New HOT TOYS, BAD/Dirty Diana DX Michael Jackson action figure.

:wild: smooth criminal! just bought the Bad figure. guess I have to save money for the upcoming one. I hope they could make it lean.

Yay can't wait for the Smooth criminal one! hope Dangerous era figure will be next either Dangerous world tour Jam, Remember the time or Black or white.

Wonder if they're sturdy enough that girls can play with them or just for posing. Look nice though.

SWEET!! They ARE doing a Smooth Criminal one - how awesome!

I'll have to start saving :) Especially for this BAD one!

ok... i looked up on youtube people opening their Thriller ones and yes they look 10 times better than the pics! So can anyone here upload video when they get their BAD doll?

Got mine yesterday.
Love it! The outfit is super detailed:
4818867562_ac255f2e95_b.jpg

mthalen your photo of the figure looks exactly like mj, so funny that the official ones did not look so good, it looks great! love the speed demon head!
how much was your figure and where did u get it?

so, can i take back all the 'bad' stuff i said about it? there's another video (right beside the video above) which shows the eyes moving... it looks awesome, at first i was wondering why the dude took the back of his head off kinda freaky, then i saw the eyes move all over!
so i think the original pics from hot toys had the eyes in a funny position, looking up too much maybe, anyway, what ever it was the dolls look amazing so i am wanting one, and shall join the club, if u let me? ;- )
I like being wrong when it's this good, bad is my fav cover! ok... more pics from people who get them please!

i think you must've been looking at the prototype pictures. They were released ages ago, I think there have been some minor changes since those were released. But anyway, I'm glad you can now see that this is actually a really cool figure :p
:)

where to get this in England, or Europe or US, without breaking the bank, what prices do people have on this?

I got mine via e-bay from guobei11 (China)...£111.65 plus £32 ish p+p to the UK ...very reliable seller (in my experience). Communicated very well in English.

bought my thriller one 2 weeks ago, and im getting this Bad one this week: hehe they are great!!!

question...

i got my Bad hot toy this week. can anyone tell me how to BEST change the hands???

I ask becasue I took one hand off his wrist and the peg came with it.... (is this normal or should the peg stay in the writs) Do i remove the peg from the hand and then place it inside another hand and then put the 2 back in the wrist? advice please

OMG!!!
WTF have they done to Michaels hair?
It looks like theyve given him a skinhead with a mohawk.
Dont get me wrong they have done an amazing job on the face and the detail and is proberly without doubt one of the best statue figures Ive seen but its just gone abit wrong when it comes to the hair.

Last edited:
OMG!!!
WTF have they done to Michaels hair?
It looks like theyve given him a skinhead with a mohawk.
Dont get me wrong they have done an amazing job on the face and the detail and is proberly without doubt one of the best statue figures Ive seen but its just gone abit wrong when it comes to the hair.
His hair was like that too:
images

I HAVE To get this for my daughter. Does anyone know of a place who will accept Money ORders for it, as we dont have a Credit Card. Please Please let us be able to get it :)

Sorry i have no idea. Alot of these online stores only accept creditcard. But can't you also do Paypal? I think you can use your own bank ID card on that, but i am not sure.

I am going to amsterdam this weekend (and from there on to friends for a whole week) and buy the Bad figure. I'm finally gonna put it next to these --->
qpo39c.jpg

Back