New Interview With RedOne

Well, this ruined my day (me is the most objective fan of all, in case if you forgot or did not know).

We all know that "in his all life Michael read only one book". That is what respectable biographers and culturologists say, and we, objective fans, believe them absolutely, no matter what.

According to objective fans' firm knowledge Michael also does not know music notation symbols, notes, figures, or letters. Do not ask me how could he read with that even the only book I mentioned before. No matter what, objective fans have to tell the truth.

Do not ask me how could he write parties for the grand symphonic orchestra (without any co-producers), either.

Objective fans just know.

Whoever dares to suggest that MJ knows a lot is just blinded fanatic and delusional. MJ is not God, no one is perfect, hence lets perfectly derive from this that Michael knows/is able to do nothing.

And the best of him was OTW and Thriller.

Did I say that MJ is also guilty himself for everything he went through?

MJ is also has to do everything for the fans, he owes everything to everybody. We should also blame him that we are his fans and that he does not deliver random "original" garbage-albums every couple of years.

Did I forget anything that should be on my objectivity agenda?

i blame him also for the war in georgia. they say it was russia who invaded georgia with all the tanks and all but i know it was michael jackson.

now to come back to sanity .....

im very glad to hear that the songs are "very pop" :woohoo: yey

A little off-topic, but I'd love to see Michael collaborate with Stargate. That would be a dream come true :)

A little off-topic, but I'd love to see Michael collaborate with Stargate. That would be a dream come true :)

wouldn't that be a Neyo song? doesn't stargate produce all of Neyo's music?

Well, this ruined my day (me is the most objective fan of all, in case if you forgot or did not know).

We all know that "in his all life Michael read only one book". That is what respectable biographers and culturologists say, and we, objective fans, believe them absolutely, no matter what.

According to objective fans' firm knowledge Michael also does not know music notation symbols, notes, figures, or letters. Do not ask me how could he read with that even the only book I mentioned before. No matter what, objective fans have to tell the truth.

Do not ask me how could he write parties for the grand symphonic orchestra (without any co-producers), either.

Objective fans just know.

Whoever dares to suggest that MJ knows a lot is just blinded fanatic and delusional. MJ is not God, no one is perfect, hence lets perfectly derive from this that Michael knows/is able to do nothing.

And the best of him was OTW and Thriller.

Did I say that MJ is also guilty himself for everything he went through?

MJ is also has to do everything for the fans, he owes everything to everybody. We should also blame him that we are his fans and that he does not deliver random "original" garbage-albums every couple of years.

Did I forget anything that should be on my objectivity agenda?

huh?:worried:

I don't care who he works with. Just as long as he makes the songs his own. I don't want all these people trying to change, upgrade or make Michael do something that is not him.

I want to see classic Michael. I don't want to see a new and "improved" or "hipped up" Michael. That wouldn't be right.

Thank u for posting. I loved reading it even tho he didn't say much :p

I don't care who he works with. Just as long as he makes the songs his own. I don't want all these people trying to change, upgrade or make Michael do something that is not him.

I want to see classic Michael. I don't want to see a new and "improved" or "hipped up" Michael. That wouldn't be right.

Agree, honestly speaking....

I don't know why Michael would want to work with any of these current artists. Neyo, William etc. They are very mediocre and what they do doesn't impress. Michael should just work with the people he was working with all along OR work with more talented producers/ songwriters. I'm not saying this is the case, HOPEFULLY its not. It seems like his just working with them just because their current, "popular" and that will get him played on the radio. I don't see anything special with any of the mainstream artists his working with. The Thriller 25 remixes all were crap, maybe one or two were "catchy" but thats it. I hope Michael knows what his doing. I honestly feel at this point Michael should be producing and doing most of the writing, there really should be no excuse for him not to but Michael is going to do what Michael wants to do.

wouldn't that be a Neyo song? doesn't stargate produce all of Neyo's music?
They also produce music for Beyonce (Irreplacable, Beautiful Liar), Rihanna (Hate That I Love You, Don't Stop The Music), Lionel Richie (I Call It Love) and Chris Brown (With You), as well as artists like Nas, Mary J. Blige and Mariah Carey ;)

I don't think it matters what type of artists Michael works with because Michael takes control of his work. Which means that he doesn't just sit there and suck in everything these guys give to him. I think what Michael does is use these people's offerings like a soundboard. Then he gleans what he wants out of it and makes it his own. So I don't think we need to worry about him working with "current" artist. Every single album that Michael has ever released had Michael all over them. Michael is not the one being influenced.....he is the influencer.

