New Michael Pictures!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see he is wearing his #121. ~MJMAJESTY IN JAPAN~ I made and gave him. Wish the paps would take a hike though.

God bless.

ABP

and i think us checking them out and glorifying them make it taht much worse ATLF, ya know?i totally agree

Yup. This is a perpetual problem that comes up anytime pap photos are posted. The ethics of it go like this . . . . . . the paps STEAL the photos, intruding on Michael's private moments. That is intrusive. They then sell them, which is why they took them in the first place. They are then distributed by internet sites and go everywhere. So we can be "pure" and refuse to look at them. Nobody will know if we have looked or haven't, though, and we aren't the ones who stole them. Or, we can be "semi-pure" and look at them. OR, we can look and comment. There are levels of commentary from the intrusive to the harmless. I think commenting about a tiny stain on his coat is somewhat intrusive. Saying, "There he is again," is not. And so on. So I guess it's for each person to do what seems ethical to him/her? Remembering that once they are out there, nobody can really tell if you've sneaked a peek, or not. . . . . . .

well why dont WE just stop posting pictures like this because we are just as bad as the paps...you guys are right when you say he needs his privacy! how would we like it if we were going to the doctors and the next day it was all over the internet??? whether it be for a minor issue or a major one... the man deserves his privacy..and i really hope im not offending anyone...how about we just post pics of him out and about and he doesnt mind the paps, ya know he is smiling and waving LOL those kind of pics, but not these ^_^

Yup. This is a perpetual problem that comes up anytime pap photos are posted. The ethics of it go like this . . . . . . the paps STEAL the photos, intruding on Michael's private moments. That is intrusive. They then sell them, which is why they took them in the first place. They are then distributed by internet sites and go everywhere. So we can be "pure" and refuse to look at them. Nobody will know if we have looked or haven't, though, and we aren't the ones who stole them. Or, we can be "semi-pure" and look at them. OR, we can look and comment. There are levels of commentary from the intrusive to the harmless. I think commenting about a tiny stain on his coat is somewhat intrusive. Saying, "There he is again," is not. And so on. So I guess it's for each person to do what seems ethical to him/her? Remembering that once they are out there, nobody can really tell if you've sneaked a peek, or not. . . . . . .

I hear ya. Guilty. Ya know, I considered that before I replied to the poster and I must say it felt intrusive seeing it but we all saw it so I think the intrusion already occured at that point. I felt guilty for SEEING the spot. He wasn't dressed for 'public display' . The spot was the elephant in the room that people pretended wasn't there. Sometimes it is better to acknowledge the elephant. It doesn't seem so big then.

I hear ya. Guilty. Ya know, I considered that before I replied to the poster and I must say it felt intrusive seeing it but we all saw it so I think the intrusion already occured at that point. I felt guilty for SEEING the spot. He wasn't dressed for 'public display' . The spot was the elephant in the room that people pretended wasn't there. Sometimes it is better to acknowledge the elephant. It doesn't seem so big then.

E.C., I saw the spot too! My bad? (Just a tiny spot, too. Not nearly as big as an elephant! LOL)

Guys, let's please stop the discussion, in general, about whether or not it's ok to view the photos? We are NOT as bad as the paps. They stole the photos and sold them. Either enjoy looking at Michael, or. . . if you feel uncomfortable viewing these photos, then please go to another thread and not criticize those who are here? I mean, jeez! This crops up everytime there are new pap photos?

Thanks.

Vic

Nice pictures, gosh his eyes in that one picture is so gorgeous! :wub:

En esa foto que pusiste se ve guapisimo!!! :wild:

I found it, I found it :shout: :swoon:

Those beatiful eyes make me faint :stretcher

.......................O.M.G!!!!!!!:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
Those eyes!:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
And dont forget his amazing body,wowsa!!!!!:wub::wub::wub::wub:

................Oke,oke I'll stop now......lol:D:yes::punk:

i LOVE thos pants! and no sunglasses whoop whoop! get it mike. those pants and boots are very history era esque lol

People, I think it's important to re-state the obvious because we have so many new members to the forum.

