MTV UK crowning new King of Pop????

Quite the underwhelming list of potential Kings and Queens of Pop. It won't be long before they crown the next one.

YOUR KING OF POP:
Dizzee Rascal
Eminem
Jay-Z
Kanye West
Kings Of Leon
Mark Ronson
Plan B
Take That
Tinie Tempah
Usher

359a7nc.jpg

I think MJ's dear friend Miss Taylor said it best "the king of rock pop and soul". RIP Miss Taylor and Michael Jackson, may tour titles in life never be cheapened.

Why do folks alway want to bother MJ's title? I do not see Elvis or anyone else being done like this.

King of Pop and they have Eminem as a choice???:doh: It's clearly a joke!!! We don't even have to think about that!!

LOL it's just ridiculous. IMO we shouldn't even bother visiting such polls... they get too much publicity they don't deserve

stupid how they makes these things.. Michael never held a poll about who's the king of pop... He just became the king of pop without asking .. It's in his blood

stupid how they makes these things.. Michael never held a poll about who's the king of pop... He just became the king of pop without asking .. It's in his blood
very true,they can never take his title from him,michael was king for many reasons,king of pop ,king of our hearts,that why mj fans are the most devoted in the world,michael just had this certain aura around him that noone else has,

My friend, a non-MJ fan, once said :

"At the end of the day, if you walk up to someone and randomly say King Of Pop, they would think of Michael Jackson."

True story.

My friend, a non-MJ fan, once said :

"At the end of the day, if you walk up to someone and randomly say King Of Pop, they would think of Michael Jackson."

True story.
very true, I think this fact bothers those who're in a vain search of a new 'King of Pop', they can't take it away from him no matter how hard they try

I cant believe this , this is not true ...what is happening with MTV ?????????? Michael deserve more respect MTV IS GARBAGE

The results are in! Last month we gave you the chance to vote for your Music Aristocracy in MTV's Music Royalty.

Over a quarter of a million of you voted and today we can reveal who you've voted in MTV's Royal Family.

Your King Of Pop:
Eminem

Your Queen of Pop:
Britney Spears

Your Princess of Pop:
Avril Lavigne

Your Prince of Pop:
Justin Bieber

Your Lords of Rock:
30 Seconds To Mars

Your Earls of Indie:
Mona

Your King of Rap:
Eminem

Your Dance-Hall Queen:
Rihanna

Your Senior Soverign:
Michael Jackson

Your Knight of the Turntable:
David Guetta

You can watch the full countdown across MTV’s music channels on Friday 29th April.

http://www.mtv.co.uk/music/mtvs-music-royalty/news/268300-mtvs-music-royalty-the-results

This is ridiculous. Eminem, what a joke. Not to offend fans of him that are here, but he's not even near worthy of the title.

Last edited:
Moonwalker.Fan;3365052 said:
The results are in! Last month we gave you the chance to vote for your Music Aristocracy in MTV's Music Royalty.

Over a quarter of a million of you voted and today we can reveal who you've voted in MTV's Royal Family.

Your King Of Pop:
Eminem

Your Queen of Pop:
Britney Spears

Your Princess of Pop:
Avril Lavigne

Your Prince of Pop:
Justin Bieber

Your Lords of Rock:
30 Seconds To Mars

Your Earls of Indie:
Mona

Your King of Rap:
Eminem

Your Dance-Hall Queen:
Rihanna

Your Senior Soverign:
Michael Jackson

Your Knight of the Turntable:
David Guetta

You can watch the full countdown across MTV’s music channels on Friday 29th April.

http://www.mtv.co.uk/music/mtvs-music-royalty/news/268300-mtvs-music-royalty-the-results

I feel...
20z8zlg.1.gif

Eminem - king of pop HAHHA. Let's read his forum, i wanna know what his fans think of that royal title their hero just got :D

Back