The thing I hate about Stargate is that since the success of "Irraplacable" they've been using the same guitar strum for alot of songs, namely Chris Brown's "With you" and Neyo's "Go on girl" among others, listen to them, they sound shockingly identical.

i think Ne-Yo's sound is very mundane, largely thanks to Stargate. he's better off with his own production, even though it's a bit too MJish. but give me something like Janet's Can't B Good any day over Stargate.

Michael should just work with the people he was working with all along OR work with more talented producers/ songwriters. I'm not saying this is the case, HOPEFULLY its not. It seems like his just working with them just because their current, "popular" and that will get him played on the radio. I don't see anything special with any of the mainstream artists his working with.

Michael can work with whoever he wants to work with. I do not see what is the problem. Michael asked these people to work with him and they are doing that. Michael wants a hit and he wants those people to give them the hits. Their music might be "medicore" to you, but to me and many others, their music is better than most of the crap that is out there today. I would like MJ to work with Quincy, Pharrell and Teddy Riley but that is not happening. I do not see anything special about fans who make a big deal about why MJ is working with people they do not like. It is the same old boring complaint. Time to get a new one. Whitney, Mariah, Janet, Madonna etc. are all working with current producers. How come their fans aren't complaining about it? Let's see how the final product sounds like before you start to judge. Their music might not be your taste but if they work with Michael and if Michael will change anything about it, I think their production will be pretty good.

because Michael takes control of his work. Which means that he doesn't just sit there and suck in everything these guys give to him

Exactly. Mike can listen to what these producers put on the table and if he doesn't like what they gave him, he can change it or get rid of it. That is why I can't understand why fans feel the need to moan about the people MJ works with when they know that it is possible that their work might not be in his CD.

As far as changing Michael, as a musician, that is not going to happen. The only person that can change Michael is Michael himself. There is nothing wrong with an upgrade and if Michael wants to do an upgrade, I am all for it. I can't see these producers changing Michael. Mike will never stand for it.

The beauty of him working with many producers on one project is that he can develop an album with an assortment of different sounds. From that he can choose the ones that he thinks fits best on the album. This way the album will not sound samey and will keep things exciting, both for him and the listeners. Plus the fact he is now in a position where he can work with whoever he likes, so I guess if he likes what someone is doing then he'll call them up and they will come straight to Vegas!

I have no problem with him working with William, RedOne etc. because I am confident that he will pick the right songs for the album in the end.

Imagine if he did a full album with someone like Timberland for example. I can't think of anything worse!!!

Personally I would like him to work with Rick Rubin... or at least one song. He's my fave!

it's exciting :wild:

everyone who has anything to do with it have all been excited and none of them have heard the finished product either, they're just excited about what they've heard so far. hops up and down... excited too!!!

it's exciting :wild:

everyone who has anything to do with it have all been excited and none of them have heard the finished product either, they're just excited about what they've heard so far. hops up and down... excited too!!!

how do you know they're excited?

What I don't want to see is an album that is too spread out and not cohesive. And I don't think that Michael is gonna let that happen. I think he knows what he wants and has determined what kind of album he wants to give us.....what flavor....what sound. And apparently, he is focusing on bringing back the MELODY. And that sounds really good to me.

Just because Mike works with someone for the album, does not mean there song(s) will MAKE the album..

PLUS, seeing that Mike is disecting (for example) Neyo's songs and telling him what to take out and what to put in.. That NEYO song at the end will be an MJ song with some Neyo influences.. It's Mikes fingerprint all over the project that is going to make it great.. The producers he's using is the the tools he uses to create his masterpiece.

Just because Mike works with someone for the album, does not mean there song(s) will MAKE the album..

PLUS, seeing that Mike is disecting (for example) Neyo's songs and telling him what to take out and what to put in.. That NEYO song at the end will be an MJ song with some Neyo influences.. It's Mikes fingerprint all over the project that is going to make it great.. The producers he's using is the the tools he uses to create his masterpiece.
:eek: Mhm, nicely put. :)

Just be happy you're getting an album ya'll. And when did Michael's music ever lack melody? Never. He's always had a strong concentration on that and rhythm.

...................ThXxX For the article!
I'm 1000% sure that Michael knows what he does,we are talking about Michael Jackson here not our neighbour eh?......lol just kidding with truth:D

Melodies were on Invincible. O_O lol
It may not be my favorite album, but I listen to it lots of times tryin' to like it more, as that it is different. All of Mike's albums are in a way diff... but yer.... there is melodies. The music may not bring them out more lol but it's there.. i.e. Break Of Dawn, You Rock My World, Butterflies, there may be more but it's... something you can hum too..

Back