New MJ video on michaeljacksonlive.com!

cheesyfondoo

Proud Member
hey guys check out michaeljacksonlive.com

they updated it so it redirects you to the video page with a new video.
it showcases Mike's career so far with all his albums!!

im so excited for the concerts!! :D

www.michaeljacksonlive.com

o wait nevermind it doesn't cover all the albums
it goes up to Bad and shows a lot of Bad tour concert footage :D

OOO! Cool.. I'm going to play it right now. :woohoo: Thanks for posting! *curious*

I'd enjoy it more if they realized MJ didn't retire after Bad.

I had to watch this one part over again in the clip to see if I was seeing things but nope I really saw this girl expose her breasts and other footage saw this woman in her bra. Absolute madness. lol

I had to watch this one part over again in the clip to see if I was seeing things but nope I really saw this girl expose her breasts and other footage saw this woman in her bra. Absolute madness. lol
AHAHAA OMG. I'm not the the only one who saw it! :hysterical: Woah, and it wasn't even censored too.. so when that came up.. I was like OMFG! :bugeyed:rofl: LOL and my mom was watching the video with me .. we were both cracking up. :hysterical: Madness Michael Mania.... indeed! xD O_O

I also annoyed at how they are ignoring anything past bad. I'm really worried that there not going to let him perform any songs from after the bad era :(

I think they just thought it was a cool video to put on the website.
(And they're right, LOL)
Doenst mean he wont be performing newer work....

^ +1

But what mostly caught my attention was that everything was in stunning quality, both audio and visual. I may have been living under a rock, but there were some stuff in that video clip that I've never seen before, at least not in that good of quality. Makes me wonder why in the world they don't put out DVDs of his past concerts when they put out DVD-concerts with much less commercially successful artists. It just don't make any sense in case there isn't some label disputes or something.

Wowww.. This was stunning!!!! Cool Bad Tour footages.. And yes.. The picture quality was great!! Even the Victory tour!!

I don't understand why they incorporate only the 80's

The link didn't work for me but i typed 'Brace Yourself Michael Jackson' into youtube and watched this video.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Onaos18apYo

Is it the same one? Also, i have a question, its maybe in the wrong thread but hopefully somebody can answer it anyway. In the scenes in that teaser video where michael jackson is walking in between soldiers/policemen or walking with them... when is this? Is this en route to the stage? Or just generally walking through the streets of the citys where he is performing? I have always been puzzled by this, because i seen a music video i think, for the History album where he is walking in Russia and has military uniform on and has thousands of soldiers behind him, is this real? Or is that just for the music video?

Thanks

I found the video, it is a teaser for the HIStory tour i think, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c93o05SrWzE

So i understand this i fake and just part of the video, MJ walking with all those soldiers?
But in some of the videos for his concerts you see him walking in the middle of policemen in london for example and then walking along a passageway behind the stage, and also you see him running with soldiers/policemen, this can be seen in the link i already posted about the Brace Yourself video.

The link didn't work for me but i typed 'Brace Yourself Michael Jackson' into youtube and watched this video.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Onaos18apYo

Is it the same one? Also, i have a question, its maybe in the wrong thread but hopefully somebody can answer it anyway.
Thanks

No it isn't the same video... that YouTube video was featured in the broadcast before the Dangerous concert in Bucharest.

Boy will this set fire to the Bad Tour DVD rumours! AWESOME video, LOTS of footage I NEVER saw before - they have really been diggin' in the archives with this one!

RELEASE THAT BAD TOUR DVD THIS INSTANCE!

Are you talking about the 'Where It Went' vid? It's pretty similar to a little MTV doc thing that was shown during the end of the BAD era.

Back