Murray gets his own TV show!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always said that the many people in the media are going to let their man made jobs cause them to loss their souls.

What has mankind become? This is utter madness. There's no words to explain this idiocy.

:no:

Last edited:
Re: My post was locked..because they said it was tabloid, Murray gets TV show!!

This will air internationally people, Gag!

what is wrong with the world today?!?!? this murderer should be in jail by now!!!

Chandlers-Rewarded
Arvisos-Rewarded
Diamond-Rewarded
Bashir-Rewarded
Sneddon-Rewarded
Murray-Rewarded for a job well done

Michael Jackson's former doctor Conrad Murray may not have a documentary airing on TV, after all. Earlier on Wednesday it was reported through TMZ that the embattled physician had a documentary crew shoot some scenes of the doctor returning to work; while this isn't necessarily being denied by his representative, it has been claimed that the initial reports have been "blown way out of proportion."

A representative for the show said that "the crew wanted to follow him...no interviews or anything. They just wanted to see his patients' reactions."

The rep also claimed that Dr. Murray's attorneys informed them that the footage could not be used until his legal woes involving Michael Jackson's death were resolved

http://www.examiner.com/x-11363-Dal...-Murrays-TV-shoot-blown-way-out-of-proportion

it doesnt say hes not having a show done on him.the crew followed him and they can create something after the investigation. its not like they are dening the crew was ever there.another article had xtra quotes from her. shes just doing damage control. if he walks be will be everywhere let alone a single docu. he'll be the most loved man in the american media

British media is just as bad as the American media. I've been living in the UK for a while now, and I've seen some narrow minded topics and comments from media and general public.:smilerolleyes: Not all Americans hate Michael. All in all the media (all over the place) was horrid to Michael.
Back on the subject,
This Conrad fool needs to be arrested already. It's disgusting that he is getting a damn show! :no: Since when did society start rewarding murderers? I'm so angry.

Oh my god. what is this world I am living in?! I dont have the energy to deal with this crap... Murder someone (intentionally or otherwise), and you get a fucking TV show?!?!?! where is justice? where is humanity? where is the fucking common sense?!?!?! Im so angry riight now.

Michael Jackson's former doctor Conrad Murray may not have a documentary airing on TV, after all. Earlier on Wednesday it was reported through TMZ that the embattled physician had a documentary crew shoot some scenes of the doctor returning to work; while this isn't necessarily being denied by his representative, it has been claimed that the initial reports have been "blown way out of proportion."

A representative for the show said that "the crew wanted to follow him...no interviews or anything. They just wanted to see his patients' reactions."

The rep also claimed that Dr. Murray's attorneys informed them that the footage could not be used until his legal woes involving Michael Jackson's death were resolved

http://www.examiner.com/x-11363-Dallas-TV-Examiner~y2009m12d23-Michael-Jacksons-doctor-Conrad-Murrays-TV-shoot-blown-way-out-of-proportion

@ cyberjackson / D.Electric

Look above ... this was said many times in this thread ( Sirena # 64, myself # 114, ..)

But nobody cares :(
At first "Dr." has to go to court ... everything else, maybe also this f**ing filmed day, comes after that.

i saw those links from a poster, but im not clicking, they wont get any participation from me , i dont help murderers

http://www.examiner.com/x-11363-Dal...-Murrays-TV-shoot-blown-way-out-of-proportion

This news is still awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back