new mj pics!!! autographing a fan's back!

The media is going to have a field day with pics of MJ with a guy with his top off. Aint nothing wrong with it but you know how those clowns are!

Could you give a link for these pics, when and where they were taken would be helpful as well.

wow. That's cool to have photos of. How long ago was that done?

Haha, he has such a cool signature! It's so snazzy :happy:

Michael did this for a guy. And he got a tattoo of this that night. I want to get a tattoo like that. But I can't afford it.

Last edited:
How cool! :wild: But it looks sore.... :bugeyed

I think this deserves to go into MJ GD :D

Well, if that ain't being a true rock star then I don't know WHAT is! Hope this guy also knows his face and back are gonna be plastered all over every mjboard on the web too, lol!!

Wooww cool idea for a tattoo! I could take that one :yes:
And Michael looks great as usual ^_^

Wow thats's amazing!!! One lucky fan!!! Although I don't think I would want it that big, I dunno why? :S

With Rf fired and the UK media busy with that lady that wowed Simon C and pirates .....other hateful bloggers...I doubt the photo will be a big deal...plus is ready to sue their asses..

Also Nancy Grace is too busy with those child murders..

The name pete carter sounds familiar, from other fans' mentionings maybe? He even looks familiar, or else looks like the guy on American Idol, idk.

With Rf fired and the UK media busy with that lady that wowed Simon C and pirates .....other than hateful bloggers...I doubt the photo will be a big deal...plus is ready to sue their asses..

Also Nancy Grace is too busy with those child murders..

wowow this is so cool
im so jealous i wanna take a pic with mj!!!!!!!! hahah

I've never wanted a tattoo, but now I'm reconsidering, lol. If Michael signed me like that, hell yeah :)

2008-4-25-webimpersonator80852229.jpg

Pete Carter! That's a blast from the past.

The coolest tatoo... But that guy is kinda stupid to have it on his back!
He wont get to see it properly himself!! Should have got it somewhere he can see on a daily basis!

The coolest tatoo... But that guy is kinda stupid to have it on his back!
He wont get to see it properly himself!! Should have got it somewhere he can see on a daily basis!

Actually it's very smart, that way he won't get tired of it seeing it everyday, I have a MJ tatto on my back and I forget that I have one all the time. That's probably one of the reasons I get very happy whenever I see it.

lol, it looks like MJ uses the paper pic as a guideline in order to sign his own signature properly.

og and that pete guy is very lucky!

Back