Nearly 270 Michael Jackson Tracks Packed Into New Anthologies The Indispensable Collection

It got me a little scared how the journalist kept saying how the vault may be empty even though I know it's true it will be a sad day when it is but I hope it happens before I die.

Karthik;3867676 said:
So I had weird beep noises coming in Can't get outta the rain and I'm so blue. The start of Man in the mirror was broken.

Also Who it it brother's remix is actually IHS remix. I complained and got a full refund.

StellaJackson;3863356 said:
The tracks are also labelled incorrectly. The In The Closet single version and remix are the wrong way around and the Who Is It Brothers In Rhythm House Mix is actually the IHS mix

I contacted MJOnline about the above issues with the tracks and they contacted iTunes and Sony to fix the errors

Thanks for bringing the iTunes issue to our attention. We have been advised by iTunes that the problem you mentioned with the noises has not been replicated, so it might have been an interruption in their download?

Sony has fixed the track listing issue.

MJOnline
The Official Online Team of The Michael Jackson Estate™

It got me a little scared how the journalist kept saying how the vault may be empty even though I know it's true it will be a sad day when it is but I hope it happens before I die.

I hope that not true :(

I hope that not true :(

Don't worry guys :) This 'journalist' really has no idea what he's talking about because every single track on there has been previously released. I'm sure there's still quite a bit of material left in the vault !

I contacted MJOnline about the above issues with the tracks and they contacted iTunes and Sony to fix the errors

How exactly would you contact MJOnline, out of curiosity ?

Don't worry guys :) This 'journalist' really has no idea what he's talking about because every single track on there has been previously released. I'm sure there's still quite a bit of material left in the vault

I sure hope so

Thanks for this but I've had the same bleeping noises in the same tracks as Karthik so it isn't down to an interruption in his download.

Ok, I will redownload and check if this has indeed been fixed. Glad that it is not just an iTunes India issue.

Thanks for this but I've had the same bleeping noises in the same tracks as Karthik so it isn't down to an interruption in his download.

Interesting. Didn't know that or i would have informed more that one incident. - They said itunes checked and and couldn't duplicate the noises. Did you complain to iTunes so they know it's more than one incident ? I haven't seen anyone else complain. Are there more? Estate is trying and more than willing to fix any errors, but need to be aware to do that.

Back