new thing?

Yeah - that would be much better!

can someone put it onto youtube?
I will never understand why stuff like this are never on sale...I wanna buy this...

Back