new mj pics!!! autographing a fan's back!

I'd let MJ spend allday just writing and doodling on my back, whatever happens i'd have it tatooed!

2008-4-25-webimpersonator80852229.jpg

Pete Carter! That's a blast from the past.
Most def! I was there during Thriller Night. Pete was AMAZING. We won a contest on stage together. :)

Thanks for the photos! Michael is beautiful. His hair looks great! :)

Hmmm is that these photos were taken at the place where the hearings are is true for dancers?

Wow ... must have been a pain to do this tattoo.​

Michael's autograph on his back forever! :clapping: It looks cool, although I wouldn't like to have it all my life. :scratch:

hahah this is what I want MJ to do with me one day...
sign on me and I'll get it tattooed:D

he is SO lucky!! almost makes me cry.

The coolest tatoo... But that guy is kinda stupid to have it on his back!
He wont get to see it properly himself!! Should have got it somewhere he can see on a daily basis!

all he needs to do is get three mirrors and angle them properly, and he can look at his back all day.

on another note..that's the most painful process i have ever seen. it looks as if he was bleeding from his back for awhile just after he got it finished, boy.lol..the things people will do for MJ.

and on a third note....MJ is the consummate artist. he looked at the example and signed it trace for trace..just like a fabulous painter!

thanks for posting, Mizz :)

Last edited:
see im getting my 3rd tattoo done b4 the concert, so mike i want a pic of u or logo on my showder blad, so can u draw it on there for me and then ill go to the tattoo place after hahah.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW lucky fan, I'm feeling jealous about him :rant:

but my beloved Michael :girl_in_love: so beautiful, gorgeous, sexy :dribble:

Thank you for sharing :flowers: they made my day :happy:

Back