New HOT TOYS, BAD/Dirty Diana DX Michael Jackson action figure.

Received the Beat It MJ yesterday. The jacket is super nice. Here's a pic of the 5 together (click for full size):
5330338236_13e1266a8a_b.jpg

Most people get it from that Japanese store.
And most people that have seen it think this is one of the best MJ sculps.

Personally I like the Bad one best, because of the extremely detailed outfit. And the Thriller zombie, cause it looks like MJ :)

Toys2 will get them in march: http://www.toys2.net/
You can email them to be added to a wantlist.

I didnt, it's a coincidence: I read toys2 would get them and wanted to give you the heads up :)

I got the Cosbaby's in some kind of special collector's box which contained all 8 of them, so that's why I thought it would be nice to have, but you're right: they're nothing compared to the 1/6th MJ's.

A week ago i went to Amsterdam to finally pick it up, i stayed at a friend's house for the whole week, but now i got the pics.

slny1l.jpg

29bzuwg.jpg

k37vx2.jpg

4tx7c2.jpg

I hope you don't mind my asking...but should the 'bad' boot buckles be on the outside of both feet? Your Michael looks a little different to some others I have seen in this respect....

I hope you don't mind my asking...but should the 'bad' boot buckles be on the outside of both feet? Your Michael looks a little different to some others I have seen in this respect....
You are right, I just checked mine and the one in his pics seems to have on two 'right' boots?

Back