Need Your Help! Fake Idiot Playing with the Emotions of MJ Fans...

Webbie

Proud Member
First of all, mods, if this has been posted, then I'm terribly sorry.

OK now...

I need your help to get this Youtube account cancelled:
http://www.youtube.com/user/IMissYouAll09

Quote:
Originally Posted by fake youtube account
I'D LIKE TO INFORM ALL MY DEAR FANS THAT I AM INDEED WELL , AND PLEASE NOT TO WORRY.

I AM IN THE PROCESS OF UNDERGOING PREPARATIONS FOR MY RETURN. THIS WILL CERTAINLY TAKE SOME TIME. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUOUS PATIENCE, FOR THIS I AM MOST GRATEFUL TO YOU.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. I DEEPLY MISS YOU ALL. PLEASE CONTINUE TO KEEP THE FAITH AND COMPLETE TRUST IN ME, FOR I SHALL RETURN SURPRISINGLY TO INSPIRE YOU ALL AGAIN IN THIS TIME.

BELIEVE 2.0.1.0.
GOD BLESS EVERY ONE.

MICHAEL J.

This idiot is playing with the emotions of a lot of MJ fans. Some fans really think it's him, although they should know better. Please don't understand the last sentence wrong. I know they are still in pain and they are grieving and I understand that they want to believe it is really Michael, but I'm concerned because they are only going to get hurt this way.

Quote:
TO ALL MY DEAR FANS...

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I'VE BEEN RESPONDING TO ALL MY FANS MAIL TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND, THE MASS OF MAIL I AM RECEIVING...WITH THAT SAID...I ASK OF ALL MY LOYAL FANS TO PLEASE CONTINUE TO BE PATIENT, AS I WILL FOR CERTAIN RESPOND TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU WITHIN TIME. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PATIENCE, AND I HOPE ALL UNDERSTAND WITH AN OPEN HEART.

M.J.

A couple of my friends really believe that this account is real. The more I try to convince them that this guy/girl is playing with their heart, the more they actually believe it's really Michael. I know they are going to get seriously hurt when they finally come to the conclusion that it's a fake account. I know they are devoted MJ fans and I really don't want anything to happen with them.

The above idiot is really playing a very ugly game on them. He/she is playing with their emotions on the most terrifying way he/she can do. I've read some of the PM's my friends received from this YT account, and in fact, he/she is trying very, very hard to take the exact style of writing.

Quote:
TO ALL MY LOYAL FANS...

PLEASE TRY WITHIN YOUR HEARTS TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS VERY DIFFICULT FOR ME, AFTER CONSTANT THINKING I HAVE DECIDED TO MAKE MY PRESENCE HERE KNOWN. IT'S UNDERSTANDABLE SOME PEOPLE ARE DISCOURAGED AND UNCONVINCED I AM "THE MAN" AND THAT IS EXPECTED. I SAY THIS TO YOU WITH A WARM AND SINCERE HEART THAT ALL OBSCURITY THAT RUNS THROUGH ALL YOUR MINDS WILL BECOME EVIDENT WITHIN TIME AND UNDERSTOOD BY ALL. THIS PHENOMENON IS FORTHCOMING WITH CERTAINTY. PREPARATIONS ARE BEING MET. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR PATIENCE IT'S GREATLY APPRECIATED! PLEASE CONTINUE TO BELIEVE WITH OPEN MINDS AND OPEN HEARTS AND HAVE FAITH AND THE REST WILL FOLLOW WITH ASSURANCE. I LOVE YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR LOVE, YOUR COMPLETE LOYALTY AND ENDLESS SUPPORT! I MISS YOU ALL DEARLY.

I think it's already getting out of hand, that's why I'm asking your help.

That's pretty sick, or no: that's really sick! But what can we do? I'm not sure if YT is interested in closing accounts if there are no copyright issues etc... And even if they did, this sick dude would probably come back or find another way..

That's pretty sick, or no: that's really sick! But what can we do? I'm not sure if YT is interested in closing accounts if there are no copyright issues etc... And even if they did, this sick dude would probably come back or find another way..

I know, I don't know what to do either. YT has already been contacted, but the account is still online... Actually, it's online for over a month now. I'm not sure why they refuse to remove it.

:sigh: :no:

Those are exactly my thoughts...
And this is what I found so strange about this whole thing:
Someone who is not a fan, or someone who is not active in the MJ fanworld, wouldn't know how to write like Michael, would they?
Wasn't there an MJ fan before Michael's passing who acted as if he/she was MJ? Didn't he/she wrote exactly the same way as this YT account now? Can this be the same person?

wow some people in this world are so sick.. and apparantly have nothing to do with their lives!

You need to ask your friends if they really believe Michael to be the kind of person who would fool the whole world into thinking he's dead, if he was in fact alive? Would he do that, knowing how deeply hurt his fans and family and everyone is right now? Would he do that, knowing some fans have commited suicides because they couldn't handle the pain? If your friends really think about those questions, maybe they'll come to their senses.