We do not invade Michael's privacy. This includes his health, his love life or any other aspect that belongs to the man who is Michael Jackson. Respect is paramount.

Another thing that I think many seem to be struggling with here is the fact that these photos are invasive because he didn't ask them to be there. He obviously doesn't want to be photographed. Photographers and fans just stealing a moment in time that is not their own. But Michael is gentlemen enough to try to work it out and deal with it.

These photos do something that bothers MJfans. They show Michael Jackson as a person. There's a spot on his jacket - OMG - so what? Maybe something got on it, maybe a fan drooled on the poor man or maybe it's been there for a week - what is it's bearing in life? It humanizes Michael and that's the issue I see playing out here.

Yes, MJJC Michael is a man :yes: Not everything in life is 100% about the fans or his job. He's just trying to live like each and every one of us do.

Lets enjoy what we have and be happy to know he's out and about but most importantly lets respect him.

*walks out of this*

And furthermore, I want to be sure everyone here understands that MJJC does not BUY these photos. Right? The photos are already sold and the paps gain nothing from us looking, or not looking.

And yeah, I saw the spot, too. . . . .

carry on,

Vic

All I am thinking right now is

eyes,eyes,eyes,eyes,eyes,eyes,eyes,eyes,eyes,eyes,eyes,eyes,eyes!!!!

Those gorgeous dark brown eyes!

So if the paps weren't supposed to be there, how did they know exactly where he was going to be?? I mean, if this were truly a personal appointment, how did they know about it??

Nice pics. But it I feel sorry for him that he cant have a personal moment going to the doctors.

So if the paps weren't supposed to be there, how did they know exactly where he was going to be?? I mean, if this were truly a personal appointment, how did they know about it??
they sit outside his house and when he drives off, they follow. lol it's not hard as it seems

and vic, honestly, would u want someone in ur face during a private moment such as a dr. visit? coming or going? doesn't matter if thepics r out there, doesn't matter that we don't pay for them, viewing them is just as bad as being the ones snapping the pics. b/c we're analyzing them, his spotty clothes, his face, his eyes, his hands, the girl/fan, it's insanity imo.

when does it stop? fans complain about the media but they'reten times worse when it comes to things like this. oggling a damn photo and drooling when um, the dude was going to the friggin doctor.

and we wonder why he goes mia at times. my deal isn't 'if u don't like these pics don't come in here' my deal is i don't think we should post these pics here at all. it's a violation of his privacy. if he were at the ivy, it's one thing, but he's not. he's going to the DOCTOR

they sit outside his house and when he drives off, they follow. lol it's not hard as it seems

and vic, honestly, would u want someone in ur face during a private moment such as a dr. visit? coming or going? doesn't matter if thepics r out there, doesn't matter that we don't pay for them, viewing them is just as bad as being the ones snapping the pics. b/c we're analyzing them, his spotty clothes, his face, his eyes, his hands, the girl/fan, it's insanity imo.

when does it stop? fans complain about the media but they'reten times worse when it comes to things like this. oggling a damn photo and drooling when um, the dude was going to the friggin doctor.

and we wonder why he goes mia at times. my deal isn't 'if u don't like these pics don't come in here' my deal is i don't think we should post these pics here at all. it's a violation of his privacy. if he were at the ivy, it's one thing, but he's not. he's going to the DOCTOR

Sure wouldn't want cameras in my face all the time! As of now, the board allows them as a matter of policy, though. . . . .

Do we know for certain it was a doctor visit ?? If that is a fact, these pics have no place on MJJCommunity.

3. Mr. Jackson’s health will not be a topic of discussion here, nor will invasive personal discussions of his finances, private life and children be permitted. All pictures of MJ's children must receive approval from the MJJC Mods and Admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back