New MJ Pic, -Nov. 3d. at OTW store- [HQ pics on post #87]

OH MY GOD!! where are the others?? Maybe it was Blanket's birthday!!!
cause Michael went with Paris alone on her birthday in LV! Now it's Blanket's time!! yoooooo hooooooo!!

He looks absolutely GORGEOUS!
Does anyone have those pix without Blanket's face blurred??

YEY!YEY!YEY!:dancin: :dancin: :dancin:

More pics!I knew that! :fortuneteller:

Thank so much Sihame!!!:clapping:

Michael you are WONDERFUL!!!:smilerolleyes: :wild:

Blanket,my :baby: ,you are cute! :blush:

OH MY GOD!! where are the others?? Maybe it was Blanket's birthday!!!
cause Michael went with Paris alone on her birthday in LV! Now it's Blanket's time!! yoooooo hooooooo!!
blankets birthday is around jan/feb

how anyone can think he is not a doting dad boggles the brain, look how much care he takes of little blanket's face as they are exiting their vehicle. he obviously misses no opportunity to take care of his little one's every need.

God! how much more of this can we take!:wub:

I was just thinking this weekend this endless roll out of pics would now cease and here we are again!:wild::cheers:

it was blurred for a reason. mike obviously put a scarf on the child's head so he couldn't be seen so why try to get around that? the person who edited these photos did what mj would have wanted them to do.

Michael is sure looking great and Blanket is so cute, I love his jacket.

Also hope your feeling better soon soso deaf and your little one is sure growing fast.
oh thank u thank u thank u!

actually those pics are from a month ago...he's driving now. has a little jeep walker, im just too lazy to upload them!

it's nice and refreshing to see mj out and having a good time.

and yeah, the caddy is like a mystery blue...sort of speckly and shines in the light. i prefer the sparkly pearl on the caddys but this way is so much more suited to mj...haha not the same boring black suv that every celeb has

well they're not OBVIOUSLY grey, just a lot lighter than the rest of the hair and since i doubt it's blonde, the next logical ASSumption (and lol) would be grey.

it just tickles me to see him so out and about and just happy. im just lovin it even tho im hella sick w/ bronchitis, i still can't keep away! that's bad

Awwwwww, poor Kaite! The power of Michael compells you, lol. Bronchitis is a bitch. I had that a few years ago, cronic bronchitis and I've never been so sick in my life. It was horrible. On and off for months.

He looks so nice though, he really does. It's like a miracle after everything. And Blanket looks cute too.

Last edited:
Does anyone else get the idea that Michael may like this store so much simply because it's named the same as one of his albums? LOL

Does anyone else get the idea that Michael may like this store so much simply because it's named the same as one of his albums? LOL

Well, OTW's 30th anniversary IS coming up. ;D

Edit: I just realized that will also mark 30 years of my being a fan. eek! Where did the time go? :eek:

hahahaha :)

Yep!Who knows?
I think Michael wants share something for us,for the people...
Like:"Hey,everyone!I'm fine,happy and healthy!!!" :ciao:

I was extremely impressed when the pics were put up because they protect Blanket and follow with MJJC Forum Rules.

Thank you for that Sihame :clapping:

In the HQ pics he's looking out the window, seemingly at the paparazzi, and he has kind of a tired-out look on his face, like, " *sigh* can't they just GO AWAY? *sigh* " and as they are getting out of the car, Mike's like, "listen, son, keep this thing ON, don't take it off, keep hold of my hand. Understand? Ready? Let's go!" *rushes in to store amidst onslaught of cameras* "Whew! alright, we made it. Now Blanket, what do you want in here? Let's take a lookie around and see what we can find, okay?"

Sorry, that's just the dialogue going through my head whilst seeing these pics.

In the HQ pics he's looking out the window, seemingly at the paparazzi, and he has kind of a tired-out look on his face, like, " *sigh* can't they just GO AWAY? *sigh* " and as they are getting out of the car, Mike's like, "listen, son, keep this thing ON, don't take it off, keep hold of my hand. Understand? Ready? Let's go!" *rushes in to store amidst onslaught of cameras* "Whew! alright, we made it. Now Blanket, what do you want in here? Let's take a lookie around and see what we can find, okay?"

Sorry, that's just the dialogue going through my head whilst seeing these pics.

Yeah I noticed that too.

Thanks for the HQ pictures.

Back