new mj pics!!! autographing a fan's back!

Thats totally awesome... love the tattoo!

i'm really glad we (the fanbase) get overloaded with new pics these past couple of weeks! looks like all we need next is some new music?! :punk:

Where was this taken ,
If this was yesterday .. he didnt change much to his hair .. -P
But the tattoo is really great !

Oo that tattoo looks like it HURTS:doh:. Michael's siggy is great but I don't think I would ever put his name on my body or anything else. I think tattoos are ridiculous but anyways... the writing (mike's) is nice. ;D lucky dude he got to take a pic with michael. I hope I get to take a pic with him come july. oh yeah oh yeah lol:punk:

So this was at the dancing auditions..cool! I wonder how you find out about stuff like that.:eek:

Here are some of his posts about the meeting:

I met Michael yesterday in Beverly Hills. He autographed my back for a tattoo and I got it done that night. He told me he liked my belt (rhinestone king crowns) so I gave it to him. And I got my pic with him. All the stories about the dance auditions are true. Michael looked amazing, and couldn't have been nicer. AMAZING day.

It hurt like HELL. They even warned me that the center of my back was gonna be real painful.

Oh- and I went to the Neverland exhibition today. They did an absolutely amazing job!! The pics or video do not do it justice- I suggest you go if you can. I met E`Cass there an talked to him for a while. Oh, and yes I know Gritty!

I wasn't inside the auditions. I am a dancer- but I don't have an agent or anything and you had to be submitted and chosen to even audition. A good friend of mine auditioned and was 2 people away from making it. Travis Payne taught the Dangerous routine- with some added steps- Michael sat in the audience and pointed out dancers he liked. Seven guys and 2 girls were chosen. I watched as each person came out either completely freaking out that they just made the tour- or just very excited that they even got the chance to audition for Michael. A couple girls came out and were falling to their knees saying they were SO close. He just had the girls freestyle for him. I saw Prince's twin dancers from 3121 there.

^ looks like dangerous might probs be in the setlist then

That's soo cool! I'd love to have that done! Bless Michael looking at the pic like that, he's just too lovely! And looking absolutely gorgeous!! His hair! So soft lookin, :wub:

Aww michael is such a sweeheart for doing that :)

I have my last name tattooed on my back. It's the best place to get one in my opinion, especially for a guy. You can hide it when you need to, show it off when you want to, and not get sick of it by looking at it everyday. Yes it hurts like a b*tch, but thats life. As for this MJ tattoo...it's amazing. I love his signature

that's quite full on really - I mean meeting MJ and the pain of a tat all in one day!

I am definitely getting another MJ themed tattoo, but I'm still deliberating as to what. I think I might get Invincible on my other cheek (to go with the BAD I have on the other cheek). Tricky decision!!!

Back