New MJ video on michaeljacksonlive.com!

Im on my macbook now, I dont see any new video package, brace yourself and where it began are all old?

It worked with FireFox. That was such a good video! EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!

I'm speechless.

The sizzle reel vid is so cool, but I am wondering why they put on a video which says 10 shows.....:fortuneteller:

Yeah, this is a slightly different version of the video HBO showed before the Bucharest concert. Still really good, though.

It doesn't work on IE for me, but just fine in Firefox!
The "Brace Yourself" is the one he opened the Dangerous tour with indeed. And I'm in it, yay! The half of the half of a second, but I'm in it, hihi.

It's an old footage that was aired on MTV Special back in the late 80's. That's why it covers the eras until BAD only. You can still download it somewhere in the 2000 watts section.

HIStory : it's an edited montage from a rare EPK distributed in 1992 to media to promote the forthcoming Dangerous Tour. Snippets of it can be seen in the TV special More Than Dangerous Than Ever from MTV for example.
Also broadcast in its entirety on MTV during many Michael Jackson MTV Weekends.
Also available here for many months :
http://www.sonymusic.fr/-MICHAEL-JACKSON-.html

Brace Yourself : nothing new, but still impressive :)

It doesn't work on IE for me, but just fine in Firefox!
The "Brace Yourself" is the one he opened the Dangerous tour with indeed. And I'm in it, yay! The half of the half of a second, but I'm in it, hihi.

oh wow rlly!! thazso cool - at which second? i wanna see :p

i think this is gonna be the first part of the intro we're gonna see at the O2

This video is AWESOME. Best quality ever and some rare footage that I have never seen !

But where Dangerous era and HIStory era... and invincible.. ?

This video is AWESOME. Best quality ever and some rare footage that I have never seen !

But where Dangerous era and HIStory era... and invincible.. ?

why no Dangerous, HIStory and Invincible footage ?

well, just read a few posts back :

HIStory : it's an edited montage from a rare EPK distributed in 1992 to media to promote the forthcoming Dangerous Tour. Snippets of it can be seen in the TV special More Than Dangerous Than Ever from MTV for example.
Also broadcast in its entirety on MTV during many Michael Jackson MTV Weekends.
Also available here for many months :
http://www.sonymusic.fr/-MICHAEL-JACKSON-.html

Brace Yourself : nothing new, but still impressive.

simple as A-B-C.

Could someone just please post this on youtube...I really want to see it and I'm getting restless :p

Guys...It's just the 'Where It Began...Where it's going' vid from that MTV special...wasn't made by AEG Live!....The video was broadcast on MTV in 1988/89...that's why the footage only shows up to that point!...

No, this video is NOT rare!...The reason why it's on the site is because it is a f*cking awesome video!!...

i love that video. elizabeths entire speech is on youtube 4 those that are interested

Anyone else notice the chick flashing the camera near the end? I guess it should be noted for minors watching it, lol.

Did anyone notice the skijump at the end? Is that Michael Jackson?
If so I would sure like to know more about that event..

Did anyone notice the skijump at the end? Is that Michael Jackson?
If so I would sure like to know more about that event..

it's not MJ of course.
it's taken from the 1987 pepsi tv ad "the chase".

im a little amazed many of you have never seen these vids before. the one entitled 'history' was from a tv documentary from the 80's, hence it only goes up to the 80's.

the brace yourself vid was made around the time of the beginning of the dangerous era, so thats why it only includes stuff up till Bad. It was on the Dangerous: The Short Films video/dvd.

Back