It's so so sad how there are such sick people in this world that want to hurt others by stupid s*it like this. And even more sad that some people are in so much denial that they'd fall for it.. :( I feel really bad for them.

How can anyone think this is Michael... the spelling is too good! :fear:

Sorry, but I have no understanding for anyone who would think this is real. IF, and I do say IF Michael would have faked his death, he would not go on freaking' you tube out of all places to announce a 'comeback'.

Do 'fans' really think Michael would bestow so much hurt and sadness onto his children, his family and his fans just for a comeback? Puh lease. Shows how much this faker knows about Michael. It's hurtful that someone would take Michael's death so lightly as to want to fake him and pretend it's all a big joke.

IMO, people like this person should be put in a straight jacket and be locked up.

How can anyone think this is Michael... the spelling is too good! :fear:

:giggle: Very true! I just wish these people would stop preying on the emotions of fans, its sickening to think that some people actually get a kick out of this.

Does this person not have anything better to do with his / her time...? -_-

Besides, of all places, why would he set up an obscure YouTube channel to announce a comeback if this was true? :scratch:

Anyone who beleives this is just plain stupid, tbh. :smilerolleyes:

Sorry, but I have no understanding for anyone who would think this is real. IF, and I do say IF Michael would have faked his death, he would not go on freaking' you tube out of all places to announce a 'comeback'.

Do 'fans' really think Michael would bestow so much hurt and sadness onto his children, his family and his fans just for a comeback? Puh lease. Shows how much this faker knows about Michael. It's hurtful that someone would take Michael's death so lightly as to want to fake him and pretend it's all a big joke.

IMO, people like this person should be put in a straight jacket and be locked up.

Yep, I can't feel sorry for them either, that is major denial for them to believe this. And someone needs to ask some of the fans that do believe this: Why would he talk about it on youtube with only a few people? And I don't think that he would identify himself like this if that was true, like say "I'm Michael Jackson".

And I hope the faker get suspended too.

This is truly terrible. :( It's not the first time this kinda thing has happened. Some fans are so deep in their grief, that they are in complete denial so if they find any inkling that Michael might still be alive, they will latch on to the idea. I feel really sorry for them. Some people are really vulnerable and gullible, and it's sick to take advantage of the fans this way. :(

I know I think they should really ask themselves, would Michael really do that to his fans? To his family? I think Michael would be hurt if he knew this was happening to his fans. :(

Fans who believe this should know better.
And when they don,t?
It,s sad they never knew who the real michael was.
Cause the real michael would never hurt us like this, never....

Sounds like a playground cyber bully to me. I've not come across it yet.
Sad and sick.
the person responsible needs help!
Like every bully hopefully they will get bored and move on............
( shakes head in disbelief at the lengths some folks go to cause grief) :-(

Damn those retards! Trying to toy with us!? They're gonna get hell for this.

I got blocked from FAKE Michaels channel
for leaving a comment with a voice of reason
calling them out ..

most of these followers are PRE-teen and very young teens
who are being manipulated into playing this game .. you cant
reason with them _ becuase they dont know anything about
Michael to compare with what is real or fake ..

The adults who are manipulating the kids are out of their rabid ass minds
some have real mental issues .. and are attention seekers at the expense of Michael
and his legacy- they have him jumping through hoops doing thier bidding what ever
they want to make up about him - Its very sad ..

words they use to describe him and this game are that he is seeking
vengenge, vendetta payback _

Last edited:
hello dear,
thank you for bringing this to our attention. this personally touches me because i have been a victim of a game for five years by a woman who pretended to be MJ. and of course, it goes without saying that i have been completley devestated when i found out and with MJ's passing, i think you can imagine the situation.
anyway, this is not about me, this is about those fans who are contacting this imposter on youtube. we need to alert them. please don;'t accuse them of being stupid and dumb... there's something about hope that makes us all children coz we want it so bad. anyway, i was checking some things and i came out with this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0eHx0ZF3_8
it's informative. now i don't know if the information in there are true or false but it doesnt matter, it just could give those fans who are writing on the imposter's yt a strong warning.

spread the word out please, coz for me, i dont have a yt account and even if i had i wouldn't be able to write to this imposter coz it will be just too painful for me as it reminds me of my own experience.

please lets stand out for eachother and try to protect those whose yearing for hope has made them skip all other warnings and milicious attempts of heartless people..

L.O.V.E

I got blocked from FAKE Michaels channel
for leaving a comment with a voice of reason
calling them out ..

most of these followers are PRE-teen and very young teens
who are being manipulated into playing this game .. you cant
reason with them _ becuase they dont know anything about
Michael to compare with what is real or fake ..

The adults who are manipulating the kids are out of their rabid ass minds
some have real mental issues .. and are attention seekers at the expense of Michael
and his legacy- they have him jumping through hoops doing thier bidding what ever
they want to make up about him - Its very sad ..

words they use to describe him and this game are that he is seeking
vengenge, vendetta payback _

As this vedio http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0eHx0ZF3_8
calims they are pedophile!

please help by writing on that imposter wall giving a link to this video or your own skillful reasoning... lets take care of eachother..

L.O.V.E

Back